Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour (21986 Views)

Vladmir Putin And Xi Jinping Pay Tributes To Queen Elizabeth / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2022
We thank God for the succesful 8days fidau prayer yesterday, it was colorful and memorable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by LiveWithIt: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that some people are insulting the queen n calling her derogatory names whereas their messiah went their to sign condolence register

If confusion was a name[color=#990000][/color]
It will be ipob grin grin
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Omoluabi16(m): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
The monarchy isn't anytime soon apparently. These Brits must've loved their queen.
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by edetypo: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by highchief1: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

After all the waiting, Item 7 no go dey. angry
Naija VIP burial too sweet abeg. cheesy
lol u be goat o
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Oluwaseunomo: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Craze people.

Meanwhile
You're a big fool
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Hanndye: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2022
So the Queen is to be blamed now not Awolowo.
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Fash20: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
God1000:
This is unprecedented, it appears the late queen Elizabeth was loved and admired by many people in UK and across the world despite being a monarch of a despised fallen empire.

A lot of people didn't even know that UK operates a constitutional monarchy when she was alive.

I'm one of them. I use to think the prime minister is the head

1 Like

Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by KingAzubuike(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

You're a big fool
Popsi e ni big fool

1 Like

Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Gohs: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2022
I like how Peter Obi went to sign the condolence register for Queen Elizabeth. . . It shows he has a free mind and does not live with Hate.

This man will make a good president — let's vote for him✓✓✓

1 Like

Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Realmi: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Them dey give award
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by amandi47d: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Rest on Queen Elizabeth IIRest on Queen Elizabeth II...
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Elidrisy20: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Prof uju come and see
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Princedapace(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Chaos14:
She herself during the ww2 went to visit the homeless and injured and gave them materials only a british hypocrite hates her. Meanwhile i wonder how this country would be if it had not been colonized like ethiopia? Nlfpmod

How the country would have been is that Nigerian ethnic groups would have been left alone to run their own affairs. There wouldnt have been Nigeria as a country. It would have been easier for the ethnic groups to grow and form nations based on their own mutual agreement not based on British interests.
Colonialism did great damage and has nothing good, please. The union of southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria is a problem becus citizens cant simply hold leaders accountable due to tribalism and every action u take is first looked at tribalism level.
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Oluwaseunomo: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Popsi e ni big fool
I'm not surprised ibo wake there mother's with kick in her head, bastard people.
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Horus(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
May she rest in Piss and rot in Hell
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Judolisco(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chaos14:
She herself during the ww2 went to visit the homeless and injured and gave them materials only a british hypocrite hates her. Meanwhile i wonder how this country would be if it had not been colonized like ethiopia? Nlfpmod
then we won't have Nigeria... We'll have several countries within Nigeria.... Kano and sokoto, ife, Benin already had Kings.... Ethiopia 2 had a monarch

1 Like

Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that some people are insulting the queen n calling her derogatory names whereas their messiah went their to sign condolence register

If confusion was a name
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by nony43(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
BATified2023:

If confusion was a name

Can your messiah travel to US? Or even do CNN interview?
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by JOemmy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rubbish why should I stand on a queue for a whole 24hrs just to see a dead body am I mad and stupid?
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by seunmind44: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oyinbo get time for rubbish. Waiting to see person wey dem lock inside coughing
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by purplekayc(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Craze people.

Meanwhile
is the chart in this picture all true?
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by weezydee(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
[size=25pt] Nairaland go soon turn to PoundLand[/size]
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by hotseat: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
The question now is: which other monarch would be mourned with this type of intense passion and love by their people when they die?

The answer is in the question!
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by letitrainnow(m): 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Illegal1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

After all the waiting, Item 7 no go dey. angry
Naija burial too sweet abeg. cheesy

i swear....

jst imagine say nah 4 naija dis burial wn take place,obi cubana mother own 4 dey learn work...

1 Like

Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Illegal1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
But in Africa, they'd call it primitive.

bros...hungry dey ooh.

abeg epp me beg ur oracle/otumukpo to show us jst 2 correct score 4 today game...

i go stake am with my life saving...
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by VeryWickedMan: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Illegal1:

bros...hungry dey ooh.

abeg epp me beg ur oracle/otumukpo to show us jst 2 correct score 4 today game...

i go stake am with my life saving...

Oracle no show correct score today.

Genoa win
Hamburg win
Bayer Leverkusen over 2.5
Newcastle win

Pick 2 from the list. Anything more and your ticket go cut.
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by Flamethehussler: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Notice that you won't see any black there
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by handsomeyinka(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
Oyinbo get time for rubbish. Waiting to see person wey dem lock inside coughing

You mean inside coffin?
Re: Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour by int0x80(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
For what, though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine / Mass Shooting At July 4 Holiday Block Party In Gary, Indiana. 10 shot, 3 dead / Federal Judge Dismisses Trump Request To Stop Counting Philadelphia Ballots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.