Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu (20478 Views)

Amosun's Influence In Buhari's Government Worries South-West APC / Sokoto: Gang Up Against Tambuwal’s Plot To Return Through ‘back Door’ / President Buhari’s Dinner With South-West APC leaders In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by airsaylongcome: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Africana1123:
Smart people don’t play politics with religion

How about politicking with "geo-political" zones? For example, supremely competent and smart person like Jaga could easily have picked a running mate that was a North east Christian. Or maybe even a South east Muslim? No?
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by DamianX: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
John4B:
It is our turn in Yorubaland to produce the next leadership of the country in 2023. Our candidate is no other person than Tinubu.
Imagine these brainless idiots! Still playing ethnic politics.

The people greedy die.
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by saintrow1: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
I am a Yoruba and a Christian.

I won't vote for a ticket that doesn't represent my faith.

Atiku / Okowa 2023

Another fake yoruba

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Coly2012(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tomorrow one idiot will tell me that igbos are playing ethnic politics.

Fools

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by nkemoma(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
cheesy

the northern gale of defections don dey hit them hard.
they never saw that coming even when they picked Muslim/Muslim ticket.

north is aligning with their brother Atiku
Tinubu embarrassment next year will be monumental.
his bullion van will fail him because people will collect his money and massively vote against him.
instead of his useless urchins to work on the north they're grossly loosing ,they're busy attacking Obi, Igbos and any northerner that is against their agbado munching gorilla Tinubu.
e go clear for their eyes next year.

God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless North
God bless SS

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio
hahahahihihihi

Comrade focus!
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Alawode01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oro ni fun Omo oko Nile karo ojiree, Yoruba eh sun orun meta ti Omo okunrin hunsu ,eh ronu oh.
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by christistruth01: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu neglected our feelings as christians by going with Muslim Muslim ticket so we Yoruba christians will not vote for him.

Corridon , why don't you just go and save your Region from IPOB that have set it ablaze instead of pretending to be an Ijesha Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
How can a sane minded person want tinubu to become president considering his age and health status?
some people can be so foolish but thank god there are quite few

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by obyno82: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
christistruth01:

Corridon , why don't you just go and save your Region from IPOB that have set it ablaze instead of pretending to be an Ijesha Yoruba man

Oga shut up and stop being stupid. I warned you that any hate speech or attack from you will lead to you being picked up by DSS. I have your IP address it is a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Kaiser20: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
All dem SW political looters for Asiwaju Bullion van.
SW will vote for a leader who care for their interest and that of the next generation, not a sick old man about to join his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by floret23(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
BATified2023:
chinedu we’ll done
Ori e ti gbale. Everyone again your drug lord is IPOB.

No to Muslim Muslim ticket.
We Christians cannot be relegated
Christians this is the right time to show Tinubu that you people are not second class citizen in this country, this is high time to show Tinubu that you people are not inconsequential as he clearly shows you people that you people are nothing in Nigeria. We will only vote a presidential aspirant that carry Christians along, but never give this idiotic useless satanic jihadist our vote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
As much as I like Tinubu political leadership and belief in him than the rest, I don't want 2023 election to go peaceful or as planned...

I want breakaway for every part of the country.

Break Nigeria into 6 now...

Nothing will ever change!
Nothing will ever change!!
Nothing will ever change!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by ernieboy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
“It is our turn in Yorubaland to produce the next leadership of the country in 2023. Our candidate is no other person than Tinubu."
this noisome phrase has become an annoying/recurring statement in the BAT camp, how is it the turn of sw to produce the next president?

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Olaolex: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
ElSudani:

I am a true Omoluabi Christian and Tinubu has my vote, by God's grace.
Mr. Fake Yoruba Christian.
His not voting for Tinubu. How is he a fake Yoruba Christian?

