Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. (66653 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2022
I never nack oyibo once oh, that's why I need to Join my folks abroad soonest
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nigeriadondie: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2022
angry
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nigeriadondie: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2022
Ficient:
I never nack oyibo once oh, that's why I need to Join my folks abroad soonest
Nothing special except most they moan loud. Talking from experience
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by KosiGee(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2022
2Radii:
U make me laf grin

Na the woman she dey call large potato grin

Yam is a tuber crop and it’s not much different from potato. Yam is sometimes referred by non Africans as large potato.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2022
OnionBandit:
That's what is obtainable, especially if you are not stinkingly rich like successful footballers and musicians grin
Black Men have low standards when picking white women...They are always left with the ugly,obese and old white women while the white men always take the good ones..Hahahaha
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Emmanuel224(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
See reasoning of a man in Germany abeg! undecided
and you failed to understand that it was sarcasm
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by OnionBandit(f): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Black Men have low standards when picking white women...They are always left with the ugly,obese and old white women while the white men always take the good ones..Hahahaha
lol..an average white woman finds it hard to roll with an average black man except she is attracted to his wealth or physique. So don't blame the black men..what a black man would do to a white woman that would make her scream sexual assault, a white man would do double and she would take it with a smile

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 22, 2022
She will soon divorce him and deport her Nigerian loafer husband.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2022
KimFab:

If it was a very pretty (model-like) white lady now, men will invade the thread to talk about how black women don't come close to her beauty.
Lol...its not their fault...its slave mentality and Inferiority complex troubling them...They believe that can be Equal to the white men if they mingle with white women...
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2022
Black men in interracial relationships should stop posting or creating videos of them with their "oyibo partner" on social media...Why must you let the whole world know that you are married to someone outside your race? Is it inferiority complex or what? Coz i know he wont do this if his wife was black..Black men should stop acting like white women are the way, the truth and the life...It is called self-hate..White men dont do this rubbish...Y'all should stop acting all weird

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2022
DAramis:

Na wah.

Not nice at all especially coming from a lady. And for information, the woman is not looking bad especially when she is compared to other women out there. If she is a mother, she doesn't expect her to look sweet sixteen
You are only saying this because she is white...if she was a black woman,you would have insulted her for being fat..FYI:internalized racism exist...

2 Likes

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Adesuwag(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2022
ofuonyebi:
Take heart Mr. Man and calm down
that woman is doing her best at this moment..
dont you hear that practice makes perfection?
to begin is the problem but thereafter success story follows

even some of the African..nay...Nigerian just-wedded ladies did not know how to make eba talk less of peeling yam!
oloriburuku, must you drag your ancestors to like a white a$$?
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Immorttal: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
na joke na. Calm down
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by wolebest: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Crysallis:
A Nigerian man has shared the video of his German Wife peeling yam with a peeler instead of a knife. The surprised man said it is not right as she used a peeler, insinuating that the gods will be angry.

In her defence, the lady said it was difficult for her to use the knife and the peeler was much easier to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL32YpWkh2o

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ciku0j0gCbY/?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=

It's a case of using what you have to get the job done.

It takes time to master using a knife to peel and cut yam into pieces.

The yam will not taste different, all na same.

The peeling has nothing to do with the taste. Even when you roast it on fire.

Back in the days my Grandma use to boil the yam with the skin and peel the skin off when its done and ready to serve.

Kudos to the oyinbo lady.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Atllanta: 11:10am On Sep 22, 2022
I dae always run the peeling of yam after boiling

this way the peel comes off easily without wasting yam
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by BABANGBALI: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Backpedal:

And marriage to Africans is freedom abi?

Lmao
one better pass the other. Ask Lalasticlala, he is married to a white woman from Afghanistan
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Wuppdex: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
What do you expect of a village boy, who happens to find himself in a civilized clime, you can take the boy out of the village but you can't take the village out of the boy.

Kobojunkie:
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Wuppdex: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Even it's mostly the black women married to white men who also posted themselves, blacks see it as form of achievement or elevation for being with white men or women due to low self esteem and extreme inferiority complex. It's never sensational or viral when a black man or woman speaks different foreign languages and eat foreign cuisine, but alas it's the other way round, the internet would go agog.

Favorolasupo:
Black men in interracial relationships should stop posting or creating videos of them with their "oyibo partner" on social media...Why must you let the whole world know that you are married to someone outside your race? Is it inferiority complex or what? Coz i know he wont do this if his wife was black..Black men should stop acting like white women are the way, the truth and the life...It is called self-hate..White men dont do this rubbish...Y'all should stop acting all weird
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by DAramis: 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Favorolasupo:
You are only saying this because she is white...if she was a black woman,you would have insulted her for being fat..FYI:internalized racism exist...
The problem with most of you guys, is because, most people on nairaland has made some derogatory remarks about Nigerian women, you assumed everyone is doing same.

