Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register (35066 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Omo-Agege Resumes, Signs Register, Leaves Senate Chamber (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by jericco1(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Organize101:
i tracked this Bitcoin$$$ transaction on Blockchains worth $128,769,643 and here it is - https://blockchains.com/btc/block/752999

You don't even know how to scam
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by dele1727: 8:37am On Sep 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
E be like say Sanwo-Olu no get work to do

My thought Exactly...

Just like Jobless Peter obi

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by detectivejones: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Fine man with doings.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by muykem: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chinedu, please which part of the report are you commenting on? Is it the headline, the report itself, the departed Queen or the picture?

Because I cant find any relationship between your comment and the report. undecided
You don't mind fools.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by dele1727: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2022
TimmyTen:
Eye service

Abeg help me ask am

And also ask Peter obi

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by muykem: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:

This one is full time Tinubu employee. If Nigerian state governors are to be mentioned, this one shouldn't be included at all.

He can asslick Tinubu dilapidated rotten butt, just to keep his work .
the heart of fools proclaims folly.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by zoedew: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
Wasting taxpayers money standing to view the Statecoach with the painting of African slaves !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Focusmind: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Nigeria and eye service

Kai. You noticed it sef. Once we see Oyibo people, we start forming civilized, intelligent and incorruptible. Some will even start struggling to speak like the whites with their heavy Nigerian accents.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by newnigerdelta00: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:

This one is full time Tinubu employee. If Nigerian state governors are to be mentioned, this one shouldn't be included at all.

Drink acid ,asslick that is better than your generation's... useless haters.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by newnigerdelta00: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Nigeria and eye service

You are the number one eye service

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Superwave16320: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2022
But we. An include colossus failures like Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi cos they are igbos ba ?
Can you now see how Apu as destroyed your Igbo father's bigoted head
Anigreat:

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Kingozymandias(m): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Superwave16320:
Oloriburuku your Igbo tribesmen start antagonizing a Yoruba gov for signing a register in far away UK while abandoning colossal failure of Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi to keep ruining you igbos miserable wretched lives. You have nothing to say about that but when the fool was replied you are here screaming tribalism like the bastard that you are ignoring the culprit.

Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Ybaby: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Tinubu handkerchief

You mean eleyi of eko

He is tiffnubu's laptop bag carrier aka PA...

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Superwave16320: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Do you want me to post photos of how many project he as commissioned, we waited over 2 months already for Igbo miscreant like your wretched self to post any but alas we couldn't see any. Sanwolu as bas as he is as commission more project in his 4 year than the 5 present Igbo governor did in their almost 8 years. You de ment

illuminutty:
Sanwo-Olu is the worst governor Lagos State has ever produced after Tinubu. Lagos is in total mess - potholes everywhere, traffic gridlocks, agberos and area boys apocalypse, okada riders are back on all the prohibited roads(Lagos-Badagry expressway, airport road, Oshodi-Apapa expressway, Orile-Mile 2 to mention a few), reckless commercial bus drivers driving against traffic everywhere, dark streets at night because of no functional street lights, traffic robbers at night, dilapidated inner city roads, filthy streets and highways, monthly IGR of "50 billion naira" with nothing to show for it and this clown is either gallivanting abroad or following after Tinubu and licking his filthy diapers protected a.s.s. I regret voting for this clueless eye-service Pointus Pilate in 2019.

Sit your a.s.s down and do the job that we elected you to do. Is that too much to ask?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by EXOUSIAng: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
E be like say Sanwo-Olu no get work to do
Datti travelled all the way to drop flowers at the gate, you all hailed Babajide attended the service you call him jobless.
You Obi fans are just bunch empty heads

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by MansoryMX(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Nigeria and eye service

It’s really disgusting

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by confydoedowaye(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2022
We dey Lagos dey trek becos of Okada wey u ban... u go UK go sign register...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by DavSagacity(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chinedu, please which part of the report are you commenting on? Is it the headline, the report itself, the departed Queen or the picture?

Because I cant find any relationship between your comment and the report. undecided
His response is but a reflection of his backward reasoning , Tribalistic mindset and chicken
brain.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by NOwazobia: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2022
Slaves have gone to pay respect to their slave master/mistress.

