Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Meets Former NASARAWA State Governo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Meets Former NASARAWA State Governo (210 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Former President Obasanjo / Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Nairaxi Meets Former Transport Minister, Provides Solution / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Meets Former NASARAWA State Governo by Rosenews2233: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
FOUNDER PASTOR REUBEN INITIATIVE FOR GOOD LEADERSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY MEETS FORMER GOVERNOR OF NASARAWA STATE IN ABUJA AHEAD OF DIFFERENT MEETINGS SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE.

The founder Pastor Reuben Initiative For Good leadership And Accountability doubles as the south South Coordinator of the Asiwaju Group (TAG) Chief Pastor Reuben Clifford Wilson led state coordinators of the Pastor Reuben Initiative and coordinators of the Asiwaju Group (TAG) in the south South States as they meet with His Excellency, Sen. Tanko Almakura former Governor of Nasarawa State in Abuja today 15th Sept, 2022. Sen. Tanko Almakura is one of those who are in charge of the Tinubu campaign strategic planning.

Details shortly

Re: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Meets Former NASARAWA State Governo by Totilopussylick(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin The man on blue is probably a bouncer
Re: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Meets Former NASARAWA State Governo by lhordspy: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
A pastor?? ipigs dont like hearing that word pastor and Apc together. They will probably cry

Zombidients rights now

I will tell my mummy for you.

Re: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Meets Former NASARAWA State Governo by chily11: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Doctor, don't save my life. I'm yoruba, you are igbo ��
Re: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Meets Former NASARAWA State Governo by nazicartel(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
lhordspy:
A pastor?? ipigs dont like hearing that word pastor and Apc together. They will probably cry

Zombidients rights now

I will tell my mummy for you.
you're starting to sound funny. Go and meet Bovi for some tutorials and leave Tinubu's politics alone

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Will Do Better Than Tinubu But Peter Obi Is The Best Option. / The Agbado Munching Gorilla Tinubu / Peter Obi Compares Tinubu To Pele Of Brazil Playing In Today's Brazilian Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.