Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie (1309 Views)

Charles Awuzie’s Open Letter To Alex Otti Titled: “NO CONGRATULATIONS” / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / Charles Awuzie: DCP Abba Kyari Is Innocent, Was Only Manipulated By Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by EmekaMD(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Analysing Rhino's WEAK Response...

Dear Rhino Oh'Mockery,
Thank you for obeying instruction number 2 - Never Mention my name on your lie-infested platform. Your followers are now realising that truly you have an Igbo man you fear and respect. This is the first thing I wanted to achieve - to restore respect for Igbos in your mind. My instruction still stands - a mention of "Dear Charles Awuzie" in your signature derogatory manner and the MAIN RECEIPTS will fly.

Now let's analyse your weak response...
By the way, my attention was drawn to your response by one of your victims. In their word, "Charles, Rhino don respond oh - the response weak just like his swimming tool inside my river". I laughed and promised to analyse your response publicly.
Here is an intelligent and truthful analysis of the falsehood you call response:

First of all, I, Charles Awuzie, own a real estate company in South Africa. We have helped several Nigerians to invest in Real Estate in South Africa - proof here: https://www.gemsbokgroup.co.za/Real%20Estate.html

Secondly, I own registered companies in America. I pay tax in Delaware. I understand home loans in America. Google my name and add Forbes to the name to understand better.

The above background will help me to demolish your weak response.

Let's start from your threat of seeking legal redress - why are you postponing justice until after ATIKU WINS when you know that Atiku will NEVER WIN any election in Nigeria. Rhino, please do not disappoint your Learned father who was a justice. If you think I lied against the person of Rhino, run to the court today the same way an Obidient has taken your case to EFCC Today.

Now let's deal with the house lie...
Despite being presented with evidence that the house belongs to your ex-wife, Tuokpe Onuwaje whose name BOLDLY APPEARS AS OWNER, you still claimed that you bought the house in 2009 but failed to show evidence that you bought the house in 2009 but instead you showed a REFINANCING approval letter you applied for in 2010.

Let me educate you and your remaining few followers about REFINANCING:

The fact that you received an approval after applying for a loan doesn't mean that you ACCEPTED the loan. That's number one. And that doesn't also mean that OWNERSHIP of the property was transferred to you.
THERE IS NO DOCUMENT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT BOLDLY MENTIONS YOU AS OWNER OF THAT PROPERTY OR ANY PROPERTY.

You claim that you refinanced the loan and then gave it back to your children - that's a lie. Your children have no single inheritance from you - prove me wrong sir/ma'am. The house was bought by their mother in 2009 and in 2010, you applied for a Refinancing through FHA. Screenshot number 2 explains what FHA30 SL category Home loan in America means.
It simply means that after One year of owning the house, your wife was working her a** off to repay the monthly installment. The burden was too much and neither you nor herself were able to continue paying the monthly installment, so you approached the bank to REFINANCE the loan so you can have a LOWER monthly payment.

This actually proves my initial post about you - broke and broken, unemployed and putting your ex-wife in death.

You were so broke that you had to take money on top of the original loan in order to pay the mandatory MIP - Mortgage Insurance Premium.
You couldn't even afford MIP of $6295 - another proof that you jumped on the offer of managing Jonathan's Facebook page for $2000pm. You were literally struggling under your wife's roof.

The fact that your loan is FHA backed and required to pay MIP means that you are considered a high risk borrower.
https://www.bankrate.com/mortgages/what-is-an-fha-loan/
Screenshot 3 or the link above explains the implication of your loan category.

Now let's talk about cash-out...
I see there's a cash out on your home loan. Did you take the cash-out?
For newbies, a cash-out is another motivation for refinancing a home. It means that someone is Broke and desperately needs cash. So they take advantage of the loan the bank gave them to explore refinancing options in order to add an amount on top of the loan and cash out the extra amount.

And by the way, why would you even finance a home of just $290,000? Why didn't Rich Rhino from Rich family buy a $290k house CASH? Seriously? Rhino, I overrated you.

