Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Payoneer Funds, USD, NGN Transfer Or Exchange Issues? Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Funds, USD, NGN Transfer Or Exchange Issues? Read This (170 Views)

Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate (USD/NGN) Rate For Today November 15, 2022 / What Is The Best Site To Sell Usa-bank Funds-usd Balance-all Cards $ In Nigeria? / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Funds, USD, NGN Transfer Or Exchange Issues? Read This by naijainfoguide: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Hello Guys.
Have you got Paypal or Payoneer funds that you need to sell or exchange for cash?
Get in touch.

I also do USD - Naira exchanges.
My rates are very competitive.
USD Buying rate = N690
USD Selling rate = N700

Please, be mindful that the rate depends on the current trend.
So, stated rates are not permanent.

If you need to receive payment for services rendered in either USD, EURO, or POUND STERLING, then you are at the right place.
I offer fund transfer services in USD, EUR, and GBP for receiving payment for jobs done abroad.

If you have been thinking of how to get paid in foreign currencies but you don't have a foreign bank account or means to receive payment, just get in touch.

Don't worry. I will help you receive your payments in these three major currencies and pay you in Naira.
Our rate is the best currently and all payments to your Naira account are fast and without unnecessary delays after I receive your foreign payment.

Email naijainfoguide@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Only Remedy To A Solid Naira Currency / How To Make A DIY Living Room? / Venturing Into Thrift Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.