Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em (3256 Views)

Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper / SSANU, NASU Suspend Strike After Meeting With Education Minister / ASUU Strike: Prof Adamu Haruna Calls For An End To The Union (ASUU) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em by Messi1: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
Chaos14,, Mess!1, hltsong,, Bigcowh0rn this notorious troll and scammer called Satanist have been running away from me,,,, I've successful banned more than 10 of his accounts from last week to this week.. grin cool
I sight yougrin Fools don't deserve a place here. Give am like Ukrainian forces dey give Russian foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em by BeanmanX(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Omo the day the guy will get your details ehem, even trailer no fit pull am away from you
And na Wetin him no go ever get be that... cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em by BeanmanX(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Messi1:
I sight yougrin Fools don't deserve a place here. Give am like Ukrainian forces dey give Russian foot soldiers.
Vawulence mode activated... cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em by BeanmanX(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
BigCowHornn:

That one is a lady. A very old Nlander.
Koyye.s

Avoid her ooo. Even satanist dey fear her. e get why.

cc: Beanmanx
I done already tell am,,,Venum na my friend for here and anybody wey mess with her here go collect....

I remember vividly how me and Venum/koyyes destroyed Satanist early this year,,,, almost more than 60 Satanist accounts enter Nairaland jail for life... cheesy cheesy

The guy fear run from this forum,,,i noticed dat he has been avoiding me lately,,,even when I report his accounts he doesn't reply me.... cheesy
Re: ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em by Chaos14: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
BeanmanX:
I done already tell am,,,Venum na my friend for here and anybody wey mess with her here go collect....

I remember vividly how me and Venum/koyyes destroyed Satanist early this year,,,, almost more than 60 Satanist accounts enter Nairaland jail for life... cheesy cheesy

The guy fear run from this forum,,,i noticed dat he has been avoiding me lately,,,even when I report his accounts he doesn't reply me.... cheesy
The girl the call me satanist na that wey pain me. I just de play with am small and she turn am to fight
Re: ASUU Strike: After These 2 Conditions, We Are Ready To Call-off Strike– Prof. Em by BeanmanX(m): 6:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Chaos14:
The girl the call me satanist na that wey pain me. I just de play with am small and she turn am to fight
Free her abeg,,,na hot headed woman she be,,,she no dey play that kind play,,hence why she mistook u as Satanist.. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unijos Post Jamb Exam Date / Unilag Ice Degree Program / Infomation Needed About Fed Poly Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.