Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Building A Business Takes Time. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building A Business Takes Time. (102 Views)

Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / FG Takes Ownership Of Funds In Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVNs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building A Business Takes Time. by Brenx: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Isn't it amazing that most people see venture building as a microwave venture that you start today and by tomorrow you have an Eldorado!
There was a day when myself and a couple of friends were analyzing some successful business men in Nigeria. "Men, this man don make am, see as everything stew for am" one of my friends said.
Somehow, I found the statement amusing, and I was laughing profusely when I noticed he was already getting angry, as though I was mocking him. I stopped.
"No vex, no think say I dey laugh you," I told him. You all know that I am a business-savvy person. Your statement just made me laugh because in the back of your mind you felt luck happened to the man, and that's why he is where he is. "
I said, "Do you know the amount of hard work this man has put into this business that we all talk about today?" We idolize luck a lot in this part of the world.
Luck in venture building is an opportunity opening up to the man who is consistent with bulldog tenacity. Building a business requires patience and focus. At some point, you will feel like throwing in the towel. You're thinking of how to pay workers, how to break new ground for your business, how to follow up on existing customers at the same time, how to properly manage your funds, the cost of electricity and other operational costs all at the same time.
These are some of the areas they may not likely tell you.Business owners at an early stage have to sacrifice a lot to keep the business afloat. Many times, at the early stage, he has no salary for himself, but he is thinking about how to pay staff and meet operational costs.
My friends said , "Wow, that means the man has paid his dues." I said sure.
If you are starting a business, no matter the sector, ensure you're mentally strong. Don't let anyone lie to you. You will not see all of the customers you want in a single day, so keep showing up, marketing, and grinding. Sometimes you will be rejected, sometimes things will go wrong, and sometimes you will lose money. Keep at it. It is part of the process. A farmer does not harvest without first taking out weeds.
Only business on paper doesn't have challenges, but real business is a war that only the strong can scale through.
One of the things you should also quickly know is that you can not do everything yourself. You might have to outsource or delegate some tasks.
Are you a business owner or currently starting? Do you need a reliable logistics company that will completely take off the burden of your interstate and international shipping?
Here you have it, Brenx Services (RC 1800737).

Brenx Services is a cargo and freight company that offers inter-state, international, and last mile on-demand bicycle errand services in Ajao Estate.
We thrive by helping individuals and businesses swiftly send their packages across borders, thus bridging the gap between supply chains. With a growing network of about 50 drivers within our delivery network, we boast of safe, timely, and affordable deliveries.
We provide daily super sonic shipment transit notifications until both the sender and the receiver confirm receipt of the item.
Call or send a message on WhatsApp to
+234 909 498 0533
Instagram :Brenx Services.
Or visit us at our office at Suite S1,Ozde plaza, 22 Osolo Way, Adjao Estate.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Over Your Writing Needs To Us / Business & Investment Owner Need It / I'm In Need Of FX Broker Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.