Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council (40580 Views)

Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers / Atiku Appoints Dino Melaye, Daniel Bwala As Campaign Spokespersons / PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by ufotunang: 6:04am On Sep 17, 2022
More wahala
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by ufotunang: 6:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Annoying Wike the more
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by SamOchuko: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Thinkam:
Atiku is coming

Is he cuming or coming? If coming then coming to where? Your house cause definitely not Aso rock, God forbid.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by EagleNest(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2022
A council filled with "former this and former that"...no new young person with brain to bring bright ideas. Same of the same, they will go out and touch mumu button of poor electorates again.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by isblog(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2022
ogmask:

I believe he will. All this gragra Na just to negotiate juicy positions for him and his crew.

He will not. He knows Atiku cannot win. Wike may be used by other parties
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by badoh(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2022
jchioma:
I'm very disappointed at Atiku all at once. He's forgotten so soon the forces that held the platform secured from which he's contesting today. If there was no pdp, where would the ungrateful man be talking from? Dubai?

I stand with Wike and will not be party to the injustices being perpetuated by the Atiku gang against one of our own. Power must come to the south after Buhari's 8 years.
Instead of you to pass the blame to the southern PDP governors that couldn't speak with one voice and support Wike during the primaries, you're here blaming Atiku. If actually they want power moved to the south, they should have queue behind Wike during the primaries but some of them have selfish agenda.

Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2022
PresidObi:
Wike will now be taking orders from people like Okowa grin

Okowa is definitely a more refined politician than Wike with all due respect. From insulting political leaders, insulting traditional rulers, to going around with praise singers, Wike gradually signs his own retirement letter from politics.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by jaytee01(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
At least let him put his loose mouth into something useful. Atiku is my second choice after asiwaju and as for that one labouring in vain, he should continue.

Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by MtDave55: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2022
WIKE is fighting the right fight but he don over do, Why should ATIKU trust him with strategic post in his Campaign council when he is busy threatening to make PDP loss the election.

I pity WIKE because his only hope of achieving his dream of ruling this nation can it be actualize with PDP and he is destroying his chances even before it time.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2022
incandescentena:
If ATIKU win, WIke will be SGF

The same SGF Atiku had given to Shekarawu as a condition of making him to dump Kwakwaso.

Atikulooooter has shared all the positions to his cronies meaning that there's no room for Merit in appointments if Atiku win.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by Victormezie: 10:36am On Sep 17, 2022
Yankee101:
People think atiku send Wike, he dosen't

If na chess Atiku don do 3 moves, none favour Wike (primaries, ayu, campaign council appointments)

Atiku chased Ibori out of a pdp meeting recently. Una never sabi the power of the most powerful former Vice President alive
I also learnt he gave a directive for James ibori not to attend PDP former governors forum during the cause of pdp VP nomination process.... does he has any issue with ibori or is he (atiku) trying to be sympathetic to okowa because of pdp Delta gov tussle
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by DrAkpamudehe: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2022
Victormezie:
I also learnt he gave a directive for James ibori not to attend PDP former governors forum during the cause of pdp VP nomination process.... does he has any issue with ibori or is he (atiku) trying to be sympathetic to okowa because of pdp Delta gov tussle

I am a High ranking PDP member national level and also a member of the campaign council. I don't know where you children get all these unfounded nonsense information from. That is how you and your fellow urchins overheat the polity
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by ogmask: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Wawelexy:
They don use style sideline, Wike, they are only regarding him a little just because they know he has a large number of supporters in South South... Once the elections are over, they would discard him...

Wike as an individual may not command a large following on Election Day except he remains a PDP member. The south is almost PDP by default hence some govs like wike, udom, ikpeazu, Diri and co may ascribe the PDP devotees to their influence.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by ogmask: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2022
isblog:

He will not. He knows Atiku cannot win. Wike may be used by other parties

Wike boasted that he will never leave the PDP or support another party and that he will give 100% backing to whoever emerged as the presidential candidate of the PDP, however, recent events have shown that he lacks character like the ones he accused of lying and deceit.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by Yankee101: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Victormezie:

Ibori was his boy as governor but messed him up later
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by Yankee101: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

The same SGF Atiku had given to Shekarawu as a condition of making him to dump Kwakwaso.

Atikulooooter has shared all the positions to his cronies meaning that there's no room for Merit in appointments if Atiku win.

You think Shekarau has no merit?

