Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Experience In Jaiz Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience In Jaiz Bank (645 Views)

Did You Have A Defining Moment Or Experience In 2022? / Jaiz Bank USSD Code For Transfer And Airtime / My Experience In Nigerian Defence Academy Afsb And How I Killed Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In Jaiz Bank by Kdon2: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have been worried about something for a while and I feel I can share this with my NL people...
I ll go straight to the point.

I have been using banks, lots of them in years now. So when jaiz bank came on board I decided to see what products they have to offer. Well I saw that they have some product that I could use for my business so I registered with the bank as customer. Then I got people around me to also register at the bank. So we started doing business with the bank. However, in the course of my business with this bank I started having a rethink because I always feel threatened in the bank no matter how friendly they seem to be. So I m considering pulling out from the bank. As in close my account with them. Because what's the point if you don't feel comfortable or safe in a banking environment that is suppose to project overwhelming safety and feeling of protection! The issue is I realized that whenever I went to the bank for anything, be it withdrawals or to deposit money I always have this weird feeling of unease in their banking hall that I don't feel in any other banks... I always have the mental image like I m among Boko Haram or bandits and that anything can happen or go horribly wrong any moment. It's really a creepy feeling. So please I need your advice. Should I abandon the bank?
Re: My Experience In Jaiz Bank by slimjohn2k5: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Free your mind and enjoy good service
Re: My Experience In Jaiz Bank by Kdon2: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Free your mind and enjoy good service

It's easy for you to say bro!
Re: My Experience In Jaiz Bank by aoy(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Weldone ooo, how many customers they don come kill.... Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Pekka in the house / Ideas That Will Make A Difference In You! / I'm A New Member And Will Like To Meet Wonderful People.hope I'm Accepted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.