Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says (1422 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video) / UNICEF Issues Scam Alert Against Nkechi Blessing’s Ex-lover, Falegan / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by officialwdhtv: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
VIDEO: I dont regret dumping her because she is a drug addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Opeyemi Falegan says in fresh TELL IT ALL expose.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-IGfwKFSvU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by MatrixReloaded: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Of course my brother you don't have to voice it , when a woman bodly say she will buy a man and keep at home as robot. That's when I knew the meth was too much and then again what do I know if she is an addict.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by officialwdhtv: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Of course my brother you don't have to voice it , when a woman bodly say she will buy a man and keep at home as robot. That's when I knew the meth was too much and then again what do I know if she is an addict.

cool
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
the HEdiot was foolishly/proudly parading like a donkey when they were happy together, now the animal showed him pepper, he is here talking nonsense!!!!

SHATTAP YEAH...

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by officialwdhtv: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
the HEdiot was foolishly/proudly parading like a donkey when they were happy together, now the animal showed him pepper, he is here talking nonsense!!!!

SHATTAP YEAH...

Lmao
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by irunoko(m): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Lol you both deserve each other
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by irunoko(m): 3:53am On Sep 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

SHATTAP YEAH...
like boyfriend like girlfriend.they both deserve each other. Don't blame the guy alone.you need to see them Washing their dirty linen in public.

The babe accused him of deceiving her, being a fraud, doesn't have the kind of money he claims he has while the guy claimed she's dirty,she does not wash her pants.shr wears the Same used pants she wore without washing it,her vagina is smelling,her thighs have black irritating spots (maybe out of bleaching and poor hygiene) lipsrsealed plus she smokes too much weed.she cannot have sex without smoking weed in the bathroom and that she's a nyphomaniac

You need to see how both of them are disgracing themselves on social media.they both have no class lipsrsealed

Did you see when she broke up and she brought out a big bag of sekz toys and di1dos of different colours,shapes and sizes claiming they are 10 times better than her ex own.this Girl is damaged O and it's a background thing.her mom used to run a beer parlour and sell pepper soup alongside so she used to help in her mom's beer parlour buisness.its by getting prematurely exposed to promiscuous men and drunkards she became a street ho and then Nollywood gave her the right platform for her stock in trade.

The worst part was when nkechi was talking about her pants and ex on national TV plus she dated the guy to pepper/spite her ex.like kilode.at least have small respect for yourself.it was so difficult and embarassing watching nkechi on TVC your view lipsrsealed The funny part is that she said she's now in a new relationship yet she hasn't healed or gotten over from the other one.

However this is not to say there's anything wrong in showing off your girlfriend.i mean if you are proud of her and in love,you both have the right to show each other off as long as it's not for validation or to impress anybody.i only advocate for moderation and decency.nor be say una go dey show when una dey bed or adult pictures
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by officialwdhtv: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2022
irunoko:
like boyfriend like girlfriend.they both deserve each other. Don't blame the guy alone.you need to see them Washing their dirty linen in public.

The babe accused him of deceiving her, being a fraud, doesn't have the kind of money he claims he has while the guy claimed she's dirty,she does not wash her pants.shr wears the Same used pants she wore without washing it,her vagina is smelling,her thighs have black irritating spots (maybe out of bleaching and poor hygiene) lipsrsealed plus she smokes too much weed.she cannot have sex without smoking weed in the bathroom and that she's a nyphomaniac

You need to see how both of them are disgracing themselves on social media.they both have no class lipsrsealed

Did you see when she broke up and she brought out a big bag of sekz toys and di1dos of different colours,shapes and sizes claiming they are 10 times better than her ex own.this Girl is damaged O and it's a background thing.her mom used to run a beer parlour and sell pepper soup alongside so she used to help in her mom's beer parlour buisness.its by getting prematurely exposed to promiscuous men and drunkards she became a street ho and then Nollywood gave her the right platform for her stock in trade.

The worst part was when nkechi was talking about her pants and ex on national TV plus she dated the guy to pepper/spite her ex.like kilode.at least have small respect for yourself.it was so difficult and embarassing watching nkechi on TVC your view lipsrsealed The funny part is that she said she's now in a new relationship yet she hasn't healed or gotten over from the other one.

However this is not to say there's anything wrong in showing off your girlfriend.i mean if you are proud of her and in love,you both have the right to show each other off as long as it's not for validation or to impress anybody.i only advocate for moderation and decency.nor be say una go dey show when una dey bed or adult pictures

U really know them cheesy na "keeping up with the Nkechis" be this lmao
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by dollynnn(f): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2022
These two adults should stop behaving like kids!
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by OneCandleAway(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Omo Iya nkechi of pere city

She shouldn't have granted that interview. Infact she shouldn't publicise any relationship again, but she doesn't have someone to advice her.
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by irunoko(m): 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
officialwdhtv:

U really know them cheesy na "keeping up with the Nkechis" be this lmao
lol no be small thing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by JoeRizzla(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
They are both disgracing themselves but its good
Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by Mryacks: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Except it's a matter of life or death, I will never speak ill of an ex lover

1 Like

Re: I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says by Cleanworld(f): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO SOMEONE IS TO BREAK UP WITH A TALKATIVE. MOUTH DIARRHEA , OF COURSE THIS TWO AIN'T MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Precious Imafidon Bares Massive Cleavage On Hustle Magazine Cover / I Dont Want To Be Single Forever! Vee Bbnaija Cr!es Out For Boyfriend (video) / Mohbad Crying reveals He Was Given A White Substance At The NDLEA Office (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.