Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. (994 Views)

Swiftband Gives You Unlimited Internet With Swift 4G/LTE / SuperBass Wireless Bluetooth Speaker With FM | Phoning System / 60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by 24ward(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
I discovered a company that provides the most affordable internet access to all Africans. Their monthly internet browsing plan is as cheap as N3,000.

They are quite fast and reliable. Browsing for me has been very smooth recently. The downloads is also unlimited. So i can visit any site, watch videos online and even download movies and softwares of up to 300MB without feeling restrained.

I prepared a report on this company. All you would need to know has been added to the report, even an unknown secret - How to enjoy up to 3 months free internet subscription.

If you wish to get the report, pls follow the link at the signature to get details on how to reach the report.

Note: The offer on how to get the 3 months free internet subscription is limited. So hurry. The sooner you get the info, the better.
Re: 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by mjay(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
Why cant u guys just get a life !!! All ur scam reports, if you got any reasonable info just give it .
Re: 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by 24ward(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
If you are interest, get the report. No sweat if you don't want it.

It has a money back guarantee policy. And it's only N750. I think that's fair if you really want to satisfy the need to affordable internet access.

It really works. I have being on the computer all day. And i would go back to bed knowing i would continue tomorrow. If you think its a scam, Your Loss!
Re: 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by drerocker: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
nd d info,dreu2fine@yahoo.com
Re: 24hrs Round Unlimited Internet Access. Only 3k Monthly. by 24ward(m): 7:56am On Aug 13, 2011
Pls the info in a detailed report cost N750.

I have already witness some satified customers who has acquire the package. Browsing is now really convienent. If you which to be assured, pls reach me on my cell phone: 08130886061

(1) (Reply)

7 Hidden Features In Microsoft Outlook.com / Brand New Laptop With 1year Warranty And Get 8gb Flash Drive Free / Create A Harmful Computer Virus Using Notepad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.