I still stand by my word that, she is not bad compared to others out there married to their grannies, far older women with more than 3 children or ancestor women. This woman is not fat. She could be classified as someone who is little plumpy (check out her hands or wrist to have an idea). It has nothing to do with her being white or not.

If you want to know about fat woman, check the other nairaland thread where a white woman tasted eqwusi soup and garri which she made, and still went ahead to spit it out saying she doesn't hate the husband's culture or place, but that she cannot eat such traditional food.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Yorobastard(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
dazzlingd:
Marry fine black skin girl with correct bakassi or chelsea, u no go hear word. U go marry pensioner because she is white

grin grin grin the gods are angry with your statement...how dare you insult our brothers trying to escape poverty
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
DAramis:

The problem with most of you guys, is because, most people on nairaland has made some derogatory remarks about Nigerian women, you assumed everyone is doing same.

I still stand by my word that, she is not bad compared to others out there married to their grannies, far older women with more than 3 children or ancestor women. This woman is not fat. She could be classified as someone who is little plumpy (check out her hands or wrist to have an idea). It has nothing to do with her being white or not.

If you want to know about fat woman, check the other nairaland thread where a white woman tasted eqwusi soup and garri which she made, and still went ahead to spit it out saying she doesn't hate the husband's culture or place, but that she cannot eat such traditional food.
Ok, Yo Comprendo

1 Like

Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wuppdex:
Even it's mostly the black women married to white men who also posted themselves, blacks see it as form of achievement or elevation for being with white men or women due to low self esteem and extreme inferiority complex. It's never sensational or viral when a black man or woman speaks different foreign languages and eat foreign cuisine, but alas it's the other way round, the internet would go agog.

Mostly Blackwomen?Nope i don't think so...Blackmen are more eager to marry outside of their race than any race of man because they believe they are inferior because of the color of their skin...So for them be seen as equal to the "white man" they have to move up to race ladder by dating or marrying white women especially "the unwanted old white women" but Black men go as far as insulting black women by calling them ugly,,fat,,,too dark and all sort of bad names just to receive validation from white men...White men married to blackwomen don't do usually do this...
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by sisisioge: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
At least, these ones are genuinely into each other grin
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by DanielPat01: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Mostly Blackwomen?Nope i don't think so...Blackmen are more eager to marry outside of their race than any race of man because they believe they are inferior because of the color of their skin...So for them be seen as equal to the "white man" they have to move up to race ladder by dating or marrying white women especially "the unwanted old white women" but Black men go as far as insulting black women by calling them ugly,,fat,,,too dark and all sort of bad names just to receive validation from white men...White men married to blackwomen don't do usually do this...

Well black women should learn how to keep fit too. Atleast it's a necessity for our health. One thing about me is that if you are post-partumed I get turned off immediately. I also see you as lazy. I'm not talking about the women in question but yeah that's me.
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2022
Favorolasupo:
This comment displays more of your own inferiority complex than theirs

A brother is married to a whitey.....

So what ?
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2022
sisisioge:
At least, these ones are genuinely into each other grin
Exactly
And that's what matters
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Backpedal:

This comment displays more of your own inferiority complex than theirs

A brother is married to a whitey.....

So what ?

Hahahaha....you are the one with inferiority complex..Why are u so excited because one of your brother is married to an old white woman?Because u think she is superior to you ...Y'all love to seek validation from white people..Learn to be discreet with your excitement when u are in loved with your superior white woman...the world doesn't need to know about her...
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
DanielPat01:

Well black women should learn how to keep fit too. Atleast it's a necessity for our health. One thing about me is that if you are post-partumed I get turned off immediately. I also see you as lazy. I'm not talking about the women in question but yeah that's me.
Why do u hate your race so much?Stop the habit of comparing white and black women...presently white women and men are on the top of the food chain so most of them can afford to hit the gym after giving birth and they can also afford nannies to take care of their baby...In Africa here there are a lot of problems and poverty is one of them..How many African women can afford gym sessions and nannies...So you think its all blackwomen that dont keep fit after giving birth?Or how many white women get fit after giving birth...Dont be fooled by everything you see on tv...Shows your thinking is very shallow...I dont have any problem with any body marrying outside their race..But going out of the line to compare and body shame women of your race is very wrong..Appreciate the women of your race as well as those of other race...Keep it up..
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Hahahaha....you are the one with inferiority complex..Why are u so excited because one of your brother is married to an old white woman?Because u think she is superior to you ...Y'all love to seek validation from white people..Learn to be discreet with your excitement when u are in loved with your superior white woman...the world doesn't need to know about her...

Na wa
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Backpedal:

Na wa
Rest abeg..e don do
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by Backpedal: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Rest abeg..e don do
na wa
Re: German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. by H0711(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
The ancestors will be angry indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wants Sex Every Time / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.