Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction (36971 Views)

Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line / Aerial View Of Lagos Metrol Rail And The Marina Train Station / Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by ElSudani: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Youoareofoolish:
The way people always hail lagos,its either they dont live in lagos or they have never left nigeria to somewhere else before. Even abuja is way more developed and sane than this lagos people are even hyping. Sone people will still tell you its tinubus legacy like say fashola was never a governor

Why don't you and ask Fashola himself to explain to you why Tinubu's name always come up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Youoareofoolish: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

Why don't you and ask Fashola himself to explain to you why Tinubu's name always come up?

Come up where? Of course, tunubu is his benefactor. Why will his name not come up? Going by your assertion, its safe to say a former governor has been running the affiars of a state for 21years?
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by stigman(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
2030 we never use am and even if it is ready before then it's going to be engine train
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by ElSudani: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Come up where? Of course, tunubu is his benefactor. Why will his name not come up? Going by your assertion, its safe to say a former governor has been running the affiars of a state for 21years?

Going by the way you link all your troubles to him one would think he had been running Nigeria for 21 years.
Tinubu's achievements are there for normal people to see. But if you are a zombidient, sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Dalnadoni: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
vote Tinubu his policies as far back 1999 are still shaping the growth of Lagos till date . There are a lot of reforms needed in the Nigerian system Buhari has revamp a lot of decayed sectors in our economy, Tinubu will definitely bring it to life for us all to see what Buhari has done . Whatever you do never vote PDP/PDP Lite .
If na that one, i would rather not vote than vote BAT!!
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by pfadom: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Is Sanwo-Olu denying complaining the concept was not Tinubu's? Please park well.

Fkmodhi:
Agbados and cassavas urchins will claim its Tinubu project...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by backtovillage: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
slimfit1:
They are doing it for the election after 2023 election they will stop till the next election again. APC Tinubu is a smart man. It's not an underground line and it took 14 years to build very poorly. I use train almost everyday you can't fool me, but you can fool Lagosians.
Which one did your state governor do that is not for election? Abeg pack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by SugarGirl44(f): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fkmodhi:

Says someone who mother sells roasted corn for a living.
You're a bad child for mocking your mother's trade.

Olori pẹlẹbẹ, if you have a Tinubu in the east, trust me your people won't be saving up to migrate to SW.
You would boast of him to the high heavens, but people hate what they don't have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by rusher14: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Youoareofoolish:
The way people always hail lagos,its either they dont live in lagos or they have never left nigeria to somewhere else before. Even abuja is way more developed and sane than this lagos people are even hyping. Sone people will still tell you its tinubus legacy like say fashola was never a governor

But you cannot leave Lagos alone.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Realist12: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dalnadoni:
If na that one, i would rather not vote than vote BAT!!
Stockholm syndrome needs therapy get you a therapist. You like something but you don't like the founder?
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Youoareofoolish: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
rusher14:

But you cannot leave Lagos alone.

Are you living in your homestate,? If yes, are you living in your village? s that the crux of my argument? Foolish people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by zinosleek(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
If we are honest, of all the three candidates, who has brought much development to his states in the last 16 years of democracy?

I am not a fan of Tinubu, never have been. But right now, I'm trying to remove any sort of sentiment, for he may be the man to put the right people in place to make Nigeria work.

I don't like the people I see around Atiku. Dino and Okowa for starters. Those two have never built or made any sustainable impact in their local communities or state.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by kayusely70(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

No, it was Peter Obi who started it. No matter how much you try to distort Tinubu's record it will not work because everything is on record.
Obi is a failed governor with no remarkable achievement to his name.
You can say that again and again and again and again and again and again!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Zorn: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
nothing like this will happen in your southeast in the next 50 years,do u know?.that's a lie,he has achievement and the achievement is that he did not steal money,but they won't ask him where is the money if there is nothing to show for 8years in anambra.
What should they show to a blind bastard, filled with hatred?
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by kayusely70(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

