Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) (52809 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Sanwo-Olu, Ambode, GAC Members In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Hosts Patience Jonathan In Aso Rock / Tinubu Hosts African Heads Of State At Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Solo949: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cashing out time

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by proff010: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Asiwaju for 8 years

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by richeeyo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Potable said during Osun governorshop election that if you wan get money for 2023 go and deceive Tinubu he is desperate and Collect your own share grin grin

History of Capital expenditure of Lagos State from 1998 to 2018
https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/LAGOS-STATE-DATA-BOOK.pdf
Seriously upon all your knowledge
Did you sum up rising inflation ratio grin grin
The purchasing power of a 1000 naira
Vs now
If obi no win
You invited to Lagos to come and jump into the ocean free of charge

You can see Tinubu performed poorly as Lagos State Government
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Kingozymandias(m): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Stop copy copy

E pain am cheesy
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Tolu1992: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
No be zack orji dey one of those pics grin
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Gourdoinc(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hungry entertainers. they also want to cash out from the drug baron.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Killermamba: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
muykem:
The incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. A man with a good track records of performance.

Good track record for sucking Lagos blood dry, like the vampire that he his.

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Obi's father died the day you raped your mother. So sad cry cry
The question is a necessary and important question, it’s called knowing your candidate. If the heat is too much for you here then you leave the scene , you don’t have to be emotional about anything. It’s not that deep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Enumerator(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mtcheewww!
muykem:
The incoming president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. A man with a good track records of performance.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Asiwaju everywhere, he knows how this game is been played. Obi can be roaming abroad looking for what’s not lost for all we care. Wait ooo please who is Obi’s father or mother and how did they die? Serious question that need answers
how many of them get pvc. Zack orji can not even convince his neighbor to vote for tifnubu let alone mobilising his street to vote. If i get the opportunity i swear i go visit tifnubu, collect my share and vote for a healthy candidate like peter obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Congratulations in advance.

Oya Zombidients, start wailing and crying on my post.
if peter obi invite all of them, they will all come out. who no wan cashout
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
I'm for nobody bt i'm 4 the highest bidder....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Tolu1992: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
All of you sha collect ur money but wake up and vote your conscience. Shikena
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:
how many of them get pvc. Zack orji can not even convince his neighbor to vote for tifnubu let alone mobilising his street to vote. If i get the opportunity i swear i go visit tifnubu, collect my share and vote for a healthy candidate like peter obi
Answer my question on Obi, I didn’t just throw that question ignorantly
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
i came to check for Zack Orji, i wasn't disappointed lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by TrueNigerian300: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jestin:
See stupid Zack Orji with white beard. I used to think people with white beard have wisdom but this man is foolish. Tinubu should host Sango but he is going to where

Lol...he pain this one to the bone. If you are not deluded you should know that people have the right to vote whoever they feel deserve their votes. Only foolish people insult others for excercising their civil right.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by ChukwuObe: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jestin:
See stupid Zack Orji with white beard. I used to think people with white beard have wisdom but this man is foolish. Tinubu should host Sango but he is going to where

So just because Orji is seen with Tinubu then he has no wisdom? Haba, you ipobians have lost your sense. No wonder Nwazuruike said that you are foolish. But what do I expect from people that foolishly and dumbly accept Kanu's lie that Buhari is dead. What a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Asiwaju everywhere, he knows how this game is been played. Obi can be roaming abroad looking for what’s not lost for all we care. Wait ooo please who is Obi’s father or mother and how did they die? Serious question that need answers
lol peter will share you everything you need know about him. But tinubu has no trace of a nigerian,birth certificate lost, school certificate lost, state if origin questionable, marital affair questionable, religion very complicated. And you follow bat wey blind

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
rickyrex:
lol peter will share you everything you need know about him. But tinubu has no trace of a nigerian,birth certificate lost, school certificate lost, state if origin questionable, marital affair questionable, religion very complicated. And you follow bat wey blind
ok we are waiting, you guys will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
PandoraObi:
Jagaban pepper them pepper them ooooo

Ọ̀dọ́ kan tó ti kú ń ti ọkùnrin kan tó ti kú lẹ́yìn láti pinnu ọjọ́ ọ̀la rẹ̀..
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
muykem:

Ọ̀dọ́ kan tó ti kú ń ti ọkùnrin kan tó ti kú lẹ́yìn láti pinnu ọjọ́ ọ̀la rẹ̀..
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
ok we are waiting, you guys will be shocked.
by this blind creature abi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jestin:

So na must for Zack to support your candidate abi?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Awọn ọdọ Yoruba ni aye ti ko wulo julọ ti eniyan
Eniyan ti o sunmọ ti o ku lati pinnu ọjọ iwaju rẹ kan nitori ẹya.
Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Eat his money and vote your choice

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:

I laugh u Wella. U dont know a real Igbo man. On the election day,make sure u find out whom dey voted for.Hahaahhahah
Chop the money guys.
Make sure u don't collect anything less than 5m from the old dying man

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Alajiki(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Potable said during Osun governorshop election that if you wan get money for 2023 go and deceive Tinubu he is desperate and Collect your own share grin grin

History of Capital expenditure of Lagos State from 1998 to 2018
https://yourbudgit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/LAGOS-STATE-DATA-BOOK.pdf

You can see Tinubu performed poorly as Lagos State Government

Na who send you all this one? grin

No come kill yourself on top Tinubu and Lagos State. Go back to village in Aguleri in Anambra and hold Obi Pandora and his colleagues responsible for the backwardness of your region.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.