Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll (460 Views)

NOI Poll: We’ve Been Using Same Methodology Since 2015, Anap Foundation Replies / ANAP Foundation Pre-Election Survey An Energy Booster, Says ‘Obidient’ Movement / "It Is Not True"-NBS Faults Ngige On The Accuracy Of Nigeria's Unemployment Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Starcrest1: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
The thread I created before was deleted, it's obvious the poll is peppering some people with vested interests.

Nevertheless, no amount of deletion can hide the truth. The ANAP foundation poll has never been wrong even when Goodluck was president the poll showed that Buhari will win.

All the enemies of Nigeria here I am again bringing you the good news that based on history, Obi will be your president even if you don't like good things.

Here are the links ..........
Goodluck to win 2011 election............ http://www.anapfoundation.com/press-releases/presidential-election-polls

Buhari to win 2015 election................. http://www.anapfoundation.com/press-releases/2015-presidential-election-poll

Buhari to win 2019 election................ http://www.anapfoundation.com/press-releases/buhari-leads-but-his-lead-is-not-unassailable-because-atiku-has-momentum-and-may-appeal-more-to-undecided-voters

Obi to win 2023 election................. http://www.anapfoundation.com/press-releases/a-3-horse-presidential-race-and-a-lone-outsider

This is just the few among their many accurate predictions.

Nobody can hide the truth.........

6 Likes

Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cool kwa

1 Like

Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by lhordspy: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dream on.

Just like Alice in wonderland
Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Starcrest1: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Dream on.

Lols your 30k go soon finish....

3 Likes

Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Ozinlex: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obidatti2022
Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
The useless nairaland mods will delete this soon, body don dey pepper them since, including that senseless one that claims to own nairaland but always displaying his stupidity on twitter
Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Abdu81: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
The obidients always have this on your mind.

Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi would win by a lot…The margin would be too much.

APC would try so hard to rig, but them don already fail.

2 Likes

Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by YourhealthNG2(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
The Obidients on the move...

1 Like

Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by Deprofessional(m): 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Remove tribalism, religion and envy, any right thinking person will know that the result of the pool is as it stands today. Minus rigging, toutism, ballot box snatching etc, Obi will win the general election fair and square.

The odds are against Atiku because Nigeria is not a fulani republic.

The odds are against Tinubu because of Moslim - Moslim Ticket and the woeful performance of APC

The only odd against Peter Obi in the minds fools is that he is an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: The Accuracy Of ANAP Foundation Poll by excanny: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Dream on.

An organisation that predicted that Buhari will win Jonathan while being incumbent is not a joke.

All polls keep saying the same thing. Are you guys planning to rig or what?

I don’t get why people’s opinions don’t matter to you guys in this bleeped up country.

If Obi loses, that will be the day I will finally begin my plans of changing my nationality forever. I’ll be done with Nigeria by then.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Kept Quiet And Watched His Party APC Ruined Nigeria - Atiku / Analysis Of Voter Registration Data, Shows That SE Is About To Be Disfranchised / How Barr. Chijioke Edeoga Cured My Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.