Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders (609 Views)

Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Check out the reactions of some Twitter users concerning the auction of vehicles owned
by traffic offenders.

Have you ever heard any bad experience with vehicle passing one way ?

What your opinion?

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2022
More

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by yinkus6750(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
The grave implication of driving one way is too dangerous for it's offenders to be pardoned..
Sanity must be returned back in our society.
What is not practiceable in advance countries must not be tolerated
The cries and complaints are not necessary.
I hope others will learn .
Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
yinkus6750:
The grave implication of driving one way is too dangerous for it's offenders to be pardoned..
Sanity must be returned back in our society.
What is not practiceable in advance countries must not be tolerated
The cries and complaints are not necessary.
I hope others will learn .
I agree with you, I'm sure others will also learn thier lessons.
Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
More

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by Buharidgeneral: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
This one way is common sight in Maraba Nyanya AYA expressway in Abuja both morning and evening time.
May Almighty Allah continue to guide and protect us. Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by MiamiePizza(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
I remember 2016, a bike man was riding against traffic around iyana ipaja area and almost hit me. I spitted on him and immediately crossed to the other side of the road... Lagos is really crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by ibechris(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
This Lagos is very lawless as if the Lagos is far from Africa.
Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by VeryWickedMan: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
How many Police & government cars were auctioned?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by PerfectStranger(m): 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
How many Police & government cars were auctioned?
Be like you don forget country wey you from

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Will the person the car is auction to not going to break traffic rules?What kind of sense is that?
What about government securities that will come down from their vehicle and start flogging drivers who don't give way for their oga to break traffic rules?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
This one way is common sight in Maraba Nyanya AYA expressway in Abuja both morning and evening time.
May Almighty Allah continue to guide and protect us. Amin

Amen

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Reaction To The Auction Of The Vehicle Owned By traffic Offenders by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2022
MiamiePizza:
I remember 2016, a bike man was riding against traffic around iyana ipaja area and almost hit me. I spitted on him and immediately crossed to the other side of the road... Lagos is really crazy

It is really crazy, my friend narrated how a bike man passing one way knocked down his mom and speed off

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed €2000 Euros In Italy - Nigerian Lady (Pics/Video) / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper on School Premises (VIDEO) / Nigerian Army Vows To Punish Soldiers That Maltreated Civilians At Kaduna Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.