$290,000 is what some boys in Crypto are making overnight. Worse part is that up till now, you still haven't finished paying for a mere $290k. You claim you gave the house to your children as inheritance - but the house is still in debt. Are you aware that that house will be repossessed (taken back by the bank or lender) if you fail to pay? Or you think all of us are fools who don't understand real estates, financing and refinancing? You take people for a fool and honestly, it's not fair. Stop it and respect our collective intelligence. So I ask, did you refinance the house so you can have extra cash?

In your now deflated response, you CONFIRMED that the only house you OWN is the one you gave to motherless babies home. First of all, this is partial information. You have hidden the fact that all your so called charity work is financed by the blood of #LeahSharibu. Did you not cash out on that girl's ordeal? Did people not donate huge amount for your so called #FreeLeahSharibu campaign? Did people not donate for the so called motherless Babies home? Did you spend a single Kobo from your pocket? Why do you always take credit for the accomplishments of other people? The same way you take credit for your ex wife's success.

You said you transferred the home you bought to your children but their name doesn't appear as OWNER of the property.

You claimed you transferred the property to avoid conflict of interest - but the property was bought BEFORE you joined government and it was not even bought in your name. Where is the conflict of interest coming from?

Rhino, I thought you were only a small � and I called you Rhino out of love but now I call you LIE-No. Chai, you can lie for Africa. Between you and Lie Mohammed, you are the champion.

The truth is that the veil has fallen off the eyes of Nigerians. Charles Awuzie has opened their eyes. There is nothing left for you to attach your value to.

If you truly make as much money as you want your Ignorant followers to believe, why haven't you paid off a mere $290k loan? The truth is that you can't afford to do so.... But thank God for their mother who is both a father and a mother.

Dear Lie-No, please CALM DOWN... We know you. You are not who you want people to see you as. You are the direct opposite of everything you preach.

And if you dare me with a "DEAR CHARLES AWUZIE", we will end the campaign season before it even begins. Atiku will even regret ever taking a picture with you.

Finally, I am glad that you have committed to FOCUS on your candidate... That was my initial instruction. Be a good boy and focus. Protect the integrity of your family and leave PETER OBI ALONE.

If you focused on Atiku, nobody would give a dam* about your personal struggles and pains. We all have our individual struggles but the problem with deMotivational speakers like you is that you always want to appear like you have life all figured out and thus oppress those who follow you and make them feel like failures whereas they may be more successful than you. At least, most of your followers own their own homes in Nigeria. In Nigeria, they don't pay mortgage. The house belongs to them. Nobody will repossess the house they built.

You confirmed that you own no house - that's the only truth you told. So going forward, I need you to be a man and get yourself a home. Until then, you remain HOMELESS LIE-NO.

I didn't say much about your FICO Score - you escaped bad score by grace in 2010. Your current FICO score (Credit worthiness) will be reviewed sometime if you lose focus again.

my name is Charles Awuzie and I am here to destroy falsehood with facts and intellectualism.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by EmekaMD(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
cheesy

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Totilopussylick(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin Now that the table has scattered the shakers head.

What will be Reno next step tongue

8 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
hmmm..

left and right wotowoti..

chineke

5 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Bluntguy: 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rhino is collecting woto woto from the Igbos who took him from the gutters and brushed him up. Talk of people who bite the fingers that fed them. Lol.

12 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Bluntguy: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin
Smile on guy. Rhino forgot that everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner of the house.

5 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nice
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by gaby(m): 12:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Na wa
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by PraizHim: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno na political Jobber . Anywhere belle face
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by IduNaOba: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Dear,
Rhino OH Mockery

Na this part be the beginning and end of the writeup.

Damn!

7 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by slivertongue: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Shaking the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Blackfire(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2022
Igbo people always like to bully weak person
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by plaindealer: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2022
I don't even see one single point the pandora ipob proved in his meaningless essay..

