Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP (176 Views)

Today Is The Best Day Of My Life For Meeting My President - LP HOR Member Elect / 25 Reasons Why Tinubu Should Not Be Sworn-in As President-lp Chieftain / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by iSense247: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2022
The communiqué stated that the retreat was not only important, but very critical for the party in its resolve to deliver Nigeria as Nigerians were set to take back their country for the purpose of national rebirth.

The Labour Party has said the masses of Nigeria are its structure for the 2023 general elections.

This is contained in a communiqué jointly signed by the National Chairman of the party, Julius Abure, and the National Secretary, Alhaji Umar Ibrahim, issued at the end the party’s National Leadership Retreat in Abuja on Friday.

According to it, Nigeria is at a crossroads and the Labour Party is the only credible option for national salvation.

It said the retreat was held to discuss crucial party matters, observations, proposals and relevant resolutions ahead of 2023.

The communiqué stated that the retreat was not only important, but very critical for the party in its resolve to deliver Nigeria as Nigerians were set to take back their country for the purpose of national rebirth.

The News Agency of Nigeria quoted the communiqué as stating, “Across all regions and segments, the people are committed to break loose from the old order and ready to embrace a prospering one with the Labour Party as the platform of convergence and common vehicle for achieving it.

“The dispossessed and exploited people and masses of Nigeria are the structure of the party and should, therefore, be the focal point of the ongoing struggle of the party to rescue Nigeria."
https://www.opinionnigeria.com/how-peter-obi-will-emerge-president-lp/

Re: How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by GoooodHardDick: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2022
there are some things that are not possible, that includes tinubu winning the election.
Nigeria no be lagos

He couldn't win here in Edo we dealt with him. he couldn't win his state osun, it is Nigeria he now dreams to rig and win the ancestor should go and ask buhari and atiku how many times they have contested elections

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by Obidient4life3: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Forward forever!

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by yinkus6750(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2022
The youths whose future has been mortgaged by the so call political elites are the main structure of the party
And every other matured sensible right thinking beings that knows what is right from what is wrong
2023, here we come

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by iSense247: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2022
I can't wait to get a job under Obi's administration without knowing somebody that knows somebody. Not necessarily a govt job.
Re: How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by Righthussle: 9:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Peter is what the YOUTHS want as president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Amen
Re: How Peter Obi Will Emerge President – LP by JASONjnr(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2022
It's not going to be easy...But it will surely be achievable...

Mamy people, especially that self-acclaimed political analyst that's supporting a known criminal and untrusted Nigerian from Adamawa state.. have tried to paint the Obidatti movement as an Igbo agenda...But this is totally wrong.

I've seen Igbos supporting Tinubu and I've seen Yorubas supporting Peter Obi. So why would anybody come up with a nonsense analysis and be claiming nonsense.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023:"Igbos Will Be Highest Beneficiaries of Tinubu's Presidency" - Orji Kalu / Northerners Ruled Nigeria Uninterrupted For 20 Years (1979 - 1999). Effects of T / This Is Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.