Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Severe Pain In The Eyes After Releasing Semen. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Pain In The Eyes After Releasing Semen. (214 Views)

Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Blood In Semen, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Severe Pain In The Eyes After Releasing Semen. by LivinusOnyi: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
I'm having severe pain in my eyes after releasing my semen either from having sex, masturbation or wet dreams. Now I've not had sex or masturbated for a very long time but wet dreams still happens from time to time, the pain in my eyes will always skyrocket each time the wet dreams occurs.

Please fellow nairalanders if you have experienced this or knows someone that did but later overcame it I beg you to show up in this thread as soon as possible to let me know how you handled it.

Also please if you're in the medical field and knows what I should do to at least reduce this pain in my eyes please show up and drop a comment on this thread. I'm in serious pain, God bless you.
Re: Severe Pain In The Eyes After Releasing Semen. by mekaw(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Stroke
Re: Severe Pain In The Eyes After Releasing Semen. by Carcholce: 1:09am On Sep 16, 2022
You soul is very weak. If not I don’t see why you should be having wet dreams when you are not having sex, except you are still masturbating.

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods That Are Very High In Potassium / Https://www./livestream-st-marys-springs-vs-lomira-live-online / Do You Stutter? Do You Know Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.