Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline (12046 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by xpressionx(m): 5:31am On Sep 17, 2022
They will hand over the keys of the plane to bokoharam and bandits grin
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Mindlog: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Very misplaced.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by ufotunang: 5:35am On Sep 17, 2022
TheWorldNearEnd:
The poor has really suffered in this country.
...this politcians do not care for the poor people at all... they just care for themselves and their families and children.. that is why nigerians have to be wise and not allow this politcians to deceive them again
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by lookingfly: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2022
treesun:

https://punchng.com/bad-roads-north-east-govs-to-float-commercial-airline
when is federal government coming to build a fly over bridge from Mohammed buhari market in mararaba, karu local government, nasarawa state to AYA in Abuja. The crazy hold up on this federal road has really suffered the ordinary man on that road.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by techWriter3: 6:13am On Sep 17, 2022
politicians strove really moved resources to the North and Niger Republic
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Yankee101: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2022
North east that was the prodigal child is trying to become better than south east and parts of north west
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Mrpojj(m): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2022
tuoyoojo:
The elites are the bane of the northerner society.

For all they care all the talakawas can go and die.

As long as they can afford the exorbitant airfare and fly in safety to their various destinations, wetin concern them
That's what the talakawas have fail to understand till date
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by gulfer: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2022
See selfish solution to a problem of many by the privileged fools forgetting that not everyone will be able to afford using the airlines angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by jojothaiv(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Gentino:
Misplaced priority!!! Is it cheaper and more effective to buy planes, maintains them and build and maintain airports than to revamp their road and transportation system?

They are only trying to be avoiding Boko Haram, bandits and kidnappers on the road. Don't worry, all of you will CHOP breakfast

How many of their people can afford air fees?
They don't know, the breakfast the political class are trying to avoid will go round...
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by nesphil(m): 7:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Not even now where air fares are going higher every day and Nigeria's aviation sector is going through series of challenges.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by godofuck231: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
No need , port holes de nigerian ports now for apapa, and it will soon be on the run way , worse of Tinubu comes in he will privatize the rights to own the tires of every aircraft in nigeria
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by aku626(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Nobody cares about the problems of this country. They’re crying for budgetary allocation how much is north east bringing to the table? I laughed when some candidates said restructuring was irrelevant “restructuring my foot”. You spend monies other states generate for comfort and not security or education, smh.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Benchilwell: 8:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Commercial airline for north, grin grin grin
how many pple can afford d money for diz mumu plan.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Poleski: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Corrupt northern elites want to abandon the roads altogether for their poor to suffer more. I wish the northern poor will learn.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by CSTRR: 8:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Just imagine the depth of decay and bad governnace.

You want to float private airlines.
So what will the poor masses in your region use to escape insecurity?

I don't blame you.
Na your people that are blinded by bigotry, I blame.

They should go and vote for atiku or Tinubu in 2023.

I no dey pity who no pity theirselves.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Timmi: 8:50am On Sep 17, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
Nigerians really know how to elect smart/forward thinking politicians.

You people are doing fantastic. Abeg continue

*sidebar* it goes without saying what the north wants the north gets

Majority of the Abacha loot has already been earmarked for northern projects. N nobody dare say a word .
(Maybe our tax money no dey there)

Come to the SE n see federal roads...smh

And na your money the government is using to build the second Niger bridge
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2022
With our oyel money, damn parásitos.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by ufuosman(m): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Am not surprise
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by abebi77572: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2022
to make more money they will stealbut there are zombies of almajiris ravishing their various states; uneducated, dirty, unkept, poor, under, prone for terrorist uses. smhto make more money they will stealbut there are zombies of almajiris ravishing their various states; uneducated, dirty, unkept, poor, under, prone for terrorist uses. smh...
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Spaxon(f): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
to make more money they will steal

but there are zombies of almajiris ravishing their various states; uneducated, dirty, unkept, poor, under, prone for terrorist uses. smh

I wan insult Umahi. I wan check something
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by saintkeppy(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2022
How many almajiris &abokis can afford flights tickets, Big men Alhaji are stylishly avoiding traveling by road not get ambushed by Boko Haram &Bandits
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Ebubu: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Spaxon:

I wan insult Umahi. I wan check something
na your papa you go insult undecided
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Spaxon(f): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
na your papa you go insult undecided
I made that joke, because I stayed in Afikpo in Ebonyi state.
When I saw your siggy. But then that's a wow response
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by tnerro1(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Will the poor masses that use the road be able to afford the airline fares. Misplaced priorities. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE VAT CASE? If there is no free money from the south, maybe their brains will reset and be more useful
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Ebubu: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Spaxon:

I made that joke, because I stayed in Afikpo in Ebonyi state.
When I saw your siggy. But then that's a wow response
i hope you know afikpo now has flyovers, double lanes, street lights

all built by dave umahi and commissioned recently?
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Safyqueen: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Sokoto state is the worst state to visit in Nigeria.... No govt presence there. In the whole state capital you barely see drainage system,not even the govt house. Tambuwal is doing nothing in that state. I learnt he barely stay in the state as he is always in Abuja.

How is Sokoto state part of what is being discussed here.
Abi you didn't take your drugs this morning?
Sokoto is northwest. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by olaife80: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
obembet:
This is why we want Atiku.

Atiku will make NIgeria a better nation.

Vote Atiku.

Sacarsm right undecided
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by DOM7: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Poor man don suffer! Dump heads the billions to put in for that air line and the maintenance for years can't they put that in road construction? Just tell us you want to secure your lives and that of your children and live the masses for slaughter on the road.
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by DWickedLandLord: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Timmi:

And na your money the government is using to build the second Niger bridge

My guy are you okay?
Why do you think citizens pay taxes for??
Infrastructures are built from taxes n revenues

Furthermore, our government already spelled out what they're going to do with the money. As per the requirement from America for them to receive the money.

But you want me to go n put my own assumptions there different from what government is saying? Sorry I don't reason like that
Re: Bad Roads: North-East Governors To Float Commercial Airline by Spaxon(f): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ebubu:
i hope you know afikpo now has flyovers, double lanes, street lights

all built by dave umahi and commissioned recently?

You don't still get the joke.
It was all about your siggy and not anything.

Gosh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Rescues Drunk Man Hit By A Tanker In Lagos (Photos) / How To Send Money To Nigeria Using Monica.ng, A Guide. / Dubai International Airport Diverts Arriving Flights Due To Storm, flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.