Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,756 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

God Is Still God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Still God (128 Views)

Fact Check: Is The Modern day Israel Still God's Chosen Nation? / These Videos (testimonies) Proof That God Is Still God / Yes It's Hard To Explain...But God's Still God And He's Never Made A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Still God by ochibuogwu5: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2022
God is still God!!!

Even while Jesus; His SON and GOD lay dead in the grave; GOD was still GOD!!!

However at His appointed time, He rose HIM from the dead/grave!!!

At His appointed time, He will perfect that which concerns you also; ask for HIS MERCY AND GRACE FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO WAIT ON HIM FOR HIS OWN APPOINTED TIME IN YOUR EARTHLY LIVING AND CONCERNS WITHOUT DOUBT, FEAR, ANXIETY, SIN, LACK-OF-FAITH OR COMPROMISE!!!

"Why, O Jacob, do you say, and declare, O Israel,
“My way is hidden from the Lord,
And the justice due me escapes the notice of my God”?
Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become tired or grow weary;
There is no searching of His understanding.
He gives strength to the weary,
And to him who has no might He increases power.
Even youths grow weary and tired,
And vigorous young men stumble badly,
But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him]
Will gain new strength and renew their power;
They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun];
They will run and not become weary,
They will walk and not grow tired." (Isaiah 40:27-31 AMP)

"I wait [patiently] for the Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified), my soul [expectantly] waits,
And IN HIS WORD DO I HOPE/WAIT" (Psalm 130:5)

"Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified) with all your heart
And do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
*In all your ways(decisions/choices/thoughts/desires/ambitions/plans/imaginations/fantasies/memories/pursuits) know and acknowledge and recognize HIM*,
And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].
*DO NOT BE WISE IN YOUR OWN EYES(LOGIC/REASONINGS/INTERPRETATIONS);
Fear(review your perceptions of earthly events/circumstances under the HOLY SPIRIT INTERPRETATIONS) the Lord [with reverent awe and obedience] and turn [entirely] away from evil.*
It will be health to your body [your marrow, your nerves, your sinews, your muscles—all your inner parts]
And refreshment (physical well-being) to your bones." (Proverbs 3:5-8 )
Re: God Is Still God by Maynmann: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Deity is still Deity too, yahweh worshipper.

(1) (Reply)

Unity Of Religions In The Universe / Unpardonable Sin / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, September 20,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.