Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

‘it Doesn’t Matter If I Don’t Touch The Ball Long’ –haaland Speaks Ahead Man Cit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘it Doesn’t Matter If I Don’t Touch The Ball Long’ –haaland Speaks Ahead Man Cit (127 Views)

‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘it Doesn’t Matter If I Don’t Touch The Ball Long’ –haaland Speaks Ahead Man Cit by solbase10(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Manchester City striker, Erling Haaland says he’s not bothered by the number of touches he has with the ball for as long as he keeps scoring the goals.

The Norwegian star made this known in an interview with TribalFootball, where he hailed his overhead volley as one of the best of his career, but is eyeing more goals.

Haaland has already scored 13 times for the Premier League champions in just eight matches.

However, he said that he’s more focused on getting goals against Wolves this weekend.

“I have to focus on the next game and I have to focus on the right things. If I think too much, then I don’t think it is a good thing. It’s about focusing on the right things.

“For me, it was easy to stay focused, as I always do. People might say I don’t touch the ball enough and this and that, but I don’t care about this. I know what I am going to do and what I have to do.

“That’s exactly what I did in a difficult match and exactly what I will keep doing. My dream is to touch the ball five times and score five goals. That’s my biggest dream.

“It was a special match for me to play Dortmund. It was emotional and I have a lot of good friends with the coaches, staff and everyone I know.

“I had to be focused, be ready for the things that I have to do against my former team. At the end, it’s just a football game, but for me it was a bit more special.

“It was emotional, but it was a nice game. It was strange, but it was nice. I will always love everyone there and it’s an amazing club. I had a good time there.”

Source:https://www.completesports.com/it-doesnt-matter-if-i-dont-touch-the-ball-long-haaland-speaks-ahead-man-city-vs-wolves/

(1) (Reply)

Canelo Vs Ggg 3 Live, Stream | Free Boxing / Tobi Amusan: The Greatest Athlete Of All Time According To ..... / Frenkie De Jong Open Up On Decision To Snub Man Utd Transfer To Stay At Barcelon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.