Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them (627 Views)

The Greed Of Nairaland Writers! / Nairaland Writers, How Are You Mentally? / Winners Of 2019 Nairaland Writers Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by pradoic(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Before now, Nairaland literature section housed series of intellectual and brilliant writers, who showcased the art of writing in a unique way.
Reading stories here on Nairaland was one of my favorite moments as of 2017 till date. However, out of curiosity and for rememberance sake, I would like to share the names of those writers whose work made my reading here a memorable moment.

Therock5555
Davidflow
PamelB
Oyinprince
Ozilla
Centino
Theblessedman
Youngzubi
Flow1979

Please share the names of the writers that you have read and love their stories let's remember and celebrate them.
Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by pradoic(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
lalasticlala
Divepen
Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by Boogyman557: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by mariahAngel(f): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Could I ever forget Repogirl? smiley
I had others that I enjoyed their stories too.

Back then, when I was new on nairaland, literature was my favourite section.

2 Likes

Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by Tokskob2008: 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lots of good story writers back then...

The most detailed I read then was Global Runs by Zubby77
Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by Blesstar(f): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
AudreyTimms (can never forget her book, "unfulfilled promises" ), Repogirl, Rosemary33, Everton4life, Souloho, Oyinprince are my favourite nairaland writers of all times.. kiss
Check out their works and you'll thank me later.
Can't remember some names though.. sad
Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by elpochas: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
A
Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by elpochas: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
The guy that wrote all in a circle remains my best,dude was so good.Larrysun my man,d last of the old timers.Ozila my bros i hail you.Bibijay na mama nw.Ghostwriter and Royver those ones na boss.What abt Frank na.Cant 4get 2go luv,that was my first novel i read on nairaland.Then the funny man flow,Oyinprince with tarasha,Centino and Youngzubi.The guy who wrote the devil who luved me.4gotten so many of them.
Re: Top Nairaland Writers Of All Time That I Can't Forget. Let's Celebrate Them by ozila(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
elpochas:
The .
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Super USB Drive (HOT) / Partnership Needed Urgently. This Is Hot! / Serious Entertainment Reporter Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.