Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

The One Who Holds Tomorrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The One Who Holds Tomorrow (103 Views)

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow / Who Holds The Atheist Accountable? / ***who Holds The World On His Shoulders?*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One Who Holds Tomorrow by jonatoye(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: The One Who Holds Tomorrow

WORD FOR TODAY
Life is all about the one who holds tomorrow. Your life is not secured until you know God - the only one who knows tomorrow!!!
Scriptural Reference
" Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. " (Proverb 27:1 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are sometimes confused about several things associated with our future because God holds it. The best way to prepare for the future is to know God the only One who guarantees the future.

The man who lost his life in an auto crash while embarking on a business trip would have not engaged in such trip or at best will prepare for eternity if he knew beforehand what is about to happen to him. To many of such people, it is hidden. That is why the word of God admonishes us to commit our ways to the Lord and that we should trust in Him alone and never lean on our understanding.

As you proceed in destiny don't forget what God said and walk side by side with Him even as you make the best use of this present moment; hoping for the best in days to come. In all you do, don't forget that no one promised you tomorrow; it is God that holds tomorrow!

+ How much do you acknowledge God in all your pursuit?

Prayer Point:
Lord! I commit my life into your hands perfect that which concerns me in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Do not worry about tomorrow but your relationship with God!!!

Have a Fulfilled Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

So Here's A Question For Christians And Muslims / God Has Placed You Where He Wants You / The House Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.