Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only (531 Views)

It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions / Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) / Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by bn365: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin took the West to task over its ‘economic egoism’ and illegal sanctions.
"We know how important fertilizers are for resolving the food problem," he stated.

"We surely welcome the decision to remove these sanctions itself, though it turns out those sanctions as explained by the European Commission on September 10 of this year have only been removed for EU member states. It turns out that only they can buy our fertilizers!
What about emerging [economies]? [And] the world’s poorest countries?" Putin pointed out.

"Our integration is of a non-bloc nature, and we offer assistance in solving energy and food problems that emerge in the world, arising from a number of systemic mistakes in leading global economies in the area of finance and energy," he said at an expanded meeting of the SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization) summit on Friday. "Hopefully, other participants in economic cooperation will build their policy on the same principles as well, and stop using the tools of protectionism, illegal sanctions and economic egoism opportunistically," the Russian president added.

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by TollMind: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy their not serious, the sanction is off, nothing like lifting the sanctions on fertilizer only for EU states

Winter is approaching really fast grin

3 Likes

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by Humbleyou: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
selfish decision

2 Likes

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by Okoroawusa: 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yeye people with their yeye sanctions

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by shogsman(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
I wonder who still deceives this clowns,even Thier Daddy USA just admitted sanctions didn't work against Russia
Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by Vl3ly: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Selfishness at its peak
Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by pacino26(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
They want to enjoy the monopoly China and India are currently enjoying on Russian cheap oil and gas. lol. Buy from Russia and sell to Africa and other emerging markets in South America and be claiming committed to curbing food shortages.

Like Putin said it’s shameful

2 Likes

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by DerrickzB: 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Events like this makes me wonder the kind of heart nsiba the child bore from a r@pe case, a useless born by mistake has!!

These EU nations are shameless, you are lifting sanctions just for ur own country alone?? And some people would say these people mean well for the world and Putin is the aggressor!! Loool!!

It goes a long way to show gentlemanly Putin actually is, cause if it’s me, I’m not selling a dime to them!! Make them perish!!..

2 Likes

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by joyandfaith: 5:31am On Sep 17, 2022
shogsman:
I wonder who still deceives this clowns,even Thier Daddy USA just admitted sanctions didn't work against Russia
How far?

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by nsiba: 6:03am On Sep 17, 2022
DerrickzB:
Events like this makes me wonder the kind of heart nsiba the child bore from a r@pe case, a useless born by mistake has!!

These EU nations are shameless, you are lifting sanctions just for ur own country alone?? And some people would say these people mean well for the world and Putin is the aggressor!! Loool!!

It goes a long way to show gentlemanly Putin actually is, cause if it’s me, I’m not selling a dime to them!! Make them perish!!..

A demon, a war criminal that is supposed to be undergoing serious torturing in Guantanamo bay is trying to show us how concerned, how loving, how sweet he and his satanic lunatic are by cooking up fake news
God punish ya useless soul, lizard style crucifixion awaits
Shey you don commit war crimes finish then flee via Crimean to Russia, long Missiles from USA are on their way

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by leobergy(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2022
nsiba:

A demon, a war criminal that is supposed to be undergoing serious torturing in Guantanamo bay is trying to show us how concerned, how loving, how sweet he and his satanic lunatic are by cooking up fake news
Shey you don commit war crimes finish then flee via Crimean to Russia, long Missiles from USA are on their way

see this bafoon,your western masters removed sanctions that doesn't favour them and didn't even remember their slaves like you and you still defend them?
Now I know why you people are called western pigs grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by bn365: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2022
lipsrsealed

nsiba:

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by nsiba: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2022
leobergy:

see this bafoon,your western masters removed sanctions that doesn't favour them and didn't even remember their slaves like you and you still defend them?
Now I know why you people are called western pigs grin

Siberian monkey, dem just release you shey!
Learnt some criminals from regions are being moved to d warfront, now I can confirm that.
Tell me which country de complain and the source of the news, abi na your papa be the source?

