Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant (940 Views)

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant by philme87: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2022
A lady has taken to TikTok to share a video of what she saw in a chicken after she had started eating it.

From the video she shared, maggots were seen crawling out of the chicken.

@itsreine captioned the video "when you started eating chicken at the restaurant and you see this".

Watch the video below;

https://youtube.com/shorts/wKxiwmUwPpA?feature=share

2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant by airminem(f): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2022
lipsrsealed

eeewwww.. such will force you into strategical retreat and vomit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:16am On Sep 16, 2022
So disgusting! As much as possible cook your meals by yourself.
Re: Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant by mariahAngel(f): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
So disgusting!

As much as possible cook your meals by yourself.
As in! undecided

It's even cheaper for one to cook their meals.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

As in! undecided

It's even cheaper for one to cook their meals.

Far cheaper nne.
If I see this type of thing in a restaurant, I might vomit there and then.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Video Of What She Saw In A Chicken She Bought At A Restaurant by poshestmina(f): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2022
The restaurant must refund my money in full and pay for damages angry.

What nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

Revelers, Where Do You Drink? / What Is The Craziest Food Combination You Have Ever Taken? / A Congo Of Beans For #700 In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.