Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing (244 Views)

Check My Wood Roofing And Roofing Sheet Installation They’re All Nice With Warra / Check All My Roofing Work They’re Amazing With 20% Discount / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me I’m giving out 20% on all my work and my work is reliable with 100% warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ask me your quotation now my price is affordable I work worldwide

Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Procarpenter:
Call or WhatsApp me I’m giving out 20% on all my work and my work is reliable with 100% warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below
Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Procarpenter:
Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by system000001(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Give me quotation for 2 bedroom flat on 50/30 land
Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
system000001:

where’s the location of the building and did it have parapet or not those information is needed before quotation sir
Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
system000001:

Secondly what did you want to use for the roofing sheet l.stone coated or step tiles or long spans all this information is need before quotation sir
Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by system000001(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
The location his info ogun state, I want to use step tiles and it has parafet
Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
system000001:

Ok nice chat me up on WhatsApp so I can send you the quotation privately sir.chat me up through my signature below sir
Re: Check All My Roofing Work With My Roofing Sheet Installation They’re Amazing by Procarpenter: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
system000001:

670k wood with workmanship good quality with warranty 100% send me the picture of the house on WhatsApp sir

(1) (Reply)

Personal Professional Concerns / Clean 7 Seaters Sitting Room Couches With Center Table / Fish Pond And Poultry Farm For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.