Listen to his interviews
Read up his profile
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by Victormezie: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

I am a High ranking PDP member national level and also a member of the campaign council. I don't know where you children get all these unfounded nonsense information from. That is how you and your fellow urchins overheat the polity
with due respect sir I just ask a question, you don't have to be toxic to give me a reply anyway maybe the rift between atiku, okowa and ibori is just an extrapolation from the media and opposition
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by Wawelexy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
ogmask:

Wike as an individual may not command a large following on Election Day except he remains a PDP member. The south is almost PDP by default hence some govs like wike, udom, ikpeazu, Diri and co may ascribe the PDP devotees to their influence.

I disagree with your first sentence, if wike decides to leave the party today, a large number of southern voters will go with him wherever he goes to, this will drastically affect Atiku in the south, cos what he's suppose to have ordinarily on a platter of gold would now be shared among him,Tinubu and Obi.... more reason they re being careful dealing with him for now...
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by victorazy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
coconutbag:
Giving Wike a sensitive position will destabilise the party further if he decides to leave the party or work against the party.

Wike will never leave PDP but remain there to destabilise them more as you rightly said, he will show them pepe.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by bizzibodi(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Atiku the chess master!see how he put Wike into a political dilemna.he dear not leave PDP he dear not support other party.
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by isblog(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2022
ogmask:

Wike boasted that he will never leave the PDP or support another party and that he will give 100% backing to whoever emerged as the presidential candidate of the PDP, however, recent events have shown that he lacks character like the ones he accused of lying and deceit.

As much as I agree with you, I believe he meant a southern presidential candidate. Ayu stabbed the south and it should be checked. We can’t deal with another 4years of a northern president and it may be 8. This country belongs to us all not a certain tribe or ethnicity

This is not to say Wike is without blemish
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by ogmask: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2022
isblog:

As much as I agree with you, I believe he meant a southern presidential candidate. Ayu stabbed the south and it should be checked. We can’t deal with another 4years of a northern president and it may be 8. This country belongs to us all not a certain tribe or ethnicity

You have a big point there...
My question, however, is who then would have been the candidate from the south if not wike? Uche Secondus his brother was chased out of the PDP by this same wike because he had the intention all along to be the PDP candidate. Umahi, ayade and Obi left the PDP because of this same man who was fighting practically for his selfish interest. The truth is if we are serious about producing a president from the south there's tinubu and Peter Obi. The president mustn't come from the PDP. Wike for me, is being clever by half.

Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by Mystic216: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2022
At least let him put his loose mouth into something useful. Atiku is my second choice after asiwaju and as for that one labouring in vain, he should continue.
You are a no body
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by ogmask: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2022
isblog:

Wike should be the last person to shout marginalization if you ask me.
He carefully positioned himself for the position thinking other southern leaders were fools.
He removed secondus in the hope that the ticket will automatically come to the south. When that didnt work He made sure his boy, Ortom, threw the ticket open instead of micro zoning to the south east. Recall the last pdp president was from south south.
Mind you, he asked for an open contest in the believe he would win. All this cry he is crying now is for his personal loss and nothing to do with the south south. Ask yourself why non of the south south govs is with him.

Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by isblog(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
ogmask:

Wike should be the last person to shout marginalization if you ask me.
He carefully positioned himself for the position thinking other southern leaders were fools.
He removed secondus in the hope that the ticket will automatically come to the south. When that didnt work He made sure his boy, Ortom, threw the ticket open instead of micro zoning to the south east. Recall the last pdp president was from south south.
Mind you, he asked for an open contest in the believe he would win. All this cry he is crying now is for his personal loss and nothing to do with the south south. Ask yourself why non of the south south govs is with him.

Absolutely true

But I still kinda feel it should have been thrown to the south and let the south sort themselves than allow the north the opportunity to take the chance like they did
Re: 2023: Atiku Appoints Wike, Others Into Presidential Campaign Council by ogmask: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
isblog:

Absolutely true

But I still kinda feel it should have been thrown to the south and let the south sort themselves than allow the north the opportunity to take the chance like they did

I agree with you brother but wike isn't the type to be trusted with power. If wike had joined our brothers from across the niger to press for a south East candidate he would have been celebrated today and not what has become of him now. He was so sure he would win but he never saw the tambuwal last minute colabo with Atiku. See my guy, if not for that colabo wike for clean slate for the convention.
Yeah, a southern president would have made better sense but that person shouldn't for any reason be wike. The man is a true example of absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Shekau Left 83 Concubines Behind – Ex-boko Haram Commanders / Ibrahim Uwais, Who Joined ISIS, Killed - Sahara Reporters / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo, Breaks Down In Tears

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51