Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO (1884 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2022

20 bodies of IPOB/ESN victims dumped inside a bush in Nnobi, very close to the junction from Alor. How many times have I sounded the alarm about the Nnobi ESN camp? People are disappearing like chickens in the Southeast and everyone is silent. Imagine if this happened in the North or if it were when they were still pinning it on the Fulanis

The people you supported and cheered on are now terror to the Southeast. Why aren't they shouting DSS anymore? The people have now been cowed into silence. They brought it on themselves

President Muhammadu Buhari solve this and they shouted that he threatened genocide. Who's genociding Ndigbo now? Are you tired of clapping for them? Don't get tired of looking for ndi sabo. Keep on shouting sabo while they're ferociously reuniting ndi mmadu with their ancestors. Una go hear am

I'll play the accompanying voice note at 7:00 PM Nigerian time. I'll share the video in our WhatsApp groups then but you can watch it on my Twitter handle using the link below

https://twitter.com/CensorshipO?t=zMhegP_hv-anopEKGkz5ag&s=09

Source
https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/pfbid0Z6B5YHbTfkHmGBjaMA5gBzC6djEn4fGKWZzkQzLMJiVb1WcTx1b5Ru4sc19E8qxYl/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Xscape1993(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Well done South East people......
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Xscape1993:
Well done South East people......

These are probably the dead bodies of their kidnap victims just as the police have raided their camps in the past.
Well people like gidgiddy will u tell us to ignore the police report and also ignore the confessions of the culprits who said they did it as mere sentiments

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by okeysoninv: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
it shall never be well with Nnamdi kanu. infact Buhari ought to have killed him by now. this people and Boko Haram are the same. all ipob supporters God will punish you all.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Princessogaraya(f): 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Liers

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by oyin44: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
We go celebrate am , grin grin 20 Bodies never do..

1 Like

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Totilopussylick(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Iswap are responsible tongue
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
embarassed

Really sad.
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Christistruth00: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
IPOB will blame the Fulani Herdsmen

IPOB are such abominable liars

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by rusher14: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
Such a disgusting sight.

And they don't even seem worried over there.
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
An evil like Nnamdi Kanu will never happen to Ndi Igbo again...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
Christistruth00:
IPOB will blame the Fulani Herdsmen

IPOB are such abominable liars

IPOB are useless terrorist group. All the victims both directly and indirectly are still our people.
Even when u burst their kidnappers hide out u will see their Biafra caps flags etc..
Then the ones on nairaland like gidgiddy will then tell u what you're seeing is not evidence enough u should ignore the police and ignore the people that confessed to be ESN.
Then he will bring one write up from God knows where where IPOB said they didn't do it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by BloomingDale(f): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by omenka(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Look at the thread begging for attention. IPOBidients will avoid it like a handshake from a leper.

Tomorrow same terrorists will claim they have no affiliation with IPOB. Yet condemning the actions of IPOB is the last thing they'd ever do.

Oh well, I'm pretty sure they know they decieve only themselves and their kinsmen and no one else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by muykem: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
They might have use the bodies for pepper soup. South East is the den of cannabis.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by asanausana91: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is the way they will turn our country to if Obi win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
omenka:
Look at the thread begging for attention. IPOBidients will avoid it like a handshake from a leper.

Tomorrow same terrorists will claim they have no affiliation with IPOB. Yet condemning the actions of IPOB is the last thing they'd ever do.

Oh well, I'm pretty sure they know they decieve only themselves and their kinsmen and no one else.
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses
selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache
they don't know what to do again
they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe.
Nigerians are now waking up.
the youths are coming.

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

5 Likes

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by SenatePresdo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
But why would IPOB be killing people? this is what I haven't understood yet.
I wouldn't say they are 5th columnist, but the motive behind the killings may or may not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
It is 8 bodies not 20.

Anybody can be responsible for the action. The people of the community should fish those people out. They live there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

These are probably the dead bodies of their kidnap victims just as the police have raided their camps in the past.
Well people like gidgiddy will u tell us to ignore the police report and also ignore the confessions of the culprits who said they did it as mere sentiments
Is it the police that bursted the forest ?

