Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? (2159 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? by floret23(f): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2022
There have been rumour of extension of Npower Batch C Stream 1 program from just one year to two years or more like that of the previous batches A and B but federal government have refused to clarify whether true or false.

Response beneficiaries are getting from social media handles of Npower and NASIMS is that they should wait for the minister to speak. The question is, for how long are beneficiaries going to wait?

Would there be extension or not? Why perpetual suspense?

Re: Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? by uthlaw: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Forget that level and move on...July and august is still difficult for them to pay!

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? by Setosim: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
APC Lie Lie government, Know this and have peace.
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here
Re: Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? by Chinks(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
I don't know why Nigerians are like this... During registration, it was clearly stated that the scheme is for a year which you didn't decline. Please move on n with your life and allow others to benefit from the National Cake. BTW, I'm also a beneficiary BatchC1 to be precise.
Re: Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? by dave601: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chinks:
I don't know why Nigerians are like this... During registration, it was clearly stated that the scheme is for a year which you didn't decline. Please move on n with your life and allow others to benefit from the National Cake. BTW, I'm also a beneficiary BatchC1 to be precise.

I think you're right...
Re: Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? by Ayobiggie59: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chinks:

It's a lie you are not a beneficiary, stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C Extension: Why Is Minister Sadiya Silent? by floret23(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chinks:
You are not a beneficiary. Lie will kee you. Npower Beneficiaries do not stop you from benefiting from government. Jealous boy.

(1) (Reply)

Ict Job Opening For Young Graduates / CBN Calling! / Nig Brew Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.