Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Tell You Say I Be Corper- Drama As Corp Member Refuses 2 Pay Okada Rider-video - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Tell You Say I Be Corper- Drama As Corp Member Refuses 2 Pay Okada Rider-video (269 Views)

Benefits Of Serving With Ministries As Corp Member / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tell You Say I Be Corper- Drama As Corp Member Refuses 2 Pay Okada Rider-video by amehdave(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
There was a dramatic exchange between a corp member and a bike man over transport fare and it attracted residents.

The corp refused to pay the okada rider after being dropped at his destination and it led to a disagreement.In a video posted online, the young man mentioned that before he boarded the okada he had told the bikeman he was a corper and did not have money.

The lad asked the bikeman if he had insisted on collecting money from him before taking him on the ride.

He claimed right and expressed shock that the rider was asking him for payment on reaching his destination, the guy kept... feel free to watch the video https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/09/16/i-tell-you-say-i-be-corper-drama-as-corp-member-refuses-to-pay-okada-rider-after-trip-video/

Re: I Tell You Say I Be Corper- Drama As Corp Member Refuses 2 Pay Okada Rider-video by chiefolododo(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yes....he is serving the nation

(1) (Reply)

Make $1k-$5k+ Monthly Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer! / Do You Really Know What To Do / Write And Publish A Book In 48hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.