Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. (1425 Views)

10th Senate: APC Meddling In Minority Leadership Selection – PDP NWC / Biafra was an unqualified evil in minority lands. / Old Maps Show Biafra Was Actually In Cameroon And Was Never Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Kingozymandias(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Your attempts at using Igboid islands in the Niger Delta to claim the entire place is DOA

This time around there won't eben be corpses left for you to cannibalize.

OSU bastard land grabbing okoro Judas
Rule 2 broken
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Kingozymandias(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Another OSU claiming Niger Delta.

Fool, next time read and see that the person being interviewed is a Niger Deltan.

Rule 2 broken
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Kingozymandias(m): 10:10am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
Pinocchio Obi and his DisObidient movement are the Political arm of IPOB.

If in doubt read what one idiot OSU just replied me in another thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/7335551/peter-obi-already-lost-elections/1#116713941

If you are from the Niger Delta and are supporting this OSU movement know it is your own subjugation and that of your children under the colonial ambitions of a slave race.

I have written here that a Judaist Marxist movement more dangerous than the Fulani Jihadist expansionism is breathing down our necks from Osuland.

The Igbo can not survive on their own in their blighted unforgiven lands and require at least the Niger Delta to sustain their rat breeding population.

Here is the screen cap of the OSU Zionist saying he intends to recreate another IsraHell with us as Palestinians.

God punish all OSU Zionist heathens
Rule 2 broken
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Kingozymandias(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

This is as impossible as hell freezing over.

As long as the Igbo refuses to acknowledge their faults and see that Biafra was nothing but an Igbo expansionist project bent on subjugating the so-called minorities , then every other generation will have to deal with a new revamped expansionism.

The problem lies in denial and half truths spewed by their fore fathers who know the truth but refuse to pass it on to the next generation.

Rather than seek forgiveness and reconciliation with the Niger Delta, the Igbo heaps all blames of their much deserved war loss on us even though we never wanted anything to do with their Biafra or an ally in a senseless war that would have made us slaves in our fathers land.
The Igbo is demanding sympathy where he is to beg for forgiveness.

It is evidently clear from what we are witnessing from the Igbo that they will never relent in their expansionist and annexation plot without a violent resistance to them.

They are now using islands of Igboid people in the Niger Delta as justification that the entire place is theirs.

With this mentality we are seeing also in places like Lagos where they now claim they developed and a No man's land, why should anyone want an Igbo to settle in their midst?

The north kicked them out before the war after they falsely laud claim to Sabo Garin now that they are back to the north, boundaries have been set and they now know how to behave towards their host.

I have never seen a people who hate their hosts so much for just hosting them and who turn around and lay claim to the place they are being hosted.

Tufiakpa!
Inciting tribalism
Rule 2 broken
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by KingFrank01: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2022
ALL HAIL BIAFRA
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022
spearman:

There are no Ibos in the Niger Delta. There are nations that adapted some form Ibo language being a language of commerce. There are little pockets of islands of people who will identify as Ibo but even those tiny little sample don't want to be part of Biafra because of Ibo criminal reputation. There is no advantage in anyone being Ibo unless you are compelled to.

Notice in this Colonial map of cannibalism that eating human beings did not spill to Asaba. This represents the clearest scientific proof in cultural anthropology that Anioma is not Ibo as the decision to eat human beings is a major dividing line in civikizations.

Thanks for pointing out the Colonial Anthropological map on cannibalism as a defining limit of Igbo territory.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2022
KingFrank01:
ALL HAIL BIAFRA

Spit on your OSU republic
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Inciting tribalism
Rule 2 broken

You kolo nii?

You must hear the truth you osu
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2 broken

Loool

The Igbo cretin that wants to do Biafra part 2 on Zionist mkpuri high aiming to annex and subjugate the Niger Delta you no see , nah my bitter truth pills dey pain you.

As I said, you will be forced to accept the truth or face another round of long overdue buck breaking.
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Bontafa: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Loool

The Igbo cretin that wants to do Biafra part 2 on Zionist mkpuri high aiming to annex and subjugate the Niger Delta you no see , nah my bitter truth pills dey pain you.

As I said, you will be forced to accept the truth or face another round of long overdue buck breaking.

While you were still begging akara with your torn shirt Gowon who assisted in the massacre spent 30 days beging Biafra from one church to another
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Bontafa:

While you were still begging akara with your torn shirt Gowon who assisted in the massacre spent 30 days beging Biafra from one church to another

Maybe he didn't want to see you end up with 3 million dead niglets and starving OSU children.

Spits.

Who lose at the end?

