Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 (1158 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / Have You Heard About The Worlds Poorest President!? / China's Online Court Heard Its First Case Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Lighthouse50: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Op come out of your hiding your bumbum is out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Incredible128: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
hamouston91:
Shame on you. It's September 24th already
deepstate haven't finished sharing the iodine yet lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Elimon(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Referendum in Ukraine, the beginning of WW3
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Whobedatte(m): 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Werey people full this Nairaland lipsrsealed
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by kris(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2022
OP don commit suicide in preparing to September 24. lol

Maybe his prediction will happen just before 12AM September 25 Pacific time. Time still dey lol

Lighthouse50:
Op come out of your hiding your bumbum is out.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
lighthouse50 and kris
Why una come dey make me laugh naaa cheesy

Check the original, initial post wey I post, and like we say here on Nairaland, read slowly this time, na prophesy be that?

Na me happy pass say nothing happen, FATHER in Heaven, thank you.

Make una no worry, if I hear another pressing rumor again, I no go tell una.
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by kris(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good to know you are still alive and laughing self. lol

Welcome back.

Tradegood:
lighthouse50 and kris

Check the original, initial post wey I post, and like we say here on Nairaland, read slowly this time, na prophesy be that?

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Lighthouse50: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tradegood:
lighthouse50 and kris

Welcome back. Infact i was expecting an event that will happen which made me finish all my foodstuffs and money on the 23rd and was disappointed

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by kris(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oya Tradegood, come pay Lighthouse50 back for all the food o! Na your fault o. lol

Lighthouse50:
Welcome back. Infact i was expecting an event that will happen which made me finish all my foodstuffs and money on the 23rd and was disappointed

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
@kris and lighthouse50 hahaha, me, I withdrew all my money from the bank sha. You know say na GOD be my mainstay.

Search "NASA DART" on YouTube, it will go live in about 80minutes.

They are about to collide with an asteroid with a "bomb" or something, in order to divert its pathway. It is supposed to collide with Earth in 2040, if this operation is not successful tongue

They are using the GMT-4 zone and it it happen at 5:30pm, today.

In American time, that is probably around 2am Tuesday.

I will monitor it sha
Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Tradegood: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lighthouse50:

In fact, social media rumours no go fit shake me again lie lie

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Just like all other dates that were supposed to bring shocking revelations, September 24 has come and gone.

1 Like

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by kris(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
The next one the Putin boys on Nairaland are waiting for is September 30, when their referenda go finish and Russia go nuke anybody wey look at them the wrong way. lol

The US go show Russia who be oga if Russia try any nonsense.

1stGenAmerican:
Just like all other dates that were supposed to bring shocking revelations, September 24 has come and gone.

2 Likes

Re: URGENT: Have You Heard? September 24th, 2022 by Lighthouse50: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tradegood:
@kris and lighthouse50 hahaha, me, I withdrew all my money from the bank sha. You know say na GOD be my mainstay.

Search "NASA DART" on YouTube, it will go live in about 80minutes.

They are about to collide with an asteroid with a "bomb" or something, in order to divert its pathway. It is supposed to collide with Earth in 2040, if this operation is not successful tongue

They are using the GMT-4 zone and it it happen at 5:30pm, today.

In American time, that is probably around 2am Tuesday.

I will monitor it sha

Dont fnrce me to squander my resources cos i dont want to leave anything to the destruction of the earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Education For Five-year-olds To Be Made Compulsory In British Schools / Bangladesh Building Collapse Kills At Least 80 / Saudi Arabian Woman Divorced By Jealous Husband For Kissing A Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.