Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (40589 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Governor Douye Diri Visits Goodluck Jonathan / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by JoshTim: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
2elliot:
Shut up, hypocrite.

Lol, hope you are well?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by penplus: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Chiboy419:
Only a myopic mind won't see peter obi as his next president
If you are wise enough you will see peter obi has already won this election

Selling Peter Obi's candidature this way will only make him lose supporters...drop the aggression, use a better attractive approach...and win more supporters for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by tyinfinity: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obi the drug lord syndicate.the head of a drug syndicate from Brazil to Asia .obi has his Headquarters in India
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ogun07032601473:
Hello friend all over the world my name is ifayemi the grandson of baba Awonla of ijebu land, just wanted to tell you so much spiritual work from my grandpa, financial work, promotion work, spiritual attack, Anytype of illnesses, Barrenness in anyways etc. Speak to baba direct and tell him about you spiritual problem

no maga 4 nairaland ooh,every body dn wise 4 here
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
jumper524:
this post cause akpo for Twitter. With sarrki and seun.

That’s not me bro
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Terror48: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
If Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?
Shut up,you agbadorians don't need someone to behave as a gentleman.You guys need a very ruthless someone that what the obedient are giving to you guys and you lots have started wailing.This is just the tip of the ice berg.Nah 2 by 2 naim dey go use arrange una skull very soon.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Some people are in severe pain. 2023 is coming we will know the most qualified candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
CaptainAyub:
2 men of peace and goodwill.
2 men who actually mean well for Nigeria but yoruba moozlems no wan gree.
People who mean we’ll can most time be weak and will be used but mean ones.. we saw that in the past administration.. normal 2+5 can’t solve Nigerians problem … Nigeria matter pass addition and subtraction..
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by 2elliot: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
JoshTim:

Lol, hope you are well?
Stop projecting your chaotic life.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by iscom(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by galantjoe(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mr. Long-Red-Cap is not with him. Maybe Victor Umeh has been jettisoned.

PO is a movement and phenomenon
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I can't confirm Obi as the next president of Nigeria

But I don't see anyone else but Peter Obi tongue cool
wake up from your slumber
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by LastDonn: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
If ATIKU cannot unite ordinary PDP party ,how can he unify and manage Nigeria?
#Vote Wisely

Jones4190:
If Peter Obi, who is a gentlemen, cannot influence his followers to behave like gentlemen and ladies, how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by JoshTim: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
2elliot:
Stop projecting your chaotic life.

You no get better thing for mouth, you just dey yarn nonsense. Empty.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Imagine how APC crept in to power waving all sorts of brooms as though they had good motive for the nation. We have now seen their deception and we won't fall for another series of devious stratagems. We'll now pay them back according to their cunning trickery in 2015.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

If Tinubu who is a hooligan cannot influence his followers to turn a new leaf then how can he influence the entire country to move in the right direction? If he cannot manage his most loyal supporters, how will he manage the muslim north?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Goodnigga: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
Till then.has your Muslim president managed them?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Taich(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

It will be an error to say "All" his supporters are not gentle, except you have written him off, I find it funny that most people that are against Obi not because he is not fit for the job, but rather because if the comments from some of his supporters. May I remind you that is Peter Obi that will be President and not his supporters, and also I think our focus should be a better prosperous nation where everyone interests are protected. That's why we should hire a competent fit for purpose CEO.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
Pigs can't be content
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by detectivejones: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:
To defraud the otuoke man of his funds??

Resist Jonathan, Resist. Peter is a fraud.
grin Brethren why the voiwulence
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by kingyakos: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Unlike tinubu wey Johnathan hold him hand to toilet
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by jumper524(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:

That’s not me bro
sorry waspapping
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

Illogical viewpoint.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by edward1106(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
Nobody is really a follower of Peter Obi. They just want GOOD GOVERNANCE and if he can give it, so be it cos the present happenings in the country is itching everyone's heart. Everyone is responsible for his or her actions. Just bcus someone view doesn't agree with yours doesn't make them less of a gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Meliziz: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
It's a shameful thing that someone like Seun will align with Atiku, a northener to take over from Bihari! Of course I never respected any of you but this is the height of it! Being a slave and seeing nothing wrong with it! Even if Atiku is up to the task( which he's not). More qualified citizens are also found in other parts that make up this nation for Gods sake!!
Jones4190:
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Zetty177x: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
My President
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Khaleefa1804: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
don't be lazy, Peter Obi has several times beseeched his followers to campaign without angst and detest from being unruly. But at is is, most of his supporters are victims of maladministration, how dk u expect them to be calm. Do u have a clue what APC did in 2014? Obi fans haven't done quarter
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:

No one does. .. Even u.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jones4190:
and how many tinubu don influence to move in right direction. If not to cause trouble on streets
Re: Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) by olamilekan1715(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1570349017724497921?s=19
obident people abeg i need work i'm having OND result i base in lag and if u wanna help with fund any amount help me2093462068 uba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara / Another Picture Of GMB In London / Tinubu Accepts Joe Biden's Invitation To Discuss At UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.