Waste of time..
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by ScamHunter: 2:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Fooolish Lie-no O-mockery has met his match. No wonder Jonathan lost. Picking a fool like Lie-No O'mockry as a spokesperson was a disaster. Atiku has followed that calamitous path so finally,...

Peter Obi shall win.

7 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by mrvitalis(m): 2:54am On Sep 17, 2022
plaindealer:
I don't even see one single point the pandora ipob proved in his meaningless essay..

Waste of time..
You need an minimum level of intellectual capacity to be able to understand the post ...and yes that's not something anyone expects you to have

Just wait for a topic of your intellectual capacity I'm sure one urchins is preparing that now

13 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Donaldkingstin(m): 2:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Follow Reno at your peril. That anyone thinks he's a tough guy is astonishing...

This guy displays a classic pattern of a MALIGNANT NARCISSIST

2 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by ebufa: 4:11am On Sep 17, 2022
plaindealer:

Waste of time..

ooh boy this ewedu guzzler again! may the green eyed monster finish you there............IPOB will give you stroke one day!

2 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by mycar: 4:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno has always been constituting nuisance on the cyber space.
His desperation has finally nailed him

1 Like

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by BurialGround: 4:32am On Sep 17, 2022
The idiot have pumped his breasts grin grin
He's gay.

2 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by ZUBY77(m): 4:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Loud mouthed Rhino, Time to talk is now

2 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Abdu81: 5:06am On Sep 17, 2022
plaindealer:

Waste of time..
Chairman awuzie said if Reno ever use the word dear awuzie when responding,he will dismantle him, do know that in his response Reno the coward avoided just two words, just two.
Hey!!!

So this Reno is just a useless coward.

Hahaha, indeed we have potentials in Nigeria.
Thank God.

4 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by ezechi242: 5:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Them don collect the table from the table shaker ..

3 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Abdu81: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2022
ScamHunter:
Fooolish Lie-no O-mockery has met his match. No wonder Jonathan lost. Picking a fool like Lie-No O'mockry as a spokesperson was a disaster. Atiku has followed that calamitous path so finally,...

Peter Obi shall win.
To be honest Reno destroyed millions of votes for Atiku through his attack on peter obi.
I wonder why pdp didn't notice that.

Now awuzie is saying if Reno do anyhow he awuzie will chanel every vawulance to atiku, do you see the negative impact of a fool who refused to market his candidate but rather focused on attacking obi.

Get sense Reno no gree now his children and wife don join matter.

Reno is alive his children are living as bastards.
Shame.

4 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Amb1045(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Can this make front page absolutely no even with the evidence. Politics is very dirty.

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2022
Demotivational speakers
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Lie-no ohmockery
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Nigerianization(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2022
plaindealer:

Waste of time..

You are a blind BAT

4 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by 00FFT00(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Abdu81:

Chairman awuzie said if Reno ever use the word dear awuzie when responding,he will dismantle him, do know that in his response Reno the coward avoided just two words, just two.
Hey!!!

So this Reno is just a useless coward.

Hahaha, indeed we have potentials in Nigeria.
Thank God.

Lie-No na itshekiri, and Itshekiri sef and Yoruba na the same thing laslas. E dey dere body. You get?.

1 Like

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by PresidObi: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2022
This Awuzie guy is a bigger table crasher grin

Reno will be paralysed by fear now.

2 Likes

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by techWriter3: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Guyman01: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Blackfire:
Igbo people always like to bully weak person

So Rhino is weak, I thought he is a warrior cheesy cheesy

This is real table shaking

1 Like

Re: Analyzing Reno’s Weak Response: Charles Awuzie by Talawaka: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Reno is cornered.
He knows he cannot admit to profiting from GEJ's largesse - like FFK and a host of others - without implicating himself, so a weak response is the best he can offer grin

Talawaka grabs his bag of popcorn, as it is clear this clash of TANoids is bound to run for sometime. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike’s Ally, Dankwambo, Abandons Integrity Group, Joins Atiku At Gombe Rally / What Is Special About APC Kano Rally? / Many Students In My Lodge Are Traveling To Vote Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.