Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! (118 Views)

Real Estate Is The NEW GOLD MINE / The Gold-mine In Ibeju Lekki / The New Lagos Gold Mine Called Ibeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! by ijeOc: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2022
After what happened in 2020, where many businesses where affected, some have not even recover sef, one sector i have come to understand that withstands certain global crisis is the real estate investment. Now I will tell you one of the best places to mine gold in Lagos state and that place is Ibeju-Lekki. (Apakin village is one of the best place to invest in as it is not a committed land or anything of such and it also happens to be the place we have our Macberry Estate located at grin grin). So in Ibeju-Lekki, there are famous industries located there such as the Dangote refinery that worth over $9million, Lekki Golf course, etc and the the latest developments such as Lekki international airpport, Pan-Atlantic University,Lekki free trade zone, Nike Art Center, etc. Due to these features property or investments in Ibeju-Lekki usually appreciate more than those in other locations, at least 200% returns on investment in short period of time all because of the location.

So what are waiting for?
Re: Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! by ijeOc: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Why wait until something happen to you before you start looking into real estate?
what will you use as a collateral if the need arises?
Are you waiting until your friends start reminding you of how you adamantly refuse to invest along with them in real estate?
What will you fall back on if the global economy takes a bad turn which of course is not something we all pray for although some people are praying fervently for it because they know they will make a lot of fortune during such times.
Re: Gold Mine In Lagos State!!!!!!! by ijeOc: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Go through agents that will sell property that will give you high returns on investment. Go through us and we will give you that investment that you won't regret and will want to come back for more. We are the best at what we do. An akara seller that bought land from us is an affirmation that we are that good.

09068038877 is the number for you to call to get started

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom At Onipan Shomolu To Let / For Sale Interior Like Wall Paper..cotton..windon Blind / For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.