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by nsiba: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
lipsrsealed

Where is the source and stop showing me your ugly face

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by bn365: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2022
I literally had to underline the source with a red pen. It's from the European Union itself. [europa.eu]
They deliberately starve people of info, so Plebs argue based on their emotions. When low information voters argue out of emotion rather than on information, they curse and throw insults at those who confront them with info
We are not all ignorant. Thank God.
I make sure to post facts, so we are not taken advantage of again as they did with covid.
One day you will come to realize that the EU/US is actively working to keep Africa and her people down

nsiba:

Where is the source and stop showing me your ugly face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by frankson1(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2022
DerrickzB:

Putin is truly a gentleman. I would have blocked them and made sure nothing leaves Russia until the EU leaders publicly apologize.

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by nsiba: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
I literally had to underline the source with a red pen. It's from the European Union itself. [europa.eu]
They deliberately starve people of info, so Plebs argue based on their emotions. When low information voters argue out of emotion rather than on information, they curse and throw insults at those who confront them with info
We are not all ignorant. Thank God.
I make sure to post facts, so we are not taken advantage of again as they did with covid.
One day you will come to realize that the EU/US is actively working to keep Africa and her people down

Tell me whst is the stable food in Africa?
Aside North Africa that is feeling the impact is it Togo, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda Zambia or who that are complaining?
Just like the covid19 propaganda medias this your source is another one doing the sleaze for their attention
Let the West do as they like against any Russia interest, POOtin hasn't seen anything yet
Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by bn365: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2022
Are you trying to confuse us with this gibberish you just typed here?
Did you read it after posting? Did it make sense to you?
The West has always used food as a weapon against Africa.
How many African leaders are in support of the West and their sanctions?
Again, repeating mainstream media talking points "covi19 propaganda'' doesn't make you knowledgeable on issues around covid.
They said we will never gather together again...if you don't have a vax cert., you will not be allowed in so many places. The hoax has failed.

nsiba:

Tell me whst is the stable food in Africa?
Aside North Africa that is feeling the impact is it Togo, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda Zambia or who that are complaining?
Just like the covid19 propaganda medias this your source is another one doing the sleaze for their attention
Let the West do as they like against any Russia interest, POOtin hasn't seen anything yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by DerrickzB: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2022
frankson1:

Putin is truly a gentleman. I would have blocked them and made sure nothing leaves Russia until the EU leaders publicly apologize.

Bro you said it all!! Tighten everywhere ehn

1 Like

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by nsiba: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
bn365:
Are you trying to confuse us with this gibberish you just typed here?
Did you read it after posting? Did it make sense to you?
The West has always used food as a weapon against Africa.
How many African leaders are in support of the West and their sanctions?
Again, repeating mainstream media talking points "covi19 propaganda'' doesn't make you knowledgeable on issues around covid.
They said we will never gather together again...if you don't have a vax cert., you will not be allowed in so many places. The hoax has failed.

That you are a slowpoke is an understatement, where in Africa are they complaining of food shortages in Africa?

How is covid19 a problem in Africa?

Why don't you POOtin asslickers go to Russia with no need of Vax Certificates

Russia Ukraine war has no bearing in Africa food wise, stop looking for cheap sympathy for the useless POOtin
Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by DerrickzB: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2022
nsiba:

E sure me say u Dey chop shit!! Cause your own mumu na grade 1.. You masters lifted sanctions to favor them and kept you in abject poverty, and you are here typing with your leprose fingers!! Na big mistake them do both you!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Commission Lift Sanctions From Russian Fertilizer For EU Member States Only by nsiba: 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
DerrickzB:

E sure me say u Dey chop shit!! Cause your own mumu na grade 1.. You masters lifted sanctions to favor them and kept you in abject poverty, and you are here typing with your leprose fingers!! Na big mistake them do both you!!

Useless Preek he never pain u at all, shey na becos of abject poverty make una run like chickens from Zelensky boys abandoning tanks, weapons even soldiers that were injured and sick

Idoits and born cowards trying to shift attention with irrelevant cooked up stories, God punish ya armed robber father that is in hell waiting for you if you don't show us the African country that is in abject poverty because of Russia Ukraine

(1) (Reply)

Zelensky Shocked By Israel Failure To Give Ukraine Weapons / Germany And France Prepare For Trade War With USA / One Of The Dreaded Chechen Units Was Shelled In Kherson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.