Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 (642 Views)

Video Of Adams Oshiomhole's Gym Session Prior To Post-Inauguration Party / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reckless Driving Of PDP Protesters In Abuja Prior To Accident (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Fiscus105(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2022
I am one of non Igbos that is supporting Obi, but I'm considering my support for him as election is approaching. Why?

Prior to 2015, Buhari was campaigning up and down and running government of the day down then, telling people, how he alone, is the man that can take Nigeria out of economy woes, at a time,he wept on national television for people to give him chance. Meanwhile, little did we know that,he was crying and lamenting only because of his perceived marginalisation and shortchanging Fulanis.

Then, we the electrorates did not know that he was coming to govt to pacify is tribe people and we deceived by voting for him.

So, when he came on board,he entrusted sensitive jobs into the hands of wrong people (Fulani) and this is outcome today.

In the same vein, the obidients of today is reminiscent of "sai Buhari" then. Infact, Obi once said, he must contest, at least to satisfy his conscience that Igbo is on ballot paper.

My worry and question now is that, if Obi wins, won't he regionalise his government? (By way of pacifying igbo from prolonged marginalisation, as they believed in south east). I mean, not running inclusive government which will keep on aggravating insecurity as we are withnessing now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2022
He decived them na so he will by all miss and become president,but afterall what can i say now that Buhari achieved after 8years in ruling

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Corridon: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Did Buhari grant any live interview prior to 2015?
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Anigreat: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
shocked

Bro to be very candid with you, it's an insult to Peter Obi to be in the same sentence with Buhari.You can't compare a legend like Peter Obi to to a complete idiotic failure like Buhari.

The foolishness of Peter Obi, Is Buhari highest level of intelligence... please

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Gentino(m): 7:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Obi and Buhari are a world apart! Obi is honouring interviews both locally and internationally telling us how he wants to govern us unlike buhari that refused to grant live interviews.

Buhari also refused to go for presidential debate but sent his running mate. We will never forget how Tinubu criminally packaged buhari and sold him to North and Southwest.

Obi is our choice
Obi we need.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by mrvitalis(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:
I am one of non Igbos that is supporting Obi, but I'm considering my support for him as election is approaching. Why?

Prior to 2015, Buhari was campaigning up and down and running government of the day down then, telling people, how he alone, is the man that can take Nigeria out of economy woes, at a time,he wept on national television for people to give him chance. Meanwhile, little did we know that,he was crying and lamenting only because of his perceived marginalisation and shortchanging Fulanis.

Then, we the electrorates did not know that he was coming to govt to pacify is tribe people and we deceived by voting for him.

So, when he came on board,he entrusted sensitive jobs into the hands of wrong people (Fulani) and this is outcome today.

In the same vein, the obidients of today is reminiscent of "sai Buhari" then. Infact, Obi once said, he must contest, at least to satisfy his conscience that Igbo is on ballot paper.

My worry and question now is that, if Obi wins, won't he regionalise his government? (By way of pacifying igbo from prolonged marginalisation, as they believed in south east). I mean, not running inclusive government which will keep on aggravating insecurity as we are withnessing now.
Lol we know your type and what you stand for but for people who would read this let me ask the following questions

1) do you remember Buhari conducting any interviews laying out his plans ? Peter obi is doing that

2) those who packaged Buhari in 2015 who are they packaging this time around ? It's obviously not Peter obi

3) Buhari was sponsored by a collaboration of politicians with a simple agenda to take power ...who are the collaboration of politicians across partyline against today ? Is it not Peter obi

I can go on and on but I feel this 3 points is enough to convince any none urchins that comparing Peter obi to Buhari is like comparing light(Obi) and darkness

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Bontafa: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2022
APC is supposed to be stoned like they asked Nigerians to

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by tommy589(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2022
At least Obi is giving many hope to hang on to. As for me, I have stopped expecting a new beginning from any of them
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Betanaija42moro: 8:04am On Sep 17, 2022
My brother am very sure Obi's administration will be better than that Buhari.

Obi is competent and ready to serve.
Tested and trusted, he has good records in business and governance.

APC settled for Buhari in 2014, not because he is the most competent but because of his popularity in the north and they needed to seize power from PDP by all means.

In the other hand, Obi served with people from other regions as a Governor, even a commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Bomboiy: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2022
You are more concerned about Obi regionalizing his government and not a candidate that said Yoruba lokan? Not a northern candidate whose party chairman, Campaign DG, spokesperson are all Northerners?

So far Obi has not shown anything that will make anyone believe that he will run an inclusive government,it is unfair to compare Obi to Buhari because they are miles apart.

2 Likes

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Fiscus105(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol we know your type and what you stand for but for people who would read this let me ask the following questions

1) do you remember Buhari conducting any interviews laying out his plans ? Peter obi is doing that

2) those who packaged Buhari in 2015 who are they packaging this time around ? It's obviously not Peter obi

3) Buhari was sponsored by a collaboration of politicians with a simple agenda to take power ...who are the collaboration of politicians across partyline against today ? Is it not Peter obi

I can go on and on but I feel this 3 points is enough to convince any none urchins that comparing Peter obi to Buhari is like comparing light(Obi) and darkness

Let me tell u bitter truth, Obi will fail not cos of his inability to perform, but the way you guys are misbehaving immediately issues of obi come up.

Winning people minds into ur fold is not by attacking and resulting to insult ok.

Hope u read it clearly how I criticized APC govt Sha?

2 Likes

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Agbado
Bubu
And
Our president, Peter Obi
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by mrvitalis(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Let me tell u bitter truth, Obi will fail not cos of his ability not to perform, but the way you guys are misbehaving immediately issues of obi come up.

