Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria (684 Views)

China, India, Mexico, Others Plan Fresh Investments In Nigeria / Nigeria Records $15bn Investments In Six Months / We Have Financiers And Investors Available For Viable Projects In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
I don't live in Nigeria, but recently got some payout totalling around 30m. What can one invest in in Nigeria that won't make you lose it to fradulent actors or get stripped off the money because of the depreciating naira? Any suggestions? My original plan for now is 20% into cryptocurrencies.
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by dhope: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
CountVersailles:
I don't live in Nigeria, but recently got some payout totalling around 30m. What can one invest in in Nigeria that won't make you lose it to fradulent actors or get stripped off the money because of the depreciating naira? Any suggestions? My original plan for now is 20% into cryptocurrencies.
You can think of real estate investment here with that money buy ensure proper buying process in order to avoid being duped
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
CountVersailles:
Ecommerce is the way, you cant get it wrong with ecommerce .
all you need is hot selling products (Ladies Bags Shoes, Children Shoes , flat Tummy belt etc..) This you can buy from China at extremely ridiculous price and you can get it resell at 3× the price. the goods will be deliver to your doorstep.

you dont need a physical store , you will set up an online store , Run an highly Converting FB Ads for the products .

this is a proven bussiness, dont invest in ponzi or any bussiness promising you 200% ROI , the are all a scam
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by MattRichie: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Whatever you do, you want to diversify and not put everything into one investment vehicle. Commit around 30-40% in something safe like Mutual Funds. Mutual Funds are essentially risk-free investment because it's mostly invested in T-bills and other AAA-rated companies. So try a mutual Fund provider like SFSFund.ng who offer up to 10% returns and allow you remove your money anytime without any charge. Plus you still earn your interest.

Next you can commit another 30% investing in Nigeria's technology ecosystem. There are a lot of upsides if you can get in early investing in good tech startups. Figma has just been acquired by Adobe in a $40bn deal at $40 per share. Investors who got in early at $0.088 per share have earned a staggering 454%. If they had invested as little as $5000 then, their money would be worth over $270k. So investing in technology companies is a good plan.

Lastly, invest in something that can give you access to cash. Think about a small distributorship or retail outlet. That way, you have safe investments, investment in good companies and an investment that you liquidity.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Surveyforcash:

Ecommerce is the way, you cant get it wrong with ecommerce .
all you need is hot selling products (Ladies Bags Shoes, Children Shoes , flat Tummy belt etc..) This you can buy from China at extremely ridiculous price and you can get it resell at 3× the price. the goods will be deliver to your doorstep.

you dont need a physical store , you will set up an online store , Run an highly Converting FB Ads for the products .

this is a proven bussiness, dont invest in ponzi or any bussiness promising you 200% ROI , the are all a scam

Can you tell me more about this? Any legit link I can read and see starting steps? I don't want any affliate nonesense o
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
MattRichie:
Whatever you do, you want to diversify and not put everything into one investment vehicle. Commit around 30-40% in something safe like Mutual Funds. Mutual Funds are essentially risk-free investment because it's mostly invested in T-bills and other AAA-rated companies. So try a mutual Fund provider like SFSFund.ng who offer up to 10% returns and allow you remove your money anytime without any charge. Plus you still earn your interest.

Next you can commit another 30% investing in Nigeria's technology ecosystem. There are a lot of upsides if you can get in early investing in good tech startups. Figma has just been acquired by Adobe in a $40bn deal at $40 per share. Investors who got in early at $0.088 per share have earned a staggering 454%. If they had invested as little as $5000 then, their money would be worth over $270k. So investing in technology companies is a good plan.

Lastly, invest in something that can give you access to cash. Think about a small distributorship or retail outlet. That way, you have safe investments, investment in good companies and an investment that you liquidity.

Early investing in technology companies is a game of chance. Some never take off and you lose it all. That Figma became successful is no guarantee it works all the time, and finding that technology company is like fishing in the dark. I've been there, so I know. I'm better off buying crypto right now than buying into early start-ups.

3 Likes

Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by Reazest: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
CountVersailles:
If u invest N7m with me. U will be getting 5% return from me every month. Give me a trial. U will never regret it. I will sign necessary documents with u.
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by CountVersailles(f): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
Reazest:
If u invest N7m with me. U will be getting 5% return from me every month. Give me a trial. U will never regret it. I will sign necessary documents with u.
Lol. Not happening. Don’t even dream about it

2 Likes

Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by Reazest: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
CountVersailles:

Lol. Not happening. Don’t even dream about it
OK buy property, while I manage it for u. What about that?
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by Fxmanager(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2022
CountVersailles:
You can diversify your investment here with us at Citadel Forex Fund Management for your financial security. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex

Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by MattRichie: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2022
Outside Mutual Funds, every time you invest, you're practically playing a game of chance. Warren Buffet says, Great companies are always going to be here. So before investing in a tech company or any company at that, you have to do your due diligence. Find out which problems in Nigeria are suddenly being solved and look at the companies solving them. That's one way to go about it.

Right now, there's a lot of work going on in the renewable energy sector. Lots of interesting companies like Daystar Power, Mobile Power and Okra Solar have just raised series A and have proven hardware technologies that are game-changers. The trick is finding out which companies are doing great work and monitoring their progress until an opportunity arises to invest.

But crypto is an absolute NO NO. Unless you don't mind all your capital vanishing and have a huge risk tolerance. Anyway, maybe 3-5% of your budget could be allocated to high-risk, high-reward vehicles. But limit your exposure.

CountVersailles:

Early investing in technology companies is a game of chance. Some never take off and you lose it all. That Figma became successful is no guarantee it works all the time, and finding that technology company is like fishing in the dark. I've been there, so I know. I'm better off buying crypto right now than buying into early start-ups.
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by joinnow: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2022
CountVersailles:

This might be a good idea.... Someone sent it to me
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=11YPutz8cJLWttj5rwCQHw6Uq1e62PQN9
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by culf: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
CountVersailles:

insurance policy, usually the long term (5years), you should get over 40% of your capital as interest, its secured and guarantee. You can also do less duration for lesser interest.
Real estate or properties too is good but the risk is too high.
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by culf: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2022
please be careful of some of those high yielding interest investment, to avoid story that touch.

Look out for sector that have govt regulators monitoring them not just any company having CAC certificate

Good luck
Re: Suggestions For Viable Investments In Nigeria by Willie2015: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
CountVersailles:

Try Real Estate ..
Self Contains in good locations...state capital
With average of N200k/year rent above...
Dont build all at once...
Build One semi detached ...once per year..
Collect your rent and use it to start another one.

(1) (Reply)

Freight Forwarding Services At Cheap Rates!!!!!!! / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Abrahim Adesanya Estate,ajah For N20M Only / Pls I Need Urgent Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.