Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help My Friends Son In His Utme Combination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help My Friends Son In His Utme Combination (178 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... / Boy Who Scored 400 In Post-utme Exam Had 220 In His UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friends Son In His Utme Combination by Chiefecho(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2022
My friends son wrote this year jamb which he did very well in but we are worried about his course combination

He applied for computer science first choice
And cyber security science second choice

He wrote
English
Maths
Physics and
Economics

Please can he be admitted to The University with any of the course with the utme combination?

Please I need your comments
Re: Help My Friends Son In His Utme Combination by akwesenana: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Chiefecho:
My friends son wrote this year jamb which he did very well in but we are worried about his course combination

He applied for computer science first choice
And cyber security science second choice

He wrote
English
Maths
Physics and
Economics

Please can he be admitted to The University with any of the course with the utme combination?

Please I need your comments
Cleared.
If in further doubts, simply google Jamb ibass eligibility checker amd follow the instructions.
Re: Help My Friends Son In His Utme Combination by Chiefecho(m): 5:27am On Sep 16, 2022
akwesenana:

Cleared.
If in further doubts, simply google Jamb ibass eligibility checker amd follow the instructions.

This was helpful thanks and God bless

(1) (Reply)

Hidden/forbidden Knowledge On The Web / Male Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys And Girls In Bauchi Schoool. / 1 Oct RUHS Rajasthan Paramedical Entrance Exam Answer Key 2022 PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.