It is 8 bodies. Change your heading. You like to inflate and celebrate bad News.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Idiotseverywher: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
it shall never be well with Nnamdi kanu. infact Buhari ought to have killed him by now. this people and Boko Haram are the same. all ipob supporters God will punish you all.
. And pray too that it will not turn back to you if it was not ipob was involved in that, remember that your prayers will turn back to you
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by M4A1carbine: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
A thread opened by a useless AGBADO MISCREANT...

Celebrated by 12 foolish agbado miscreants, who are all over the internet demarketing Peter Obi.

When the demarket Peter Obi.......THEY FAIL!

When they demarket IPOB................THEY FAIL MORE

When they demarket ESN...............THEY FAIL TOTALLY.

Its now obvious that these EDO /KOGI / OSUN / OYO/ LAGOS based zombies are terribly useless, even to their employers.

You can post 10000000000000000000000 news feed against IPOB/ESN , in other to demarket Peter Obi...

You WILL FAIL!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by okeysoninv: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. And pray too that it will not turn back to you if it was not ipob was involved in that, remember that your prayers will turn back to you
shut up, I don't Carry gun but ipob do. he who kills by gun shall die by gun too. ur terrorist kanu gave you guns to kill sabo. he too shall be killed by gun. I don't preach violence but ur kanu teaches that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Idiotseverywher: 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
shut up, I don't Carry gun but ipob do. he who kills by gun shall die by gun too. ur terrorist kanu gave you guns to kill sabo. he too shall be killed by gun. I don't preach violence but ur kanu teaches that.
. Simple thing since you are sure that it was ipob that is doing the killings, then your prayers will not turn back to you but if they are not the one then you will die a miserable death
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Kingspin(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
I don't believe in everything I read.
Bring in more evidence to support your claim.
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by 2elliot: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Source
https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/pfbid0Z6B5YHbTfkHmGBjaMA5gBzC6djEn4fGKWZzkQzLMJiVb1WcTx1b5Ru4sc19E8qxYl/
This funny nose guy, you no dey tire for blood? Nothing lasts for ever o, remember.
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by okeysoninv: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Simple thing since you are sure that it was ipob that is doing the killings, then your prayers will not turn back to you but if they are not the one then you will die a miserable death
mumu since establishment of ipob , killing spree has been going on in Ani - Igbo. were there mass killing 2014 and down. who raise the dragon flag is it ur terrorist leader. chukwu kpo gi oku there onye ara.swear with your life that ipob doesn't have hand in killing going on south east.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Tunjibalogun: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
SenatePresdo:
But why would IPOB be killing people? this is what I haven't understood yet.
I wouldn't say they are 5th columnist, but the motive behind the killings may or may not worth it.
My dear once non state actors gain control then something like this is bound to happen. Imagine they even have different factions, what do you expect??
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by PandoraObi: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
ok
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Idiotseverywher: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
mumu since establishment of ipob , killing spree has been going on in Ani - Igbo. were there mass killing 2014 and down. who raise the dragon flag is it ur terrorist leader. chukwu kpo gi oku there onye ara.swear with your life that ipob doesn't have hand in killing going on south east.
. Iga anwu onwu ihere nkita ara dika GI all of you that are killing innocent souls in Igbo land to blame ipob will die miserably , the blood of those killed will hunt down your descendants till 1 million years to come, God will never forgive you and anybody who is involved, ewu dika GI chere Na ndi Igbo anaghi ihe , the land is crying against the innocent blood being spilled and will come after those involved soonest, continue to dance naked in market with the name of MNK and ipob the gods will after you soon ,ezii
Re: IPOB And ESN Kills 20 People Line Up Their Dead Bodies VIDEO by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
I wish to use this opportunity to plead with right thinking humans on these platform to ignore this guy's post anywhere they see it on nairaland just like I have been doing so,as to avoid giving him unnecessary and underserved attention that he seems to be craving so much for,his obsession with
Ipob and Esn is rather becoming irrational, boring and foolish,I also wish to call upon relevant authorities to find out how this guy comes across all the videos and pictures he post here.....To you Op,I hope one day, nairaland will get to know how you manage to get all these videos you post here,if you have any hand in them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Giving Out 200k To 5 Person's Please Come In / Kwankwaso Mega Rally In Kano Tomorrow(photo) / Jagaban: No More Gaffes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.