Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,394 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

From 33k Alawee To N5 Million Every Week: Untold Secret Of A Millionaire Corper - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / From 33k Alawee To N5 Million Every Week: Untold Secret Of A Millionaire Corper (284 Views)

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC / Corpers Dances As NYSC Increases Alawee To N33,000 (photos) / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From 33k Alawee To N5 Million Every Week: Untold Secret Of A Millionaire Corper by JoshuaIdogho(m): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2022
It's no news that Nigeria is getting harder.

The 33k alawee being paid to corpers monthly can't sustain them for 1 week.

In 2020 Joseph was that young corper who prays for the month to end just to see money to "hold body" from the government alawee.

It's no news that even before the money comes it has already been spent mentally either to pay off debts or pay for basic needs.

Joseph looking for a way to earn extra cash to help feed himself and take care of other needs, started looking for different opportunities.

Unable to get a job, as side hustle began learning barbering. Joseph being a devoted Christian, kept on praying and fasting for breakthrough.

One time a colleague looked at him & said "your life is not motivating me to serve God", that was because then the colleague earned more than him, and Joseph had nothing to show for his hard work and dedication to God.

He said once to himself, "I'll give the Lord my first ₦1million", despite the fact that time he had no means of getting it. No allowance except the 33k alawee, no connection, nothing in view whatsoever.

But if there's anything Joseph was known for, its his never ending desire to learn and his openness to opportunities.

On a particular day he was on Facebook using his broken screen Techno Pop phone when he saw an Advert for a free class on how to make money online with digital skills.

He clicked on the Advert and attended the class where he was taught how to make money online just be connecting businesses and product owners to their customers.
After the class Joseph seeing how lucrative and promising the business opportunity was reached out to the lady who organized the class and he was told how to get started also she recommended that he gets her guide, which will teach him A-Z in details how she was able to start and scale her own business to making over N100Million yearly .

He got the course after having to take a loan of 50k from his Aunty.
He was hoping if he can make 100k a month, But somehow after two weeks of study, he made about 20k.

He was so excited, you know that "Omo na me make 20k so feeling" so he asked himself 'can I reach out to ten more business within the next seven days'? And he went for it.

Fast forward till now, Joseph makes way over N5Million every week.

Joseph now travels the world �, Just last month completed the 3rd time he's going to Dubai this year and he's still traveling the world.

I guess you'll be wondering what's the cut out of this story?.
>Life during and after NYSC can be depressing, do yourself a favour: save up your allawee & learn high income skills like copywriting, digital marketing, programming, AI, robotics, data analysis, etc

�You need to set your goals so high that you'll have to rely on God to achieve them, that's how to dream! supported by your hard work.

> Stop looking for where to learn chin chin, shoe making...

Avoid skill acquisition programs that teach you how to do moi moi and the likes.

I'm not saying those aren't good but know the world is advancing and you deserve better high paying skills.

Wake up and pick a high paying digital skill today.

� Joseph didn't allow the excuse "I don't have money to stop him" he was determined to change his life that's why he went as far as taking a 50k loan to buy an online course, to him that was his best decision ever! (outside receiving Christ)

�I saw a quote that says,
"your life is cheap because you think investing in yourself is expensive"

When you invest in your education, you're investing in yourself. Joseph's life changed in 2021 because He invested in himself. He took a risk on himself.

He may have asked himself;
What if I'm wrong or I fail doing this?
Well, He saw it as, He will rather try & fail, then learn from it. Than to look back in regret wishing He tried

"Your life is cheap because you think investing in yourself is expensive"

2022 is coming to a close already. But here's what you can do:

Make plans to invest in yourself, invest in courses & training programs. If you're serious about changing your life you can still accomplish that, but start now!

If you're curious to know the exact business model Joseph went into that makes him so much money find out below.

Join 3,500 others here �

[url=sfzpage.carrd.co]>>CLICK HERE <<[/url]

PS: Alot of persons keep blaming God for not granting them their prayer request of financial freedom not knowing God keeps answering with opportunities but they keep rejecting.

Change your finance life today click the link � above.

1 Share

Re: From 33k Alawee To N5 Million Every Week: Untold Secret Of A Millionaire Corper by JoshuaIdogho(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dear NYSC Corper

Life after NYSC can be depressing, do yourself a favour: save up your allawee & learn high income skills like copywriting, affiliate marketing, programming, AI, robotics, data analysis, etc

Stop looking for where to learn chin chin, shoe making...

Avoid skill acquisition programs that teach you how to do moi moi and the likes.

I'm not saying those aren't good but know the world is advancing and you deserve better high paying skills.

Wake up and pick a high paying digital skill today

E get y.

PS.
If you're interested in learning digital skills that can give you financial freedom.
Find out how a broke Micro Biology Student graduate of Unizik made #989k in four days without a laptop using digital skills on WhatsApp.

Join 3500 others by clicking [url=sfzpage.carrd.co]HERE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Accesspreneur / NYSC 2024 Batch A Stream 1 / FREE UNN Post UTME Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.