Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce (549 Views)

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by Rosenews2233: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2022
You think you have problems? Wait till you see someone still paying for wedding loan even after divorce.

Erasmus Sagbe Godwin where Dem dey sell 404 for ABUZA here because I don fin 404 tire

A social Media influencer posted this on his Facebook page and I can't stop laughing

Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Why should someone take a loan to do wedding? Isn’t that very weird?
Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by fman(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Why should someone take a loan to do wedding? Isn’t that very weird?
When they are desperate to get married.
Maybe the girl is pregnant..
And the dude is still struggling to survive.
And also family pressure...
I cannot try that..
I rather marry on low key
To my beautiful gládys.

1 Like

Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

When they are desperate to get married.
Maybe the girl is pregnant..
And the dude is still struggling to survive.
And also family pressure...
I cannot try that..
I rather marry on low key
To my beautiful gládys.
lowkey marriage is always an option

1 Like

Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by PerfectStranger(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Only God knows the kind of water she used in cooking for the man to manipulate him into getting the loan.

1 Like

Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by slawomir: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn funny
Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
only a foolish person would A) take a loan to pay for marriage ceremony and/or B) dont put his yeye wife's name as cosigner for that loan.
Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by JoeRizzla(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol Crazy Things are happening
Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by Natbrowny: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is LOUD.
Re: A Man Still Paying For Loan He Took For Marriage Even After Divorce by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Loan should be taken for a business or something to generate income,

Not to sort out bill without any plan of paying back.

Let's say after collecting the loan, the man wife come dey cheat on am

So the man will now be paying loan on a bad marraige

(1) (Reply)

"Husband In Tears": Nigerian Man Arrests In-laws As Wife "Japa" With His N6m / Lady Resigns From Her Job In USA, Sells Her Property, Moves To Ghana To Be With / Rema Releases Breathtaking Picture Before & After His Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.