Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? (1404 Views)

Peter Obi Is A Moving Train Any One Standing On The Way Will Be Crushed. / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by VaselineCrew: 1:49am On Sep 17, 2022

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by xpressionx(m): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Lagos has a slum behaviour courtesy of Tinubu.
Even as the UK is,no one auctions your vehicle for mere traffic infraction

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by budaatum: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2022
xpressionx:

Who told you that?

If your car is impounded and you don't pay for its collection and for whatever reason it was impounded, your car will most definitely be auctioned and you'd still have fees to pay.

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/vr/vehicle-recovery/impounded/impounded-vehicles/

3 Likes

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:22am On Sep 17, 2022
xpressionx:

Over here in Europe, if you are found guilty of reckless driving.

Your car will be seized

And your driver license will be forcefully taken away from you.

And you will be banned from driven for the remaining days of your life tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by xpressionx(m): 2:23am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

Who told you that?

If your car is impounded and you don't pay for its collection and for whatever reason it was impounded, your car will most definitely be auctioned and you'd still have fees to pay.

https://www.met.police.uk/advice/advice-and-information/vr/vehicle-recovery/impounded/impounded-vehicles/

Lagos state auctions some vehicles without penalty.

This is a different case here,you refused to collect your car.
Lagos will impound your ca and be auctioning it in your presence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by budaatum: 2:28am On Sep 17, 2022
xpressionx:

Lol, if Lagos impounds my car and just auctions it. I know a good lawyer who will help me sue Lagos for the cost of my car plus the wasting of my time and all my legal fees too. And if more people do what I'd do, Lagos will think twice next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by joyandfaith: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2022
xpressionx:

Even without trial in approptiate court. No room for appeal to supreme court. Lagos traffic law is too draconian and oppressive. It is about generating revenue.

2 Likes

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by fman(m): 3:19am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

Lol, if Lagos impounds my car and just auctions it. I know a good lawyer who will help me sue Lagos for the cost of my car plus the wasting of my time and all my legal fees too. And if more people do what I'd do, Lagos will think twice next time.
Bro, u get mouth!!.
Twale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by Sonyboom765: 4:14am On Sep 17, 2022
This fool right here must perish from lying and I can bet my life he is an Igbo. All he seek to do is tarnish the Lagos state govt imagine. A rule containing fines n penalties for traffic offense in Lagos is on this same NL n this Igbo criminal lying bastard can still calm Lagos auctioned anyone's car without penalty when it was clearly stated the culprits abandoned their vehicle without paying the fined. One traffic offend was said to have been sentenced to 3 years n still came out to win his car at the auction. I am yet to see a tribe so spiteful n dedicated to everyone superior to them like the Igbos.

xpressionx:

3 Likes

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by orisa37: 4:35am On Sep 17, 2022
NIGERIANS ARE LAWLESS.
ATO AND OTHERS CAN'T DO NOTHING.
Osinbajo LOKAN.
Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by xpressionx(m): 4:37am On Sep 17, 2022
Sonyboom765:
This fool right here must perish from lying and I can bet my life he is an Igbo. All he seek to do is tarnish the Lagos state govt imagine. A rule containing fines n penalties for traffic offense in Lagos is on this same NL n this Igbo criminal lying bastard can still calm Lagos auctioned anyone's car without penalty when it was clearly stated the culprits abandoned their vehicle without paying the fined. One traffic offend was said to have been sentenced to 3 years n still came out to win his car at the auction. I am yet to see a tribe so spiteful n dedicated to everyone superior to them like the Igbos.

Anyone that speaks the truth is igbo.
You vagabond.

You stupid self didn't watch the videos of the people interviewed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by Emyogalanya: 5:53am On Sep 17, 2022
He is leading by example na. But before una misquote me, I mean he is leading offenders by example. As someone sang follow who know road. Again I mean road to impoundment
Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by Mrtaye: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

Who told you that?

Are there bad roads,pot holes and widened bridge joints in the UK too ?

1 Like

Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by Lanretoye(m): 6:54am On Sep 17, 2022
xpressionx:
that's your own level of knowledge and understanding,based on who u be.
Only God can save some people from irrational reasoning,if u know say na your papa born you,go pass one way infront of tax force or lastma.
One thing I know is that the land will never favor whosoever that doesn't abide by its laws.
As for the OP,situations warrants authorities to go against the law...if there is a distress,take for example,on third mainland bridge there is buildup of traffic from adeniji and the closest traffic officials are coming from oworonshoki, what do u expect the officials to do?.
Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by Snapchat: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2022
xpressionx:

Anyone that speaks the truth is igbo.
You vagabond.

You stupid self didn't watch the videos of the people interviewed.

I’m not supporting him but you’re Ibo na.
Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by Oshodipikin: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2022
K
Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by BATified2023: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Over here in Europe, if you are found guilty of reckless driving.

Your car will be seized

And your driver license will be forcefully taken away from you.

And you will be banned from driven for the remaining days of your life tongue
the same thing I keep explaining to them

But they just want to blame tinubu,even for ordinary dubai say u pass when light never pass u na 4k dirhams which is over 400k n if u misbehave there are other fines attached but someone wants us to believe u can misbehave abroad n nothing will happen

Most of d people blaming Lagos state government for d auction never even travel out before
Re: See Lastma Truck Following One Way! Will It Also Be Auctioned??? by budaatum: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mrtaye:

Are there bad roads,pot holes and widened bridge joints in the UK too ?

In some very local rural areas, yes.

(1) (Reply)

LP Rallies Schedule On Mondays In Every Other Zones Except South-east / Between Kenneth Okonkwo And APC And PDP Spokesman On AIT / Why Was Tinubu Absent From Lagos State Banquet Organised For Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.