Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos (29085 Views)

Anal Sex: Ebonyi Choir Master Defiles 10-Year-Old Boy, Poisons Him To Death (Vid / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students / Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Father-defiles-daughter-for-12-years-jailed-21-years
This is not a father but an animal and a bastard

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Mispreeti: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
He deserves the death penalty

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by donbenie(m): 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your ilk will not see anything wrong with this comment and indeed will rather endorse it with likes and shares.

But when same is done to you in return, you all start tagging all the mods, using report buttons, creating 100s of topics on it and keep following people up and down that they are tribalists.
What is the difference between you and the personsm you?
What exactly do you mean by his ILK?
So,his ilk are the Opposite tribe?

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by donbenie(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2022
adioolayi:
21 years

What a charade of justice!
How is 21 years imprisonment a charade?
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by JewsAreSatanic: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Pure evil exists and here is one prime example.
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by adioolayi(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2022
donbenie:
How is 21 years imprisonment a charade?

Rape is a life sentence offense ..and should be so ....the excuse of a plea bargain for me no just cut am..

He has inflicted lot of pains in the life of that young girl...It should be life imprisonment!

2 Likes

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Nuchezz(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Please I need N1,000 to use this weekend, I just started work and am yet to receive salary, I started work because am a student affected by the ASUU strike..
Account no. 3166206673
Account name. GODWIN MONDAY ONUCHE
First Bank
Thank you Nairalanders
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Jesu!!! She was six years old? What was he fückn
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Aksure007: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
jeromestarks:
Idiot!
I will never get to close with my daughters. They won't even give me handshake not to mention a hug.
They should share their problems with their mother not me.
She will tell me if I need to know.

That's why your daughter will never feel free with you know nothing bout love for ones children..... Yoruba feels hugging or handshake will utter ur body to move any man that his body moves mere seeing her daughter unclothedness is a fucking devil he should be sent a exile cuz its just a devil in human skin!!! And you're one if u can't control ur brain and mind to think right and act like a real man....
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by chaddy16: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

It has already been well with TIV Nation.
Pray for ya-self and ya region,
Bro!!
I will continue to pray for you Bro!!
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by adenigga(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
killmods:
Jesu!!! She was six years old? What was he fückn
I wonder o........

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
baralatie:

Funny thing I have dealt with girls who were gangraped,older women who were kicked out into the streets,cousins who got pregnant.little girls in the village who were raped by uncle's
And all of them by the grace of God are well and successful
The girl that was gangraped is now a medical doctor
The older women have moved as entrepreneurs are are sponsoring kids in addition to the own.
It is only the little girl that I do not know off because I left the vicinity and Rea to another place.
What I know about women is if a woman (babygirl little girl, schoolgirl,adult,married) come in contact with a good support group to grow and succeed.the sky is the limit

It makes no difference how bad their past is/was .The Koko is their path to achieve destiny

Yes, there is a difference between been in survival mode and really thriving. All those you mentioned might be recovered as you said but are they really thriving? Try to have sex with the medical doctor, let's see how she behaves.
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by abjunited: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
many are m@d few are roaming, hian
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some fathers ennhh , if you get better papa you no no wetin God do for you.

1 Like

Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yes, there is a difference between been in survival mode and really thriving. All those you mentioned might be recovered as you said but are they really thriving? Try to have sex with the medical doctor, let's see how she behaves .
grin grin
If it is about thriving .Yes they are thriving ,as in thriving successfully wink
Now to the doctor .the funny thing is she is a very,very close friend of mine .and I watched her pull through from the day she found herself in that shit hl,to forgiving herself,to making choices and what have you till she became the superstar that she is now.
It is me that is running from her grin grin.
Not because she is not sexy,hot with dangerous curves.i want her to enjoy her choice,liberty and she landed this light skin tall medical doctor sad(women and their love for doctors angry ,na wa). So sex with her and the things she has now .which will you advise
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
baralatie:

grin grin
If it is about thriving .Yes they are thriving ,as in thriving successfully wink
Now to the doctor .the funny thing is she is a very,very close friend of mine .and I watched her pull through from the day she found herself in that shit hl,to forgiving herself,to making choices and what have you till she became the superstar that she is now.
It is me that is running from her grin grin.
Not because she is not sexy,hot with dangerous curves.i want her to enjoy her choice,liberty and she landed this light skin tall medical doctor sad(women and their love for doctors angry ,na wa). So sex with her and the things she has now .which will you advise

Yeah, definitely she will have extreme adversity to sex or become very promiscuous. Those are the symptoms of being traumatized, unless she has a very unnatural hormone production that makes her have a very high sex drive.
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by goody234: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
This goes on in naija a lot its Nigeria's best kept secret ,i just pity the girls who struggle through adulthood after experiencing this filthy thing ...imagining being young and the person you trust the most is defiling you ...Nigerian should be more open about this and put more people in jail..
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by sisisioge: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
The people who commit this kind of sacrilegious offenses are usually sub humans that can't hold their own outside....look at the edit! I trust naija prison to make it extremely terrible for him. Ndi Oshi!
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by baralatie(m): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

Yeah, definitely she will have extreme adversity to sex or become very promiscuous. Those are the symptoms of being traumatized, unless she has a very unnatural hormone production that makes her have a very high sex drive.
Where did you read from my post that she is promiscuous?

Or are you offended that a woman has a man who is lightskinned and a medical doctor?
Abi selection is now a crime?
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by imagrg(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
Your own daughter totow?

Your preek needs to be sacrificed to the gods.
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
baralatie:

Where did you read from my post that she is promiscuous?

Or are you offended that a woman has a man who is lightskinned and a medical doctor?
Abi selection is now a crime?

What? I don't even like light skinned men and could care less if he is a medical doctor. C'mon dude.
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

What? I don't even like light skinned men and could care less if he is a medical doctor. C'mon dude.
Then be happy for those who are happy!
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by BloomingDale(f): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
baralatie:

Then be happy for those who are happy!

What? I don't even know her to form any type of emotion. C'mon dude.
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by baralatie(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

What? I don't even know her to form any type of emotion. C'mon dude.
Thank God for that then!
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Wwwq: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by Igbojew: 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yorubas shame to you people.There is no type of atrocities you people will not endulge in.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Father Defiles Daughter For 12 Years, Jailed 21 Years In Lagos by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:20am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your ilk will not see anything wrong with this comment and indeed will rather endorse it with likes and shares.

But when same is done to you in return, you all start tagging all the mods, using report buttons, creating 100s of topics on it and keep following people up and down that they are tribalists.

SHUT UP!!! ALL USELESS AFONJA RAPISTS MUST BE DEALT WITH MERCILESSLY!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt / US Court Postpones Sentencing Of Hushpuppi / Teenager Kills Housewife With Pestle In Kano, Steals Her Phones (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.