It must be part of the agreement for
the dependent independence. undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by tydi(m): 9:07am On Sep 15, 2022
badaru911:
... That's cool...
... Let's me ride on.... Why's everybody staring at me... Abeg go do your own with your wife or girlfriend...

If monkey does it this way too then why is it called doggy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by illuminutty: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Superwave16320:
Do you want me to post photos of how many project he as commissioned, we waited over 2 months already for Igbo miscreant like your wretched self to post any but alas we couldn't see any. Sanwolu as bas as he is as commission more project in his 4 year than the 5 present Igbo governor did in their almost 8 years. You de ment

Run along with your tribal vile. I have more stakes in Lagos than an ethnic jingoist like you and you can do nothing about it. I sit on some of the boards that formulate policies and plans in this Lagos for disgruntled tribal e-diots like you and that is not going to change soon. You hate all that and it will all in end in giving you high BP. Drown in your own tears loser.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Sonyboom765: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Flat headed Jews bragging as always.

I won't be surprised if your dead brain Igbo father n grand father were among the foolish igbos developing Malaysia South Africans Cambodia India etc.

illuminutty:

Run along with your tribal vile. I have more stakes in Lagos than an ethnic jingoist like you and you can do nothing about it. I sit on some of the boards that formulate policies and plans in this Lagos for disgruntled tribal e-diots like you and that is not going to change soon. You hate all that and it will all in end in giving you high BP. Drown in your own tears loser.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Temptee101(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Urchin, what he is trying to tell you is that your governor is just a placeholder for Amoda.

He makes account to Amoda if not he'd be thrown out like the others
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Sonyboom765: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2022
But you can't leave same Lagos n leave to your wretched Alaigbo
confydoedowaye:
We dey Lagos dey trek becos of Okada wey u ban... u go UK go sign register...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Temptee101(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2022
illuminutty:
Sanwo-Olu is the worst governor Lagos State has ever produced after Tinubu. Lagos is in total mess - potholes everywhere, traffic gridlocks, agberos and area boys apocalypse, okada riders are back on all the prohibited roads(Lagos-Badagry expressway, airport road, Oshodi-Apapa expressway, Orile-Mile 2 to mention a few), reckless commercial bus drivers driving against traffic everywhere, dark streets at night because of no functional street lights, traffic robbers at night, dilapidated inner city roads, filthy streets and highways, monthly IGR of "50 billion naira" with nothing to show for it and this clown is either gallivanting abroad or following after Tinubu and licking his filthy diapers protected a.s.s. I regret voting for this clueless eye-service Pointus Pilate in 2019.

Sit your a.s.s down and do the job that we elected you to do. Is that too much to ask?

You've said it all

More blessings
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by illuminutty: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Sonyboom765:
Flat headed Jews bragging as always.

I won't be surprised if your dead brain Igbo father n grand father were among the foolish igbos developing Malaysia South Africans Cambodia India etc.

Go back to school. We will engage further after you have upgraded your English language writing skills. Bye boy.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by Temptee101(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Southwest leads
South south follows
North moves closer
Others are still sleeping and dreaming

Mumu, what is south south ?

Why not west west or north north

Keep deceiving yourself urchin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by OkutaNla: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2022
babaolofin:

Which tribalism? Tribalism is calling him by his tribal identity? In any situation and circumstances, IBOS are racists that is the reason we don't care about their behavior.

What has Tinubu got to do with Lagos governor's attendance of Commemoration Service in Lagos?

That's a very big problem with Ibos. They try to force every Yoruba person to hate Tinubu, even when they themselves can't justify their hatred for the man. If they don't like a person, you must also hate the person else they start hating you as well. I have never come across more hate-filled people. Unfortunately, Yorubas aren't built to match their level of hate-based propaganda.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register by LeoDeKing: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Temptee101:

Urchin, what he is trying to tell you is that your governor is just a placeholder for Amoda.

He makes account to Amoda if not he'd be thrown out like the others
Okay, Obinna.

Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members / Buhari Receives His Portrait From Nigerians In Ethiopia As Gift / BREAKING: INEC Declares Muhammadu Buhari Winner Of 2019 Presidential Polls