Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. (863 Views)

Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead / Saraki Knocks APC For Linking Him With Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by iita: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon Ghali Na’Abba has returned to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), saying the All Progressives Congress (APC), which he defected to a few years ago, is a disaster and calamity that has taken the nation backward.

Na’Abba said the ruling APC will surely face the wrath of Nigerians come 2023 for causing more pains to the nation.

In a statement by Hon Dr Golu Timothy, Na’Abba’s defection was announced yesterday at a large meeting of former House of Representatives members in Abuja by former deputy Speaker, Austin Okpara, who presided over the meeting.

He said Na’Abba alongside all his supporters in Kano State and across other states have all returned to the PDP to work for the emergence of Atiku Abubakar as president next year.

Presiding over the meeting, Austin Okpara said the PDP is poised to take over power to restore human dignity and economic survival of the nation.

He said the absence of the PDP in power in the last eight years has affected everything in the country and that the earlier the party is back in power, the better for everyone.

Also speaking, former deputy speaker and Imo State governor, Hon Emeka Ihedioha said Atiku’s victory in the 2023 general elections will mean so much for Nigeria and its people. He therefore urged all members to work hard to ensure the success.

Timothy, in the statement added that a lot of strategic decisions were taken by the House for smooth and effective campaigns among which is the decision that all former federal legislators should lead the presidential campaigns in their various constituencies.
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by lhordspy: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Vv
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Antyislam: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Although Atiku so by far better than Tinubu a drug lord , my humble self , my family and friends have said yes to Peter Obi, No to Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Penguin2: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu BATstards, what do you fools have to say about this?
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Cantonese: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
He appears politically irrelevant in Kano state presently.

E no follow.

1 Like

Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by owobokiri(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
So a clannish moderator here banned me since Feb 2nd for speaking against some sections of the country 'who prefer to support corrupt politicians and celebrate them gleefully just because they're their sons' I was unbanned yesterday and you can look at the presidential candidates and their support base and tell me why that pugnacious moderator will ban me for more than 7 months!
I can only say SHAME ON YOU NONSENSE MODERATOR!!
You can now ban me again.
Ndi Ara
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by yyba: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hehehe after he had ATIKU gave kano PDP #130 millions he doesn't want to be left out from sharing formula

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Humbleyou: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
PDP are making statement signings this season. Transfer window is officially open
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by bjdon: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
At this rate I can't see Tinubu winning any states in the North apart from Borno and Yobe. If the election were today, it would likely be Atiku 1st, Obi 2nd and Tinubu 3rd

2 Likes

Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by floret23(f): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
When BATstards see this thread, they will insult Obi for no reason. Pathetic Tinubu elements.
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Emmamay10: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
The power brokers are gradually returning to their base, which is PDP. Give it up for PDP.
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Timatayo1: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
I think PDP is now party of good Nigerians that will deliver us from the calamity of Apc come 2023
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by ajexx(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Baba na no believe that news ohh cos e go shock u after election
Penguin2:
Tinubu BATstards, what do you fools have to say about this?
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Prince111111: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Emmamay10:
The power brokers are gradually returning to their base, which is PDP. Give it up for PDP.
the decamping sef just tire me
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
bjdon:
At this rate I can't see Tinubu winning any states in the North apart from Borno and Yobe. If the election were today, it would likely be Atiku 1st, Obi 2nd and Tinubu 3rd
Keep quiet, nonsense third eye blind bat.
Re: Ex-speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Returns To PDP, Knocks APC. by pongwa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
iita:

Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon Ghali Na’Abba has returned to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), saying the All Progressives Congress (APC), which he defected to a few years ago, is a disaster and calamity that has taken the nation backward.

Na’Abba said the ruling APC will surely face the wrath of Nigerians come 2023 for causing more pains to the nation.

In a statement by Hon Dr Golu Timothy, Na’Abba’s defection was announced yesterday at a large meeting of former House of Representatives members in Abuja by former deputy Speaker, Austin Okpara, who presided over the meeting.

He said Na’Abba alongside all his supporters in Kano State and across other states have all returned to the PDP to work for the emergence of Atiku Abubakar as president next year.

Presiding over the meeting, Austin Okpara said the PDP is poised to take over power to restore human dignity and economic survival of the nation.

He said the absence of the PDP in power in the last eight years has affected everything in the country and that the earlier the party is back in power, the better for everyone.

Also speaking, former deputy speaker and Imo State governor, Hon Emeka Ihedioha said Atiku’s victory in the 2023 general elections will mean so much for Nigeria and its people. He therefore urged all members to work hard to ensure the success.

Timothy, in the statement added that a lot of strategic decisions were taken by the House for smooth and effective campaigns among which is the decision that all former federal legislators should lead the presidential campaigns in their various constituencies.

they want power to remain in the north, smart move. I wonder why some yerubas are still routing for Obi. Make everybody answer in papa name abeg

(1) (Reply)

Pan-yoruba Groups Tackle Pa Adebanjo-led Afenifere Over Obi’s Endorsement / Terrorism: Kogi Govt Asks Security Agencies To Invite Mrs Uduaghan For / 23 Persons Slump In Kano Pro-tinubu Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.