Okoro Judas

1 Like

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Bontafa: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Maybe he didn't want to see you end up with 3 million dead niglets and starving OSU children.

Spits.

Who lose at the end?

Okoro Judas

Go back and check your previous posts.

Unintelligent MALU

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Brimstone77: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2022
spearman:

There are no Ibos in the Niger Delta. There are nations that adapted some form Ibo language being a language of commerce. There are little pockets of islands of people who will identify as Ibo but even those tiny little sample don't want to be part of Biafra because of Ibo criminal reputation. There is no advantage in anyone being Ibo unless you are compelled to.

Notice in this Colonial map of cannibalism that eating human beings did not spill to Asaba. This represents the clearest scientific proof in cultural anthropology that Anioma is not Ibo as the decision to eat human beings is a major dividing line in civikizations.

The rubbish you typed above is solely your personal problem..

You should be telling this your tales to people like okonjo iweala,jj okocha, etc not me..

Igbos in The east alone can deal with you when the time comes..

For now enjoy when it last..

But just no that VENGEANCE is fast approaching..

And who ever that have hand in the death of any Igbo person will pay..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by oyatz(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2022
kettykin:
Minorities are now awake , this lies don't work anymore, return their oil companies HQ to them

She'll is the major oil company in Nigeria and their Headquarters is in Netherlands.
The NNPC is the Government-owned oil company and it's Headquarters is in Abuja.

The Minorities and indeed all Nigerians ought to have developed great oil companies by now.
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by oyatz(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Brimstone77:

You be atondo..

I stand with the biafra of Igbo speaking tribe..

I don't give a fvck about your Niger deltans..

Besides I wasn't talking about Niger deltans those that killed and starved igbos children should have a reason to fear because we will neither forgive not forget..

We will surely take our revenge..

If you like twist it to suit what ever narrative you have in mind that's your problem..

But just no that the next generation of ndi igbos will hear and read about the atrocities committed against ndi Igbo by the Nigerian state ..

The spirit of vengeance will keep growing until we pay you back in your own coin..

You better extinguish that spirit of vengeance and embrace peace, because in the attempt to pay them back in their own coins, you will be forced to chop another Breakfast and this time around you may not recover.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by gidgiddy: 11:59am On Sep 16, 2022
I was reading through this and I was hoping to read one example of how Igbos were bad to any of the minorities, there was none

Its not enough to say Igbos were bad to you, anyone can say that. Site an example, state the place, date and event.

But there is nothing

Meanwhile, the same person calling himself a minority has been watching sheepishly for over 50 years since the war ended as the North has turned them into slaves, syphoned all their resources away and reduced them to nothing

But his biggest problem is what Igbos did, or did not do, 50 or 60 years ago

Its really shameful that a person is more concerned about what happened 60 years ago, than what is happening today and tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by kettykin: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
oyatz:

She'll is the major oil company in Nigeria and their Headquarters is in Netherlands.
The NNPC is the Government-owned oil company and it's Headquarters is in Abuja.

The Minorities and indeed all Nigerians ought to have developed great oil companies by now.

Chevron, Mobil , Total all have their HQ in Lagos
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
kettykin:

Chevron, Mobil , Total all have their HQ in Lagos

And how is that your concern?

Our agitations are addressing the relocation of the IOC HQs to the region.

We don't need you to remind us on our struggles..

Last time I checked we never asked for your help.

Stay your lane.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Kingozymandias(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Loool

Rule 2 broken
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by KingFrank01: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Spit on your OSU republic
Why are you so obsessed about BIAFRA?
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Kingozymandias(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

OSU keep following me

You will eventually end up being a self hating OSU from viewing my bitter red pills in your OSU populace

Lamentations grin
Rule 2 broken
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Kingozymandias(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Make I help you by resounding and increasing the mentions

OSU OSU OSU

Rule 2 broken
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Rule 2 broken

You bore me already

Osu
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by JewsAreSatanic: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
KingFrank01:
Why are you so obsessed about BIAFRA?

Because you fools want to drag me into it.
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by Brimstone77: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Do you now agree that Kaduna Nzeagwu is also Igbo Amala?

Osu

You're a complete akpa amu..

The question should go to you shouting naija Delta up and down..

Or is Delta not part of your naija Delta?
Re: Biafra Was An Unqualified Evil In Minority Lands. by KingFrank01: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Because you fools want to drag me into it.
ALL HAIL BIAFRA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

( Video &photo) Bayelsa One Million Man March For Peter Obi / Stealing Picture Of Tinubu's Lagos To Promote Labour Party / Bola Ahmed Tinubu America R Visa Page-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.