Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos (3982 Views)

This Picture Of Nigeria Map Is Causing Big Problem In South East / Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri / Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
No laugh!!

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mirabel11:
Madness

Peter Obi remain obedient till next year
grin
Mirabel11:
Madness

Peter Obi remain obedient till next year
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by LeoDeKing: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lol.

This life is just full of cruises. grin grin grin

Same time last year, if anyone told me this reno will one day be a bone in the neck of ipob pigs, I would have thought the person is mad.

But here it is, ipob pigs are placing bounties on Reno's head and threatening to kill his daughter.

Laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Same time last year, if anyone told me this reno will one day be a bone in the neck of ipob pigs, I would have thought the person is mad.

But here it is, ipob pigs are placing bounties on Reno's head and threatening to kill his daughter.

Brother man you no use your eyes come this world

Wetin your signature mean?
Who are the 98%

2 Likes

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Had it been Reno is an Igbo man.

Afonjas would have uprooted his head and use it to make money tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
I think say Reno na sensible person.As gej no dey give am money he don begin support tinubu because that one sabi bribe anyhow for endorsement.All those money wey tinubu dey bribe for endorsement he go collect them back from the treasury because na wetin him find come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

LOL, who be afonjas Boko?

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by perez100: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reno noise is not shaking anybody. We already know it's his job. That is how he puts food on the table. Even if Satan contract and offer him money to post anything against Jesus - Reno will do it so far the pay is dropping. I don't go go to any of his page on social media because I don't take him seriously

6 Likes

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
perez100:
Reno noise is not shaking anybody. We already know it's his job. That is how he puts food on the table. Even if Satan contract and offer him money to post anything against Jesus - Reno will do it so far the pay is dropping. I don't go go to any of his page on social media because I don't take him seriously

Rest

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
tongue

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
Cool pics
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Why would a grown up man be obedient?
Obedient to whom?
Are you a dog or a slave?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Wisfem: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

That's life for you!! Now he is your Darling because he is lambasting OBI every seconds

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by clerkent(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Spirit04:
Obedient to whom?

It's in the Bible

Obidient is better than sacrifice.and we know the sacrifice from this contest
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
clerkent:

It's in the Bible

Obidient is better than sacrifice.and we know the sacrifice from this contest
slogan for slaves and descendants of slavery. That was how Europeans fooled your ancestors, that's why you are suffering today, because your forefathers chose to be obedient to strangers instead of sacrificing their lives and comfort to preserve the dignity of their race. Tuuueeh

Sacrifice is always better than obedience. It is slaves that are obedient. Brave and great men sacrifice

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by MasterJayJay: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Spirit04:
Obedient to whom?

You don't obey government instructions?

You don't obey the constitution?

Disobeying the constitution makes one a slave?

Ok

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Betanaija42moro: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Obi is the hope of many Nigerian youths.

We must change the narrative

1 Like

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by OnionBandit(f): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Brother man you no use your eyes come this world

Wetin your signature mean?
Who are the 98%
The Sit-at-home urchins of course grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bigot

LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Igbodicool(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Hahahahahaha

And now the psychic is the lord of your life and your best family member.
Wow,,,
May every member of your generation be like Reno.
May he continue to be the happiness you seek!
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by techWriter3: 1:14am On Sep 17, 2022
got it has Reno is an Nigerians s man
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Tinubu urchins, I don’t have unnecessary arguments with losers so I’ll wait till after election. Wetin I go tell una, if una no commit suicide las las call me bastard
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
Tinubu urchins, I don’t have unnecessary arguments with losers so I’ll wait till after election. Wetin I go tell una, if una no commit suicide las las call me bastard

Bastard
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by specialmati(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin after you took over leadership of the touts, zombies and agberos Union of nairaland from that suya guy,the position just they shack you that you keep on jumping from one topic to another with senseless comments. Well just like the suya guy you will soon get tired. Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by LeoDeKing: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin after you took over leadership of the touts, zombies and agberos Union of nairaland from that suya guy,the position just they shack you that you keep on jumping from one topic to another with senseless comments. Well just like the suya guy you will soon get tired. Continue
Lol.

And you keep on jumping from one topic to another reading my "senseless comments". grin

Well, just like your ilk, you will soon get tire of moving from one topic to another reading my "senseless comments". cheesy

Now get out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Kingozymandias(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

And you keep on jumping from one topic to another reading my "senseless comments". grin

Well, just like your ilk, you will soon get tire of moving from one topic to another reading my "senseless comments". cheesy

Now get out.
You didn't have to abuse him
Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by backtovillage: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Modified
Had it been Reno is an Igbo man, he would be in US prison by now for carrying cocaine.
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by backtovillage: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You didn't have to abuse him
Rule 2
Seun Mynd4 lalasticlalà mukiŋa2 rocktatioŋ justwisè óam4j nlfpmoɗ

Stop crying now
Obidient always playing victim
You guys call Tinubu names and no Batfied follower report u guys to mod. This your crying is not necessary now.
Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by specialmati(m): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol.

Now get out.
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin continue touting around nairaland you will soon get tired now get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Reno And Peter Obi Picture Is Causing Big Problem In Lagos by Eriggs: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Lol.

Igbos are nothing but animals, fools, cannibals, losers and low lives and bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Southern Kaduna Dump Peter Obi - Obidient / Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State / What Tangible Thing Has The Fg Done The Past 10 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.