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kokoy2022:
Very useless set of people,always playing tribalism and religious sentiment. Go and make tilumbu president by force. Swines

Oga as I see the number of likes on your post, I had to read it 3 times to understand why it garnered such likes grin

ObiDatti 2023 is a goal.
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by rbjimoh: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Irrespective of the outcome of the 2023 general elections, the Muslims of the Southwest have realized they are not together with their Christian brethren. In future elections, we the Muslims of the Southwest will never vote for any Christian candidate from the Southwest, even if it means that power will remain in the north forever.
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Electrochemistry(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
yomi961:
No to Muslim Muslim ticket.
We Christians cannot be relegated
Christians this is the right time to show Tinubu that you people are not second class citizen in this country, this is high time to show Tinubu that you people are not inconsequential as he clearly shows you people that you people are nothing in Nigeria. We will only vote a presidential aspirant that carry Christians along, but never give this idiotic useless satanic jihadist our vote

I concur with your submission!
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Olaolex: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
WELL DONE MR SCARTER SCARTER
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Achilles881: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Grandmeister:
Can’t these guys for once, just for one freaking day run a campaign absent of tribalism! Buhari couldn’t win until he covered his tribal skin with a ‘detribalised’ toga…can’t tinubu and his horde of screaming banshees just pretend they’re not neck deep in hateful tribalism and campaign on issues? Is that too hard to do?

But that's not possible, you want illiterates to do brain surgery or solve high level engineering mathematics, your expecting too much from urchins, it's not possible

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by themanderon: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
Instead of giving the mantle to a vibrant young Osinbajo the greedy old man wants to run a race he clearly has no legs for.
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Samunique(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
rbjimoh:
Irrespective of the outcome of the 2023 general elections, the Muslims of the Southwest have realized they are not together with their Christian brethren. In future elections, we the Muslims of the Southwest will never vote for any Christian candidate from the Southwest, even if it means that power will remain in the north forever.
Jimoh, check the picture below to know who first started playing the religious card f then come back and apologize to the Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by jamace(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Even AFENIFERE is supporting Peter Obi . Tinubu is too damn selfish because of his hunger for power.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by christistruth01: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
obyno82:

Oga shut up and stop being stupid. I warned you that any hate speech or attack from you will lead to you being picked up by DSS. I have your IP address it is a matter of time

Obyno is that you,?

Why did you change your handle name

I recognized your empty threats

Were you finally banned?
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by OmoIjebuOde: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
backtovillage:

Very useless for bringing in another North

Yes, let the Northerners continue to rule ys until we the southerners get sense

After Atiku in 2031 another Northerner should take over.
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Traplord09: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
They are panicking, they already see that Tinubu has lost the election before election day

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by fombi: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is more like asking Yorubas to drink poison because it was served in their tribal glass!

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Danniedpastor(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
post=116719761:

https://guardian.ng/politics/south-west-apc-leaders-decry-intra-ethnic-gang-up-against-tinubu-on-2023-polls/

Even among themselves (APC), they are still scared of Obi. Meaning, they are aware that some of them (that did one million man walk for Pandora emilokan) would vote for Obi (if not what would warrant such statement from a party leader?).
Also, all their campaign must carry "tribal coloration", nothing more.

If all you can campaign with is tribal sentiments( in your own home), It shows that you have nothing to offer Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by fombi: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is more like asking Yorubas to drink poison because it was served in their tribal glass!
No one in his/her right mind would vote someone like Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by OmoIjebuOde: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
saintrow1:

Another fake yoruba

Another Mumu spotted.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by lagosrd: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Oooh. I seeeee
You want Judas to come and support your Nicodemus ������

Am sorry ...... It cannot werk
Re: 2023: South-West APC Leaders Decry Intra-Ethnic Gang-Up Against Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Zonefree:

This Folarin should have his brain examined, he's not normal at all.

After picking Muslim vice, you still expect 90% votes from SW that consists of 52% Christians?

point of correction 60% christain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Terrorise Ogun Communities, Residents Lament Ordeals / Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.