Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Do You Pay For Football Tips? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Do You Pay For Football Tips? (185 Views)

Football Tips For Punters / Tip180: Free Football Tips 13/01/2018 / Some Of The Futuristic Stadiums Qatar Is Constructing For Football World cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Pay For Football Tips? by Soloknight: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2022
[Why do you pay for betting tips when you could be a professional punter. [url] The very question you have been trying to answer about betting such as:
How do I win consistent while betting
Which sports combination are far best to win and many more
are answered in this Ebooks
Total size of the ebook total over 4.5gb
Download now [url] https://www.lamfil.com/betting-ebook/[/url]
Total betting Ebooks worth thousands size of 4.5g
The very question you have been trying to answer about betting such as:
How do I win consistent while betting
Which sports combination are far best to win and many more
are answered in this Ebooks
Total size of the ebook total over 4.5gb
Download now [url] https://www.lamfil.com/betting-ebook/[/url]
Re: Why Do You Pay For Football Tips? by Patrickker(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2022
I Have and will NEVER pay for any tips again. I have experienced horrible tales with scammers parading as tipsters especially here on Nairaland sports section. The last being one claiming 5 odds of over 1.5 that runs for a week having given 2 free successful tickets that won. He charged 10k n after the subscription, he gave two different that never saw green. He stopped updating the group and stopped picking calls. A scammer he is. I vowed that day chai. I better try on my own and fail. I cant be losing to bookies (understandably so) and at the same time be also losing to some hungry scammers laced as tipsters for any reason again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Pay For Football Tips? by HolyPussy: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2022
People pay for tips because most people are lazy.
Re: Why Do You Pay For Football Tips? by seniormallam(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2022
The war should be between us and the bookmakers, but punters are ripping punters, thereby making the bookmakers feed fat on us.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rivers United V Wydad FC In CAF Champions League / Nemanja Matic Reveals Reason He Left Man Utd / Football Football Prediction For Today 29/09/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.