Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

The First Ever Yoruba Indigenous Game - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The First Ever Yoruba Indigenous Game (270 Views)

Indigenous Ogbona People In Edo State Celebrate New Yam Festival "Esi" / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Are There Real Yoruba Indigenous To Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Ever Yoruba Indigenous Game by HPreservers: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Do you know that aside from the "ayo olopon" of the Yoruba people of south western Nigeria, there now exists another superb invention that has all about the culture and heritage of these people embedded in it.
The game would help you sharpen your financial literacy skills, negotiation skills, it avails a platform for you to know more about the language, history, places, morals and ethics of the Yoruba people.
Before we started the game a friend said it's like monopoly but upon usage and play I realized it is much more than monopoly, it's like monopoly on steroids.
The game was developed totally here in Nigeria and it was a super experience playing it with friends with chilled cans of enjoyment (Goldberg). I would be sharing some photos with you.

Also there is a report that i saw about it which is available at this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTNVVo32GVM

If you would like to experience this lovely piece this weekend contact them from this website:
www.heritagepreservers.com.ng

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Ever Yoruba Indigenous Game by Moh247: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Odua a gbe wa oo

1 Like

Re: The First Ever Yoruba Indigenous Game by haffaze777(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Yoruba lagba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wang Jianhong: Everyone Is Awake And I Am Drunk / What Is A Moissanite Pendant Necklace? / Igbo Women Assembly Champions Language, Culture Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.