Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea (455 Views)

Long Term Investment To Compound My Capital / My Secret Of Making 20 To 50% Of My Capital Without Paying Down To Anybody . / Looking For Capital For Your Business? Get It Now And Boost Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea by profstar(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hello everyone,
I’m just going to go straight to the point…
I have this particularly huge business idea that is kind of unique but it is going to be highly capital intensive.

Any idea on how I can source for fund, or any business or individual that will be willing to partner in the business idea.

Thank you for your contribution
Re: How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea by profstar(m): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2022
No response? My good people
Re: How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea by SavageResponse(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2022
profstar:
No response? My good people

The reason why there is no response is because most people know you just want want to use their money to gamble in a business where you have no previous experience!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea by profstar(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
SavageResponse:

The reason why there is no response is because most people know you just want want to use their money to gamble in a business where you have no previous experience!
Savage response, clap for your self
Re: How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea by ayoncox: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
profstar:
Hello everyone,
I’m just going to go straight to the point…
I have this particularly huge business idea that is kind of unique but it is going to be highly capital intensive.

Any idea on how I can source for fund, or any business or individual that will be willing to partner in the business idea.

Thank you for your contribution
work on your feasibility study and business plan first
Re: How Do I Source For Capital For My Capital Intensive Business Idea by profstar(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2022
ayoncox:
work on your feasibility study and business plan first
That has been done already. Thank you for the contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Betting Platform Must Be Banned / Any Trusted And Reliable Exchanger Of Paypal To Bitcoin. / Free Way To Mine Bnb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.