Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) (53506 Views)

How Remi Tinubu Saved Me From Media Blackmail - Adeleke / How Can A dying Man Like Tinubu Saved a Sinking Nation? / Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 16, 2022
RighteousDemon:

And Tinubu did it? grin

You guys kept recycling same dumb lies like you're talking to toddlers... Get facts right dude. Lagos was already a fort even before Tinubu learnt ABC...

No. You 'developer' people and your wretched leaders did it na. Nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by BurialGround: 3:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Olodo. Under Tinubu Lagos became the 5th biggest economy in Africa and the only Nigerian State that can finance herself without federal allocation.

Are those signs of a treasury that needs "saving" or commendation? Bitterness and idiocy will not kill you haters sha.

Cretin PA Jakande did more with little IGR.
Even my great grandfather will do better.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 16, 2022
BurialGround:

Cretin PA Jakande did more with little IGR.
Even my great grandfather will do better.

Why could he not do such for your wretched state of origin then? Hateful mofo.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by BurialGround: 4:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why could he not do such for your wretched state of origin then? Hateful mofo.

Was it your deadwood that rebuilt SE after the war?
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 5:10am On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
The same way Aiswaju saves all ipigs terrorists lives, who usually sneak into Lagos in masses during the Night.

He accomodate them, allow the homeless ones sells gala in traffic, allow the illiterates ones sell spare part in ladipo, even employ some of the learned one in Lagos state political cabinet.

Saying asiwaju hasnt done anything for you flat headed zombidients is nothing but an absolutely BLASPHEMY . Repent now!

please do not bite the finger that feeds you.

Are you saying that ladipo market didn't exist before 1999 and that it is in 1999 that non indigenes came to Lagos to start the market?

How is Tinubu "accommodating" the people you say he is accommodating?

For those you say are selling gala and spare parts at ladipo, are they not paying taxes to the Lagos state govt and the local govts where they operate?
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Olodo. Under Tinubu Lagos became the 5th biggest economy in Africa and the only Nigerian State that can finance herself without federal allocation.

Are those signs of a treasury that needs "saving" or commendation? Bitterness and idiocy will not kill you haters sha.

Can you tell us when Lagos financed itself without federal allocation?

Pls explain how Lagos is the fifth largest economy in Africa and how Tinubu is responsible for that?
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Ceejay94: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2022
If tinubu saved your life, he didn't save the lives of over 200 million Nigerians, so you guys should Pack one side. Vote for a competent leader come 2023, Obi|datti is the answer
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by RighteousDemon: 5:39am On Sep 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

No. You 'developer' people and your wretched leaders did it na. Nonsense.

Too daft that anyone that tries to correct u becomes Igbo in ur groundnut shell brain...

Now you can see why your dad passed on the slave baton over to u. Keep doing the good work Abobaoku grin

Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Devil1Messenger: 5:43am On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
The same way Aiswaju saves all ipigs terrorists lives, who usually sneak into Lagos in masses during the Night.

He accomodate them, allow the homeless ones sells gala in traffic, allow the illiterates ones sell spare part in ladipo, even employ some of the learned one in Lagos state political cabinet.

Saying asiwaju hasnt done anything for you flat headed zombidients is nothing but an absolutely BLASPHEMY . Repent now!

please do not bite the finger that feeds you.
You are a big fool
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Aguiyimba(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Tina00writer:
sad sad

Just this one abi? Still not our incoming lifeless
president.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2022
sonofthunder:

You heard but you cannot think right?
Please you that heard and can think, how much is he taking home monthly from the tax he is helping the Lagos state to collect? I mean the percentage return to his alphabeta monthly? I don't want to hear rhetoric, be straightforward and factual and don't turn it to abuse.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

That Lagos is the 5 biggest economy in Africa is a big lie and has no record to back that up except the lie that you, Tinubu and co-travellers peddle about. Please who gave Lagos that status, stop lying.
No doubt the state should be able to finance itself but the corruption that is going on in Lagos would not make it happened. With the amount that is coming and generated as IGR, by now Lagos should be in the class of Dubai but is its half of Dubai?
The same question an APC chieftain asked in this video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWNnYytJVf8

OYA OOO... EYIN TI JAGABAN OF LAGOS,WON BA YIN WI OOO.

TINUBU DID THIS AND THAT FOR LAGOS..... HE GO SOON CLEAR UNA.�����
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
As shared by Festus Keyamo:
Na our and your money him give una , go and thank him on personal terms, he is a good philanthropist, but a good leader.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1570431560188588032
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by sonofthunder: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please you that heard and can think, how much is he taking home monthly from the tax he is helping the Lagos state to collect? I mean the percentage return to his alphabeta monthly? I don't want to hear rhetoric, be straightforward and factual and don't turn it to abuse.

Like I said, you heard but you are proving quiet well that you refuse to think..... Don't allow hatred to kill you and limit you in life.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by Papichulostunne(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
The many good and philanthropist work of jagaban are numerous.
Proof please.. I want to see him pictured with thwm when hey were conjoined
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by mecuries(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Tinubu or the doctors?
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
sonofthunder:

Like I said, you heard but you are proving quiet well that you refuse to think..... Don't allow hatred to kill you and limit you in life.

You don't need throwing banter before making submission. Grow up to maturity.
I ask again: "How much is he taking home monthly from the tax he is helping the Lagos state to collect? I mean the percentage return to his alphabeta monthly? I don't want to hear rhetoric, be straightforward and factual and don't turn it to abuse".
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
The many good and philanthropist work of jagaban are numerous.
If it is on philanthropy Rochas Okorocha should be giving automatic Nigerian president without any contest. He's a philanthropist par excellence and he doesn't portray it.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by sonofthunder: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You don't need throwing banter before making submission. Grow up to maturity.
I ask again: "How much is he taking home monthly from the tax he is helping the Lagos state to collect? I mean the percentage return to his alphabeta monthly? I don't want to hear rhetoric, be straightforward and factual and don't turn it to abuse".

You have the receipt of BAT receiving Lagos state tax money....... Are you not the one stamping received for him whenever he gets paid?
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by IfnobeGod20: 1:42am On Sep 17, 2022
sonofthunder:

You have the receipt of BAT receiving Lagos state tax money....... Are you not the one stamping received for him whenever he gets paid?
You know how to throw banter but can't answer simple question. It is always great and with good conscience to follow someone on principle and not just because he is my tribe or religion man or not just because I want to follow crowd. I should be able to know in and out of my candidate.
Re: Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) by sonofthunder: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You know how to throw banter but can't answer simple question. It is always great and with good conscience to follow someone on principle and not just because he is my tribe or religion man or not just because I want to follow crowd. I should be able to know in and out of my candidate.

Who is your candidate and what does he/she have to offer..... I wouldn't be surprised to find you queuing behind a fraud or a failure. Election season is always run by emotional biases a ND forgetfulness of pertinent issues that actually affects the populace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu / Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.