Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? (343 Views)

Vikings Cult Member Killed After Greeting Rival The Wrong Way In Anamb / Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
You’re doing the right thing, but you’re doing it the wrong way. I have heard this phrase severally from people. Now let me give this example I saw on a forum below.

One of my friend’s sons is “high justice” — when he sees something unfair, discriminatory or simply unjust, he acts! He tries to set things right. But sometimes he goes about it in the wrong way.

He did the right thing — acting against injustice, but he went about it the wrong way.

Now my fellow Nlders, what does it really mean to do the right thing the wrong way in your own view ? Is it really possible to do the right thing the wrong way?. You can gives examples of the scenarios you experienced yourself. Thanks.

Re: What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? by Jashub: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
undecided
Re: What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? by okoroemeka(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
You’re doing the right thing, but you’re doing it the wrong way. I have heard this phrase severally from people. Now let me give this example I saw on a forum below.

One of my friend’s sons is “high justice” — when he sees something unfair, discriminatory or simply unjust, he acts! He tries to set things right. But sometimes he goes about it in the wrong way.

He did the right thing — acting against injustice, but he went about it the wrong way.

Now my fellow Nlders, what does it really mean to do the right thing the wrong way in your own view ? Is it really possible to do the right thing the wrong way?. You can gives examples of the scenarios you experienced yourself. Thanks.

Robin hood is a classic example,robbing the rich and give to the poor

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2022
okoroemeka:
Robin hood is a classic example,robbing the rich and give to the poor

Well, I think you are right on that. Wished the mods can move this to FP.
Re: What Does It Really Mean To Do The Right Thing The Wrong Way? by ratatulain: 4:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Drug Addict Runs Away After Murdering His Parents In Anambra State / Troops Raid Bandits' Den Around Chikun-birnin Gwari Boundary / John Lyon The Kidnapper Was Never Our Student, University Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.