Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Update WP User Billing And Shipping Meta Via WP Rest API - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Update WP User Billing And Shipping Meta Via WP Rest API (220 Views)

How To Upload User Profile Image In WP REST API / Django Rest Api - Dropdown Of Countries And States In The World / How To Develop Android And iOS Mobile App In Magento2 With Rest API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Update WP User Billing And Shipping Meta Via WP Rest API by adeleyeayodeji: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Hey guys, have you been looking for a way to update user billing and shipping info via API.
This video is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfz-1Yey9tg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Honest View About My New Coding Youtube Channel / Python Programming Question / I Need A Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.