Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. (3752 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Lagos Apc Rally : What Might Have Transpired ? / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by AstralBody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Obamaofusa:

The great Ibadan that is more developed than the entire 5 SE states combined and all SW,NC,NW,NE and parts of SS are positively locked down for Tinubu,the man with the midas touch. cheesy
Clap for ur selfgringrin nu be only lock down na lock off. Remind me again why Tinubu couldn't win his state again?grin
Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by BATified2023: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2022
AstralBody:

U and Tinubu are the fools here, always thinking OBI supporters are only on social media.
but I guess u also believe all Tinubu Supporters are paid?
Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by Obamaofusa: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
AstralBody:

Clap for ur selfgringrin nu be only lock down na lock off. Remind me again why Tinubu couldn't win his state again?grin

SW,NC,NW,NE and parts of SS are positively locked down for Tinubu,the man with the midas touch.
Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by AstralBody: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
BATified2023:
but I guess u also believe all Tinubu Supporters are paid?
No! Tinubu has some followership,but a large number of those that would have voted for APC are hungry and they can't trust them with their future. U as a core supporter of Tinubu,if someone told u Tinubu would lose Osun state, would u believe that person? Nigerians are APC pressing our neck,we want freedom!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by BATified2023: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
AstralBody:

No! Tinubu has some followership,but a large number of those that would have voted for APC are hungry and they can't trust them with their future. U as a core supporter of Tinubu,if someone told u Tinubu would lose Osun state, would u believe that person? Nigerians are APC pressing our neck,we want freedom!!!
many of u don’t understand what happened at osun

Recall that adeleke won hands down in 2018 but since according to Nigeria constitution the number of void votes must not be more than number of votes u use in winning your opponent so they had a rerun n through wayo Oyetola was declared winner

So this 2022 election was more of a revenge election but many of u don’t understand what really transpired

What u don’t know is that a huge chunk of people that voted pdp will vote apc in presidential
Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by brightDdon(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I was there live to collect my own 2k . But will vote for obi on election day

It's your right bro,,,if you can collect more than twice pls do.
Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by plaindealer: 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Emi lo kan.

Asiwaju of the universe.

The great Jagaban of Nigeria.

grin

Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by HornyTave: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Yes sir.I have been to the East,North,SS and the SW and it is very glaring that Ibadan city is more developed than the entire 5 SE states.

Well, I won't argue you over development in Ibadan compared to other states.
The blind see things differently.
Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by plaindealer: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Chei!!!!

grin

Re: Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. by Obamaofusa: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
HornyTave:

Well, I won't argue you over development in Ibadan compared to other states.
The blind see things differently.
Only the unstable will think that the blind see at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: After Army Raid At Oshodi..mile 2, Iyana Ipaja, Orile Busted / More Troubles For Peter Obi: His Candidacy Is Against The Constitution / A Yoruba Man Contesting For Governor In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.