Winning people minds into ur fold is not by attacking and resulting to insult ok.

Hope u read it clearly how I criticize APC govt Sha.
Bros I dare you name one thing obi supporters do that tinubu and atiku supporters don't do worse ...I dare you to name one
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Jflex07(m): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Let me tell u bitter truth, Obi will fail not cos of his ability not to perform, but the way you guys are misbehaving immediately issues of obi come up.

So we should vote for who? Obi is not perfect but will be better than Atiku or tinubu
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by ambale(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2022
Of course, I understand your fears

Some of us also nurses such sha, but I just believe we need to try out some new folks in power, since these conglomerates of APCPDP has failed us woefully

More so, the arrogance in their supporters and their candidate is something we need to tame as a nation, it is not good at all

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by descarado: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

I thought election is not won on social media.
Why is what obi supporters say on social media relevant?
Atiku said 90% of Northern don't do social media.

It's a puzzle that since this election ish started, it's still you guys who are from other parties that have been insulting, castigated and using propaganda up and down against obi.

Who insults more than you guys?
Reno, festus, nairaland tinubu supporters, I don't even think obi has spokesperson or media team.
Guy no get time for media frivolities.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by descarado: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bros I dare you name one thing obi supporters do that tinubu and atiku supporters don't do worse ...I dare you to name one
Give it to him hot. He is playing mind game. More tits for tat.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Fiscus105(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Bomboiy:
You are more concerned about Obi regionalizing his government and not a candidate that said Yoruba lokan? Not a northern candidate whose party chairman, Campaign DG, spokesperson are all Northerners?

So far Obi has not shown anything that will make anyone believe that he will run an inclusive government,it is unfair to compare Obi to Buhari because they are miles apart.

Oga ,u re free to write ur opinion on "emilokan" ok, I'm not holding brief for anybody, ........but for Obi, I see a man who won't perform even if he becomes president, owning to,....it's time to placate my people for long time marginalisation......

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Fiscus105(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2022
ambale:
Of course, I understand your fears

Some of us also nurses such sha, but I just believe we need to try out some new folks in power, since these conglomerates of APCPDP has failed us woefully

More so, the arrogance in their supporters and their candidate is something we need to tame as a nation, it is not good at all

Dnt know we still have neutral supporter of Obi.

So many leaders in Nigeria normally fail, mainly because if they assume office newly , his people will surrounded him and poison his mind to face his tribe heavily, and on many occasions such act do cause problem for his govt, typical of what we are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Oga shut up. Buhari never campaigned. The campaign was done by others. All the promises were made by APC not Buhari.

All of us dey this country. Stop talking rubbish.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2022
descarado:

Give it to him hot. He is playing mind game. More tits for tat.
That line is that Kryptonite ...just ask them to name what Obidients have done that APC and PDP urchins haven't done worse and watch them fly away like witches ....I have been asking them for months on twitter , Facebook , Instagram and nairaland not one has answered even Sega blocked me when I asked him ... Reno ignored

Ask them and watch them disappear
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Fiscus105(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

U see, I'm not here to defend Tinubu or anybody ok, criticizing and abuse are normal occurrences in Nigeria's politics, but the way u guys (obedient) are going, is becoming something else, what u re doing now is attacking and not abuse again, u guys ready to result to violence at any given day.

However, attacking or not attacking is not main issues here but post election, (if Obi wins) forming of government that will be covertly pro-igbo, just the way fulani is doing that render Nigeria economy useless.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by ysth(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Let me tell u bitter truth, Obi will fail not cos of his inability to perform, but the way you guys are misbehaving immediately issues of obi come up.

Shut up your trap hole
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Fiscus105(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2022
ysth:

Shut up your trap hole

Go and read breaking news of happenings in Ebonyi right now.

U guys never see anything ok.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by ysth(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Oga ,u re free to write ur opinion on "emilokan" ok, I'm not holding brief for anybody, ........but for Obi, I see a man who won't perform even if he becomes president, owning to,....it's time to placate my people for long time marginalisation......
So its emilokan that wont placate his people or Atiku that wont continue the fulani hegemony that buhari started?
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by Fiscus105(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2022
ysth:

So its emilokan that wont placate his people or Atiku that wont continue the fulani hegemony that buhari started?

U re free to right ur opinion on them oooo.

Stop making Obi personal issue ok.

Obi is also a thief like Tinubu and Atiku.

Ask urself, how is he richer than Biden? No be govt money.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by ysth(m): 11:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Will it be only the police and the governor that will vote on the election day? Just watch how LP will sweep ebonyi in the presidential election. Dont allow the acts of a governor to decieve you.
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by ysth(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

Like for real? Isnt tony elumelu richer than biden? Has tony ever held any government office? Is biden a businessman or isnt he only recieving salaries as a president? If you dont know history, Peter Obi comes from a wealthy family, his father started Next. He attended school in the Uk, he bought a house in the UK, he has obtained loans runing into millions of pounds from Uk banks to grow the business. All this before he came back to Nigeria to join politics. How much come be salary compared to business returns and compounding interest? Or you think USA or Uk political system is irredeemably corrupt like Nigeria where politicians are richer than business men? Nawa for people and how they reason
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by brown3: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

oga we don't need tinubu paid urchins
Re: Obi, A Typical Mentality As Buhari Prior To 2015 by brown3: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2022
Fiscus105:

I knew you are a paid agbodo urchin disguzing

(1) (Reply)

I Called Seyi . He Said Tinubu Is Sleeping. Festus Keyamo On Tinubu Whereabouts / 1 DOLLAR NOW #760 / Cross-river Obidients Turn LP Campaign Rally To Carnival (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.