No, it was Peter Obi who started it. No matter how much you try to distort Tinubu's record it will not work because everything is on record.
Obi is a failed governor with no remarkable achievement to his name.
You can say that again and again and again and again and again and again!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Youoareofoolish: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

Going by the way you link all your troubles to him one would think he had been running Nigeria for 21 years.
Tinubu's achievements are there for normal people to see. But if you are a zombidient, sorry.
lol. Person wan govern nigeria but is too old and you see mothing wrong with it. Speaking of troubles, im not capping, the remainder of my monthly income after expenses is way more than how much you earn in a year. Like i said, im not capping we can drop our bank statements. You are the one who has troubles and not me... simpleton.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by ElSudani: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
kayusely70:
You can say that again and again and again and again and again and again!!!

You bet, I will keep saying it for whoever wants to listen, lest we get a 419 president.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by 43Ronin: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Impressive!!
Lagos taking the lead as usual .

Lead to where. Lol. Keep deceiving people who fo not stay in lagos. They have not finished the apapa/badagry rail road project for over a decade, they quickly run to light rail. Always ingenious in stealing and corruption
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by emerged01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Each time I see this project,I dislike Ambode more. No doubt he worked but sitting on this type of project for 4yrs make me dislike him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Dalnadoni: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Stockholm syndrome needs therapy get you a therapist. You like something but you don't like the founder?
Abeg shatup...founder of wat? Its wat any responsible government can do...you just want to use all way posible to market ur BATman.
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by ElSudani: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Youoareofoolish:
lol. Person wan govern nigeria but is too old and you see mothing wrong with it. Speaking of troubles, im not capping, the remainder of my monthly income after expenses is way more than how much you earn in a year. Like i said, im not capping we can drop our bank statements. You are the one who has troubles and not me... simpleton.

Lol, what a dunce. I find it rather amusing when a random guy on the internet start to boast about having money. What you have is chicken feed to some people o. Process that if you have any brain in your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Realist12: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dalnadoni:
Abeg shatup...founder of wat? Its wat any responsible government can do...you just want to use all way posible to market ur BATman.
go read about LAMATA search the year it was founded check the agencies under LAMATA and their functions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fkmodhi:

Show us the one your OBItuary Pandora started and completed in your village or anywhere in alaigbo ! Senseless village dwellers like you lots !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
cool
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by rusher14: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Youoareofoolish:

Are you living in your homestate,? If yes, are you living in your village? s that the crux of my argument? Foolish people everywhere

Your name is all about you.

If I'm jot living in my home state, at the very least I appreciate the strides of my adopted state.

What do you have besides bad belle?

Monday now, your relations can only make calls from behind their oga's vehicles.

Nonsense.

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Dalnadoni: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
go read about LAMATA search the year it was founded check the agencies under LAMATA and their functions.
Whats the relivance?
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by MadamOk(f): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Impressive

Is it something average Nigerians can afford
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Jsucre(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fkmodhi:
yes o. It's Obi project, kudos to Obi
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
2Radii:

Are u sure Lagos is in southwest??

Some people said it doesn't belong to any region ooh grin

No,Lagos is a village in ALAIGBO ! Awon werey gbogbo,atoko wa ba ile je ! Crazy people,even their foremost politician,Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe desperately wanted to be the Premier of the old Western Region of Yoruba people ! Why ? That was because Mr Azikiwe knew his own people and where he came from (Eastern Region) were highly backward and utterly primitive !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Omodua(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
etrouble:
Obituarists will post the one Obi built in Anambra which was used to transport all Anambra indigenes to Lagos to be selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups.
Inferiority complex!

Are you from Lagos. Or one of those Lagosians who came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa?

You must be a turncoat Lagosian!
Re: Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Lead to where. Lol. Keep deceiving people who fo not stay in lagos. They have not finished the apapa/badagry rail road project for over a decade, they quickly run to light rail. Always ingenious in stealing and corruption
How many Dey your state ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? / Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.